Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-08-2018, 08:52 AM

6,292 posts, read 10,634,920 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircea View Post
So they waste two seasons dragging out the Neagan plot, and then they're going to jump ahead 18 months without giving viewers a satisfying resolution to the whole Neagan plot-line?

I can see 5 Million viewers throwing in the towel and tuning-in to something else more worthy (which at this point is damn near everything).
Negan is still around in the comics. It looked like it followed the comics with Rick taking over for Carl.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2018, 10:36 AM

1,619 posts, read 1,107,915 times
I still can't get excited for season 9 knowing that Andrew Lincoln is leaving. The only way I will keep watching once he is gone is if they jump right into the Whisperers storyline.

Old 08-10-2018, 07:52 AM

12,858 posts, read 16,926,464 times
I'm looking forward to this. The new direction with the time jump sounds fascinating.

Old 08-13-2018, 06:02 AM

28,984 posts, read 30,387,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircea View Post
So they waste two seasons dragging out the Neagan plot, and then they're going to jump ahead 18 months without giving viewers a satisfying resolution to the whole Neagan plot-line?

I can see 5 Million viewers throwing in the towel and tuning-in to something else more worthy (which at this point is damn near everything).
yeah, it's getting like, ok, guess I'll watch cuz there isn't anything else on...same way I feel about "Fear".

It's really not good.

And maybe Rick is leaving b/c he wants to leave, he's maybe tired of the show...and wants to move on...? But it won't be the same without him...

Old 08-13-2018, 06:23 AM

21,109 posts, read 13,641,690 times
LOL. Early this am I said to my neighbor that I had missed the chance to let my dog off leash. He said no, it's not. I said yeah, walkers are around this time. And one went by, I said see? Too late.

Took me a minute to realize I had used that term from this show.

Old 08-13-2018, 07:39 AM

28,984 posts, read 30,387,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jencam View Post
lol. Early this am i said to my neighbor that i had missed the chance to let my dog off leash. He said no, it's not. I said yeah, walkers are around this time. And one went by, i said see? Too late.

Took me a minute to realize i had used that term from this show.
lol

I will say this, back when I still had my lil dog, when TWD first started, I used to have to walk him at 4 a.m. every morning and after watching that show, believe you me, you hear every noise out there...lol

Old 08-13-2018, 10:37 AM

11,199 posts, read 9,132,937 times
How tough is Morgan's wooden ninja stick? It is still going strong in Fear the Walking Dead.

There is no sharp edge to it. How exactly does he kill the walkers with it? It should have broken a couple of times by now.

Old 08-13-2018, 10:45 AM

2,993 posts, read 1,766,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Ryu View Post
How tough is Morgan's wooden ninja stick? It is still going strong in Fear the Walking Dead.
I don't get this question...Fear is the prequel to TWD.

Old 08-13-2018, 11:03 AM

11,199 posts, read 9,132,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackF View Post
I don't get this question...Fear is the prequel to TWD.
Not anymore. Morgan is now in the show. This season of the FTWD ties up with the ending of TWD.

Morgan left Alexandria after the Negan battle and walked to Texas. He is now with the FTWD group. In yesterday's episode, he stated that he was going to return to Alexandria/The Kingdom and wanted to take the group with him.

Old 08-13-2018, 11:32 AM

1,483 posts, read 1,388,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Ryu View Post

There is no sharp edge to it. How exactly does he kill the walkers with it? It should have broken a couple of times by now.
I recall that in one episode, when Morgan was getting serious about fighting, he sat down on a stoop and did sharpen one end of his stick to make it more effective at killing. I don't know anything about martial arts weapons, but would imagine that his stick is made from a pretty strong wood, hickory or ash, maybe. And perhaps it also remains unbroken because of how he wields it? Just guessing here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV