Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-05-2014, 11:59 AM

2,023 posts, read 3,237,998 times

Advertisements

RHoA ratings so far this season:

11/9 – 3.826
11/16 – 3.595
11/23 – 3.143
11/30 – 2.858
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2014, 06:59 AM

21,870 posts, read 15,081,029 times
Poor Todd, my condolences to him.

I hope they were not taping during this time period because i can just imagine what nasty things Mama Joyce would say. The local police might want to ask Mama Joyce where she was the night of Sharon's passing. Just sayin

Old 12-07-2014, 05:59 PM

404 posts, read 385,464 times
Poor Todd. My condolences to him also.

I read that Mama Joyce did not go to the funeral. That woman is a piece of work.

You know with all the money Nene has why do her weaves look so bad. I mean. She should really let Derek J fix it.

Old 12-07-2014, 09:24 PM

1,850 posts, read 3,015,289 times
I can't stand Porsha. I wish she was not on the show. She's not even cute. She's plumb dumb.

Old 12-08-2014, 04:14 PM

21,870 posts, read 15,081,029 times
Whadda snore fest last night's episode was

None of the ladies can apologize to one another.

WWHL was much more fun to watch with HeNe and that wig wearing monkey Kim. Looks like they are BFF's again (I guess Kim beat her to having a new friend contract before Cynthia could amend theirs). The drag Queens were hilarious I cannot believe how HeNe's appearance has changed through the years

Old 12-08-2014, 04:50 PM

404 posts, read 385,464 times
The drag queens were hilarious. They also picked my favorites.

I think the voting was fixed. Kim's wig looked great! Even Kim couldn't believe Nene won the wig vote! LOL

They need to beg Kim to come back to the show. However, with 6 kids I'm sure that's the last thing on her mind.

Old 12-08-2014, 05:20 PM

2,888 posts, read 6,738,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilipepper35 View Post
The drag queens were hilarious. They also picked my favorites.

I think the voting was fixed. Kim's wig looked great! Even Kim couldn't believe Nene won the wig vote! LOL

They need to beg Kim to come back to the show. However, with 6 kids I'm sure that's the last thing on her mind.

If they offer her enough money she'll do it.

Old 12-08-2014, 06:57 PM

2,023 posts, read 3,237,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
Whadda snore fest last night's episode was

None of the ladies can apologize to one another.

WWHL was much more fun to watch with HeNe and that wig wearing monkey Kim. Looks like they are BFF's again (I guess Kim beat her to having a new friend contract before Cynthia could amend theirs). The drag Queens were hilarious I cannot believe how HeNe's appearance has changed through the years
The only reason Nene suddenly "likes Kim" is because Kim is no longer her competition! Therefore, Nene is no longer threatened by her. How Kim can "pretend" to be friends with that mean, egotistical BEAST is beyond me. I would never be around anyone who CHOKED me, period. Then again, they obviously aren't that close considering Nene has yet to meet Kim's babies. Their friendship is obviously just for show.

Nene needs to realize that having all the material possessions in the world won't change the fact that she's a hideous beast. Her UGLY personality shows through and matches her UGLY physical appearance. She's nothing more than a ghetto, pretentious, overbearing buffoon. She needs to have several seats, ahem STALLS

Last edited by escapenc; 12-08-2014 at 07:20 PM..

Old 12-08-2014, 07:56 PM

1,659 posts, read 2,775,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by escapenc View Post
the only reason nene suddenly "likes kim" is because kim is no longer her competition! Therefore, nene is no longer threatened by her. How kim can "pretend" to be friends with that mean, egotistical beast is beyond me. I would never be around anyone who choked me, period. Then again, they obviously aren't that close considering nene has yet to meet kim's babies. Their friendship is obviously just for show.

Nene needs to realize that having all the material possessions in the world won't change the fact that she's a hideous beast. Her ugly personality shows through and matches her ugly physical appearance. She's nothing more than a ghetto, pretentious, overbearing buffoon. she needs to have several seats, ahem stalls

YEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!! I have no idea why Andy props her career up.

Old 12-08-2014, 08:57 PM

1,885 posts, read 3,399,553 times
Kenya interrupted Kim and Nene's interview with a tweet about Nene's 20K Detroit Public Schools donation, or the lack thereof.

I was laughing so hard when Andy brought it up and Nene initially tried to skirt around it. But of course Andy's messy behind held her feet to the fire and asked "so are you going to make that donation?!"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV