Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-11-2014, 01:28 PM

1 posts, read 6,374 times

Advertisements

Alan needs a little reality check. Kirlyam is a sweet innocent girl and he is going to end up pushing her away w/ his jealousy. I really hope that she does not end up marrying him because she will end up being miserable. In the preview for next week, she is late getting to the wedding and it shows him callling her asking her why she is late. I hope she does not show up. I feel like he is a ticking time bomb waiting to explode. Just like when he got upset she didn't answer her phone when she was getting her make up done. He needs to get his ass beat.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2014, 05:11 PM

14,785 posts, read 24,071,257 times
I cant wait to see it but I put it on the recorder because i m usually too tired to watch most of it so i watch it the next morning ...

Old 02-16-2014, 09:20 PM

4,231 posts, read 15,418,446 times
I feel so sorry for Aya, the FIlipino girl, thought it was interesting how she and Louis' ex-wife are bonding. Didn't he realize she wanted a wedding? There she is, all by herself, all the other fiancees have lots of support even if it's from their fiance's families and friends, she's so alone, except for the ex-wife, she's met nobody here and I felt bad for her complaining about her weight when she got no sympathy from Louis (at first), she seems like a nice, down-to-earth girl who is going to have a very complicated life w/ Louis, his kids and the ex-wife (even if she's friendly right now, not sure if there's an ulterior motive or she sized up the situation and decided to help her), thought it was interesting (and not too surprising) that Louis was a real homebody and never wanted to go out which was one reason Louis and his ex broke up. Glad he got her a wedding dress even if it was on his debit card (had to chuckle thinking of the racy and $$$ dress the other girl loved, at least she knew it was not w/in their budget. Back to Aya and Louis, I wish he'd be a little more considerate of Aya and realize Aya's coming here is no picnic for her either and she deserves a night out (at least) w/ him, the ex-wife is there and Im sure can easily and willingly take the kids. Would like to see Aya happy (Louis too) as well as the other couples but I have a lot of reservations about all of them.

Old 02-17-2014, 04:45 PM

7,413 posts, read 6,225,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeycrisp View Post
I feel so sorry for Aya, the FIlipino girl, thought it was interesting how she and Louis' ex-wife are bonding. Didn't he realize she wanted a wedding? There she is, all by herself, all the other fiancees have lots of support even if it's from their fiance's families and friends, she's so alone, except for the ex-wife, she's met nobody here and I felt bad for her complaining about her weight when she got no sympathy from Louis (at first), she seems like a nice, down-to-earth girl who is going to have a very complicated life w/ Louis, his kids and the ex-wife (even if she's friendly right now, not sure if there's an ulterior motive or she sized up the situation and decided to help her), thought it was interesting (and not too surprising) that Louis was a real homebody and never wanted to go out which was one reason Louis and his ex broke up. Glad he got her a wedding dress even if it was on his debit card (had to chuckle thinking of the racy and $$$ dress the other girl loved, at least she knew it was not w/in their budget. Back to Aya and Louis, I wish he'd be a little more considerate of Aya and realize Aya's coming here is no picnic for her either and she deserves a night out (at least) w/ him, the ex-wife is there and Im sure can easily and willingly take the kids. Would like to see Aya happy (Louis too) as well as the other couples but I have a lot of reservations about all of them.
I actually feel bad for the Russian gal, Aziza. She is marrying a man with a viper for a mother, I can't imagine. Also, I don't see any redeeming qualities in Mike. He basically told her his friends were giving him a bachelor party, and if there were naked girls there, it's not his fault. He could clearly see this made her uncomfortable, but went ahead and opened up that opportunity anyway. He could have told his friends 'no naked gals' out of respect for his bride. He doesn't look like he will compromise and his mother looks like she will gossip and interfere. Very toxic situation.

Old 02-17-2014, 04:52 PM

323 posts, read 788,043 times
As far as Mike and Aziza, let's be honest...would any of you want to have sex with this guy? I know I sure wouldn't. He looks like Grimace from McDonald's Welcome to Flickr! and he's socially awkward. I do feel for him though because she seems miserable and that's no way for either of them to live their lives.

Kirlyam is so pretty that it almost hurts to look at her and he is a jerk! I can't stand that passive-aggressive tone he uses with her! And seriously...did he really get jealous cuz she wanted to take a pic with Captain Jack in Hollywood? He's a douche! I hope she drops him like a hot potato and becomes a slutty model, just to spite him!

I like Paola! If I lived in Owasso, I'd see if she wanted to hang out. But yeah, I don't know that I see her being faithful when he's on the rig. Lmbo about the dress she wanted to buy...although she was rockin' it!

Louis and Aya...eh, maybe they'll make it. The ex is annoying and I don't think Aya should be discussing her relationship with the ex...but he's a nice guy. The messy house would be a deal breaker for me though!

Old 02-17-2014, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tag08 View Post
As far as Mike and Aziza, let's be honest...would any of you want to have sex with this guy? I know I sure wouldn't. He looks like Grimace from McDonald's Welcome to Flickr! and he's socially awkward. I do feel for him though because she seems miserable and that's no way for either of them to live their lives.

Kirlyam is so pretty that it almost hurts to look at her and he is a jerk! I can't stand that passive-aggressive tone he uses with her! And seriously...did he really get jealous cuz she wanted to take a pic with Captain Jack in Hollywood? He's a douche! I hope she drops him like a hot potato and becomes a slutty model, just to spite him!

I like Paola! If I lived in Owasso, I'd see if she wanted to hang out. But yeah, I don't know that I see her being faithful when he's on the rig. Lmbo about the dress she wanted to buy...although she was rockin' it!

Louis and Aya...eh, maybe they'll make it. The ex is annoying and I don't think Aya should be discussing her relationship with the ex...but he's a nice guy. The messy house would be a deal breaker for me though!
haha! That's so funny, I do see the resemblance between Grimace and Mike. Something about him is just annoying, he always has that stupid grin on his face and you're right, no social skills. You know the guy that hangs out at the frat parties but isn't as cute, funny or cool as the rest of the guys, Mike is 'that' guy.

Old 02-17-2014, 07:17 PM

7,363 posts, read 5,478,151 times
I was a little confused about Alan and Kirylam's wedding. They are both Mormon. I thought when Mormon's got married it was in a super private ceremony at a temple? Well, their wedding was nice and I laughed when she was trying to say Hawaii. I just love her, she's so cute!

I don't feel any connection between Aziza and Mike at all. Aziza seems unhappy. Think she's just there for the green card.

I loved that sexy dress on Paola, she should have bought it.

I feel sorry for Aya. When her and Louis get married she will be so isolated if he doesn't like to go out. She'll only have the ex-wife and the kids in her life aside from Louis. That's depressing! Hope she gets a job and makes some friends.

Old 02-17-2014, 09:00 PM

4,231 posts, read 15,418,446 times
Aya is stuck, I think all the women are, they all seem so needy in so many ways. Not sure but I think til they're married, legally they cant make any $$. Would think the Mormon couple knew each other the best but am not so sure about it, she seems very naive and childlike in so many ways. Paola seems independent at times but her $$ taste may be a stumbling block, he seems pretty patient about it (in front of the cameras anyway) but will prob. be spending a lot of time working. She sure is a good dancer though, lol (w/ the male instructor). Having jobs and feeling productive and bringing in some $$ would prob. be the best thing for all of them, these women need to focus on other things (but understandably cant w/ their weddings right around the corner), right now they seem so depressed.

Old 02-18-2014, 03:20 AM

14,785 posts, read 24,071,257 times
Do any of you notice how much younger the women are than the men ? I wonder if that is why they chose these women .You know sort of the controlling thing ...I know kirylam is so sweet and he seems like a jerk ugh ....Poor Azziza I hope she comes to reality and does not marry him Mike. Yeah his mom seems like she will interfere alot boy wait till they have kids should they get married .Just the very thought makes my skin crawl LOL . The grimace on his face another ugh . Paola I hope she does well but I think his hair cut is so ridiculous what does she see in Russ ...aya and lewis another ugh cant stand him and must say cannot see what she sees in Lewis either ...I think these men found women that they could control and manipulate.

Old 02-23-2014, 11:25 AM

There is a marathon on now for those who haven't seen this series from the beginning. It just started.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV