Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-15-2016, 09:22 AM

8,757 posts, read 9,466,255 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
WOW what an episode!

It was all about the split second saves. Daryl with the RPG taking out the biker gang before that weasel could shoot Abraham and Sasha.
And how about Glen being saved as he is being swarmed in front of Maggies eyes. Poor Maggie up on that rickety tower with the walkers all around, Alexandria in shambles, she still doesn't know for sure if Glen is alive then there he is trying to save her and she is about to witness him being eaten!

Now Jessie's youngest finally cracking, it was Caroles little "talk" about the monsters that got him unhinged and taken. When you think about it the older son had everything taken from him, his "girlfriend" his dad, mom and brother and he did blame Rick and Carl for it.

It looks like Carl will make it but I wonder how a eye patch will throw off his gun aiming?

What an episode the only trouble is Where will they go from here?
Didn't affect that psyco Gov any. I had to wear an eye patch for a while in my youth after surgery, you adapt.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2016, 09:47 AM

11,787 posts, read 17,777,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRosa View Post
I could have sworn he was aiming for Rick.
Yeah he was. He'd probably have shot then both if he had the chance so I still cant call it accidental.

Old 02-15-2016, 09:50 AM

2,362 posts, read 1,924,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rxgrrl View Post
Best episode so far this season! Everyone I didn't like bit it, pun intended, and everyone I like survived. Father, Eugene and Morgan redeemed themselves. I'm glad Carl will be ok. You can still shoot a gun with one eye. Daryl blowing up that motorcycle gang was awesome!
how did morgan redeem himself??

Im still waiting for carol to put a bullet in the back of morgans head...

Old 02-15-2016, 09:52 AM

2,163 posts, read 1,550,990 times
That last shot of all the characters just going postal on the walkers was beautiful and inspiring. VERY well-done episode.

Old 02-15-2016, 09:59 AM

14,993 posts, read 23,896,013 times
There was lots of speculation with the comic books readers on "Negan" - worse then the governer and all the other bad guys around we are told. What will be there role in the new season?
Well guys - 8 of those bad guys were easily disposed of with one RPG round by one person alone in a matter of minutes. What a great scene. I guess they aren't so bad-assed afterall. I wonder if this was a message to the comic book readers - this ain't the comic book!

Old 02-15-2016, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post
There was lots of speculation with the comic books readers on "Negan" - worse then the governer and all the other bad guys around we are told. What will be there role in the new season?
Well guys - 8 of those bad guys were easily disposed of with one RPG round by one person alone in a matter of minutes. What a great scene. I guess they aren't so bad-assed afterall. I wonder if this was a message to the comic book readers - this ain't the comic book!

Oh nice, I like that.

I'm kind of going to miss Negans head guy, he was kind of funny, they could have kept him around just to beat up on him and for comic relief. I would much rather have had him stand apart from the rest of his men when they blew up and here him say OOPS! and put his hands up in the air and live with humiliation there after for a while. But still damn good moment.

Old 02-15-2016, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post
Yeah he was. He'd probably have shot then both if he had the chance so I still cant call it accidental.
Than I have to say your Nick should be Taurian, sort of like my astrological sign is Taurus also the T in my nick, two stubborn people here. Luvs ya like you're a little brother anyway friend. LOL! Not a mistake that he would have wanted to harm both Rick and Carl, but definitely a mistake he hit Carl in this case and especially just took his eye out.

Old 02-15-2016, 10:18 AM

2,163 posts, read 1,550,990 times
Yeah, the actor who played the head biker was great, very charismatic. You have to wonder about who these characters--all of them--were in the 'old world' for them to have turned into what some of them have become.

But do not underestimate Negan.

Old 02-15-2016, 10:25 AM

11,787 posts, read 17,777,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRosa View Post
Than I have to say your Nick should be Taurian, sort of like my astrological sisign is Taurus, two stubborn people here. Luvs ya like you're a little brother anyway friend. LOL! Not a mistake that he would have wanted to harm both Rick and Carl, but definitely a mistake he hit Carl in this case and especially just took his eye out.
Ha ha. Okay, that bullet was meant for Rick and Carl got in the way of it.

Old 02-15-2016, 10:38 AM

32,113 posts, read 34,732,040 times
I give this episode a B-/C+. I'm clearly in the minority here.

I started watching this episode very much the same way I watch Last Action Hero with Arnold Schwarzenegger once Daryl killed that guy in complete silence and bazooka'ed the Saviors. The "SOB was tougher than I thought" but didn't make the faintest of noise in a battle to the death with Daryl Dixon? Okay.

Maggie is stuck on this scaffold waving her arms the entire time? Why not play dead? And why not climb on to the more secure ledge Enid was standing on? Instead, she invites Enid on to the scaffolding. Okay.

Glenn has the thickest plot armor ever. How Abe and Sasha manage to fire 30 rounds at walkers without a single one hitting Glenn is beyond me.

The Wolf having a change of heart after a 3 minute conversation with Denise was silly.

The writers chose to off three of the most annoying characters on the show. They were basically used as walker fodder.

The walker-killing montage at the end was cheesy.

This show has become more amusing than anything.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV