Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-24-2014, 12:14 PM

11,787 posts, read 17,777,511 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
The whole thing was just dumb with Sasha playing Dumb and Dumber.
The fact that she went off alone with him being totally out of sight and earshot of the others is just too fantastic of a leap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalChubsta View Post
Abraham gets on my nerves he needs to turn already- We all know he got bitten somehow or else why do they keep showing his bleeding hand and him looking all miserable.
I feel like it will cause him to miss or be weak at a critical moment, and not necessarily that he is slowly turning. Usually people in TV and movies magically are okay and without a scratch after a big fight, so it is sometimes refreshing to see that if someone gets hurt or sick it affects them for more then just one scene - but in this show you know it is foreshadowing for something else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaypee View Post
The gang's plan was to "lure" the cops in and then have a Mexican stand-off. Yay!

Bullet-proof car. Yay!

Opening a door when the other side of the door everything is blown away. Yay!
Yeah, Rick's plan is a bit crazy. They think they can lay siege to a multi-story building with an unknown number of combatants. I don't think Noah was able to give them as much intelligence as they thought. Then, they are going to have to remove and transport a critical Carol AWAY from a doctor and hospital and medical equipment. They'd really be better off trying to talk things out because getting her out of there and throwing or in the back of a cube van like an old futon seems hazardous to her health. Daryl falling behind to check out the trailer was not wise, but they aren't the SEALs. I saw an episode of COPS where a SWAT team let off a few hundred rounds of assault rifle fire into a drug dealer's Tahoe and from watching it, you would've thought it was bulletproof. Although I was surprised NONE of them was hit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
If I was Carl I'd nail those boards back to the floor and close his exit.
You can leave but you ain't getting back in.

Adios Padre.
Ah ha ha. Yes. Carl would, but most likely they'll be inclined to go after him.

On another note, I guess there really was something to the time lapse suggested by the kudzu growth on the sign Morgan saw. He must be several weeks behind and isn't going to show up until the end of the season - or maybe next week - who knows.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-24-2014, 12:29 PM

13,520 posts, read 22,134,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintCabbage View Post
Brilliant writing at its best.

You forgot the climactic moment involving a yo-yo. Yay!

That's because I turned off the TV before then. Too much excitement for one episode.

Old 11-24-2014, 12:33 PM

3,550 posts, read 6,491,104 times
I have a feeling Beth will die next week, that whole holding of unconscious Carol's hand going I'm here for you is a bit of a dead give away, pardon the pun

Old 11-24-2014, 12:40 PM

13,520 posts, read 22,134,708 times
Here's who will die next week:

- Preacher Who Looks Like a Young Jim Brown But Fights Like a Little Girl
- Sasha the Tender Dope
- Beth the Hard-Ass Singer
- Eugene Whose Storyline Has Ended With a Whimper
- Rosita TombRaider
- Tara the Lesbian
- GI Joe Abraham
- Everyone in the hospital
- lots of zombies

Old 11-24-2014, 01:00 PM

9,238 posts, read 22,902,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaypee View Post
Here's who will die next week:

- Preacher Who Looks Like a Young Jim Brown But Fights Like a Little Girl
- Sasha the Tender Dope
- Beth the Hard-Ass Singer
- Eugene Whose Storyline Has Ended With a Whimper
- Rosita TombRaider
- Tara the Lesbian
- GI Joe Abraham
- Everyone in the hospital
- lots of zombies
That sounds pretty ambitious!

Old 11-24-2014, 01:08 PM

Location: Charlotte,NC, US, North America, Earth, Alpha Quadrant,Milky Way Galaxy
3,770 posts, read 7,547,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalChubsta View Post
UGH Last nites eppie got me mad!!

WHY in the world would you (Sasha) even trust this cop?
WHY didn't Rick take Michonne?
WHY weren't these cops stripped down completely??

Abraham gets on my nerves he needs to turn already- We all know he got bitten somehow or else why do they keep showing his bleeding hand and him looking all miserable.

And for the life of me what is going on with this darn priest??!!!

I thought Rick and the gang almost got away with their strategy but now its seems not! UGH I wanted an extra hr last night lol
Rick, is a smart guy - I don't think he's to far away. Sasha I believe got duped by her emotional state.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamota View Post
I have a feeling Beth will die next week, that whole holding of unconscious Carol's hand going I'm here for you is a bit of a dead give away, pardon the pun
Nah, I don't see it.

Waiting on the Walking Dead reminds me of a Russian gulag where you wait for an entire day for 3 drops of water and a couple flakes of oatmeal. It's meager quantity but you're just so darn hungry for it you love it when the "dinner bell" rings.

Old 11-24-2014, 01:09 PM

1,007 posts, read 1,126,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewJeffCT View Post
Yep - Shane mentioned napalming in season 1 or 2, and there was also a flashback, I believe.

Father Gabriel is going to need a tetanus shot and/or some strong antibiotics, or his time might be limited after getting a rusty nail through the foot.
Oh, I must have forgotten about that.

Yeah, that was my first thought when he stepped on that nail. Nasty infection on the way. I still can't believe he left the machete behind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miker2069 View Post
Waiting on the Walking Dead reminds me of a Russian gulag where you wait for an entire day for 3 drops of water and a couple flakes of oatmeal. It's meager quantity but you're just so darn hungry for it you love it when the "dinner bell" rings.
^^^ LOL!! Great analogy. It makes me feel like I am like an addict chasing the fun of the previous seasons. Even though it's not as good, I keep coming back for more.

Old 11-24-2014, 01:23 PM

8,757 posts, read 9,466,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miker2069 View Post

^ Oh that's good.

Old 11-24-2014, 01:26 PM

3,550 posts, read 6,491,104 times
I envision another Daryl crying scene similar to the one when he saw Merle as a walker, but this time with Beth. He'll cry, then go "I Love you Beth!" then shoot an arrow through her head

Old 11-24-2014, 01:27 PM

3,826 posts, read 3,388,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiona13 View Post
I know, right? Tara just annoys the beejesus out of me. I really want her to get eaten.

Daryl opening up the door of that trailer? Yep just dumb. Ditto to Sasha turning her back on that cop guy. That did not make any sense. the Walker had been out there for what months? a year? Why the need to shoot him right that minute instead of waiting for your backup to return? These are mistakes people would have made in the first weeks of the apocalypse and to have people make such dumb mistakes at this point after having survived for so long was a stretch to me.

I would have liked to have found out what happened at the FEMA site.

On the Talking Dead they said the FEMA site was napalmed when it was overrun by walkers. That is why they were stuck to the pavement with no skin.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV