Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-23-2015, 10:05 AM

2,322 posts, read 923,819 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewJeffCT View Post
And, next week, do we just get a bunch of Alexandrian red-shirts dying, or do we see people we really care about die?

While I think Jessie, Deanna, Aaron and Denise all seem to have potential, having two or three of them die next week won't have near the same emotional impact on the viewer as just one of Daryl, Carol, Glenn, Maggie or another "old timer" dying.

My guess that we lose Ron, Spencer, and maybe that Tobin guy that was helping Rick reinforce the walls.
My concern is that this is the mid-season finale and I'm expecting a punch in the gut. Everyone from Alexandria could die and it wouldn't register for me. Someone mentioned earlier how it would suck if Maggie were to die just as Glenn got back. This would be right up TWD's gut-punch alley. I must admit I got a little emotional when Maggie saw the balloons and just knew it was her man. *sniff* Could've been my allergies.

So to avoid what the urchins call the feels, I say we vote Carl of the island
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2015, 10:10 AM

2,013 posts, read 1,608,832 times
Amen about Tara flipping Rick off. I wasn't sure what Rick meant about "you already almost died for them once." Was he talking about the run with Aiden and Nicholas? Tara knows firsthand how Rick and the group can be forgiving and take someone in. At this point Rick seems to be arbitrary in the people he's willing to accept without question. He wanted to/finally did Jesse, so she's in. Others are out. Rick's gotta have another turning point because he's getting to be insufferable.

I didn't mind Deanna and her plans. Michonne didn't either. It gives them a reason to fight and hold on to the place, instead of fleeing like they always do. At least I hope so.

I have to say that if Denise gets red-shirted next week, I'll be annoyed. They are wasting that actor's talents tremendously. She's an Emmy winner, FFS.

I'm not betting on a major cast member dying next week, but I have a feeling at least one might die at the end of the season.

Old 11-23-2015, 10:15 AM

4,716 posts, read 5,962,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
When is the Walking Dead back? I missed that was the fall finale.
Next weekend is the mid season finale - Nov 29.

And, the return has perfect timing - Valentine's Day 2016 - romance and the Walking Dead, a perfect mix.

Old 11-23-2015, 10:18 AM

9,238 posts, read 22,905,067 times
I have a feeling we're gonna lose Daryl. He's been one of my favorites, but I've felt disengaged from him this season, and many others have said the same. So I think they are making him less important in anticipation of losing him. I've been seeing a lot about some new show he's going to host about motorcycles.

Old 11-23-2015, 10:22 AM

2,322 posts, read 923,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TracySam View Post
I have a feeling we're gonna lose Daryl. He's been one of my favorites, but I've felt disengaged from him this season, and many others have said the same. So I think they are making him less important in anticipation of losing him. I've been seeing a lot about some new show he's going to host about motorcycles.
Interesting angle. I didn't realized this until now that I have been left wanting more. I wonder if losing the crossbow and motorcycle was foreshadowing.

Old 11-23-2015, 10:40 AM

579 posts, read 433,283 times
I thought the line from Rick to Tara, about "these people" was out of line. That seemed like a stupid thing to say while standing there with them. I thought it was odd that none of Alexandrians present reacted to that.

Old 11-23-2015, 10:40 AM

15,532 posts, read 10,507,413 times
Great show, looking forward to next week and dreading it at the same time. Deanna is well on her way to going insane. So, Ron is going to shoot Karl, in the eye I bet. Ron's a goner for sure, Rick will cap his ass. A little foreshadowing with his little brother Samuel, he's done for too. Which worries me about that house, I do hope Rick's baby makes it. Sasha, Abraham, and Darryl will save the group. But, I'm worried about Darryl. In the last episode, I thought his blood dripping on that zombie was troubling (foreshadowing). Morgan is being so stupid, can't stand it. Enid will probably hook up with Karl now.

Old 11-23-2015, 10:49 AM

3,308 posts, read 4,561,614 times
I didn't like that Glenn showed up in the first minute of the episode. I was still setting up my food, drink, kids, kids who weren't going to watch til later, etc., so I couldn't do my anticipatory scream and excitement when I saw him. :-/

Old 11-23-2015, 10:59 AM

8,757 posts, read 9,467,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aneye4detail View Post
I didn't like that Glenn showed up in the first minute of the episode. I was still setting up my food, drink, kids, kids who weren't going to watch til later, etc., so I couldn't do my anticipatory scream and excitement when I saw him. :-/
I love it, great post.

Old 11-23-2015, 11:04 AM

9,238 posts, read 22,905,067 times
Oh, and can Father Gabriel just die already?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV