Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-01-2014, 04:26 PM

2,023 posts, read 3,240,723 times

Advertisements

The countdown is on! Season 7 of The Real Housewives of Atlanta begins on November 9th. This is by far my favorite HW franchise. Here is a link to the new ladies bios along with the JUICY trailer! Someone needs to remind Phaedra that "Everybody Knows" it's inappropriate for a TRUE Southern Belle to assault others! Nincompoop Porsha has been officially demoted. Good riddance. Bye bye Dumb Dumb! Don't let the door hit you in your broke azz!

http://www.realitytea.com/2014/10/01...ially-demoted/

Last edited by escapenc; 10-01-2014 at 04:27 PM.. Reason: link
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2014, 05:06 PM

2,888 posts, read 6,744,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by escapenc View Post
The countdown is on! Season 7 of The Real Housewives of Atlanta begins on November 9th. This is by far my favorite HW franchise. Here is a link to the new ladies bios along with the JUICY trailer! Someone needs to remind Phaedra that "Everybody Knows" it's inappropriate for a TRUE Southern Belle to assault others! Nincompoop Porsha has been officially demoted. Good riddance. Bye bye Dumb Dumb! Don't let the door hit you in your broke azz!

Real Housewives Of Atlanta Season 7 Returns November 9; Porsha Stewart Demoted #RHOA
thank goodness! Porsha is a buffoon.

Old 10-02-2014, 06:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by artemis View Post
thank goodness! Porsha is a buffoon.
POORsha's brain is 'The Little Engine That Couldn't'

#UndergroundRailroadBookClub

Old 10-02-2014, 06:55 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,113,345 times
Bring on the ratchet! I have to admit, this is my wife's show, but I can't get enough of it myself.

Porsha not understanding the underground railroad is one of the funniest things I've ever seen...and with the way she considers herself "black history royalty." hilarious. All the women on this show are nothing but opportunists.

Old 10-08-2014, 06:22 PM

I read that Nene got paid $1.5 million to film this upcoming season. Not bad considering she once got a car repoed in the parking lot of Home Depot!

Old 10-08-2014, 07:21 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,192,320 times
Quote:
I read that Nene got paid $1.5 million to film this upcoming season. Not bad considering she once got a car repoed in the parking lot of Home Depot!
And when her 15 minutes of fame gig is up she'll be broke within 3-5 years filing bankruptcy bloop!

Old 10-09-2014, 08:18 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,113,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
And when her 15 minutes of fame gig is up she'll be broke within 3-5 years filing bankruptcy bloop!
Thank goodness. I hate Nene so much. She swears she's this upscale modern diva...does she not remember just 10 years ago she was sliding down the pole in a thong for dollar bills? LOL

she's just so obnoxious and arrogant, its disgusting.

Old 10-09-2014, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
Thank goodness. I hate Nene so much. She swears she's this upscale modern diva...does she not remember just 10 years ago she was sliding down the pole in a thong for dollar bills? LOL

she's just so obnoxious and arrogant, its disgusting.
I can't believe men paid to see her nakkid! They were probably scared of her and gave her money to go away.

Old 10-14-2014, 02:55 PM

1,659 posts, read 2,777,361 times
Quote:
I can't believe men paid to see her nakkid! They were probably scared of her and gave her money to go away.
Kinda like a troll tax!
It's so delicious to see the last season reruns knowing how much lying, how phony, and *****ed up these women are! Kandi's a heartless user of Todd, the Phaedra was lying and shifting so no one knew she was using Kenya for a diversion from her jailbird going down, Porsha was flipping back and forth between continuing to lie about being a pampered princess or smearing her ex, and the Moose was exploding over her imploding career. It's amazingly funny now!

Old 10-14-2014, 04:09 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,798,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticatica View Post
Kinda like a troll tax!
It's so delicious to see the last season reruns knowing how much lying, how phony, and *****ed up these women are! Kandi's a heartless user of Todd, the Phaedra was lying and shifting so no one knew she was using Kenya for a diversion from her jailbird going down, Porsha was flipping back and forth between continuing to lie about being a pampered princess or smearing her ex, and the Moose was exploding over her imploding career. It's amazingly funny now!

what was going on with Kandi and Todd????
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV