Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-04-2015, 02:53 PM

21,870 posts, read 15,098,638 times

Advertisements

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2015, 06:59 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,270,457 times
What is the turtle reference?

I see it all over the place in reference to Kim and I must have missed it!

Old 03-04-2015, 07:14 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,270,457 times
Does this make any sense?

NOW the "rumor" is that there IS no gossip about Harry, nothing to tell, nothing to worry about & Kim made it all up.

Why would Lisa react in the way she did if that were the case?

Lisa Rinna keeps hash tagging #whatdidharrydo on twitter (so I've read)?

I agree that she should have gotten a little heat for tossing the wine and smashing the glass. "Provoked" or not, you are responsible for how you react.

Old 03-04-2015, 11:06 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,513,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandraMoore66 View Post
LOL I was watching it last night and my husband walks in with his hands over his ears saying "Why are you watching this? All they do is yell at each other."

So true! Why? WHY! Do I keep watching this? It is now 90% yelling and 10% fun stuff...remember the good old days with the first RHOC? When it was all rainbows and sunshine and no one fought ever. OK maybe a little boring but I kinda miss it.
My husband does the same thing when I'm watching. And when we're going to watch something recorded he'll tell me we can watch anything I want except any of the housewives.

Old 03-04-2015, 11:11 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,513,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawdustmaker View Post

NOW the "rumor" is that there IS no gossip about Harry, nothing to tell, nothing to worry about & Kim made it all up.

I agree that she should have gotten a little heat for tossing the wine and smashing the glass. "Provoked" or not, you are responsible for how you react.
Yes, re: Lisa R. Like I said before I love her, but I was surprised at her losing it like that. Seemed completely out of character which makes me wonder if there really is some deep dark secret. That wasn't a drink tossed in someone's face, that was violent.

Old 03-05-2015, 06:23 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,768,301 times
Quote:

Exactly. Lisa R played that poorly. If she had just rolled her eyes at Kim as if Kim were crazy I don't think anyone would think there was 'something to tell'. Her reaction makes you think there is something!

Old 03-05-2015, 12:48 PM

21,870 posts, read 15,098,638 times
Quote:
What is the turtle reference?

I see it all over the place in reference to Kim and I must have missed it!
They all made a trip somewhere together and Kim just made an out of the blue comment - I love turtles

Old 03-05-2015, 06:08 PM

1,336 posts, read 1,825,655 times
My husband hates the show as well, and leaves the room when it is on. He wants all of the women to volunteer at a Soup Kitchen (he and I do that monthly), and get over themselves. But then there would be no show, right?

I felt like I was watching Jerry Springer that last episode. Now I never watch Jerry Springer but I think they yell, scream, and throw things at each other. Wow, Kim is beyond anything I can even mention. And bringing her kids into it... Please...

I am not normally on Team Kyle, but I have four sisters and if any of them EVER acted like Kim does, I would not tolerate it. Of course NONE of them act like any of these women. Proof that money does not buy class!!!

I did love Amsterdam, the beautiful scenery, so that was worth it. Yolanda was a Saint trying to mediate, she has the money to send them all home on a private jet and I think I would have done that.

Maybe the point of this show is to show us how wonderful our friends and Sisters are because no one I know ever behaves like this bunch.

Again, as my Mother always said, "Money does not buy Class"!

Old 03-06-2015, 08:48 AM

3,076 posts, read 5,504,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poohbear1234 View Post
Wow!!! What is up with Kim??? She is behaving very erratically. Lisa R was apologizing and she went off completely..... And she claims she is sober??? Does not make sense to me. And Kim got on the bandwagon about her kids after Yo mentioned something about kids when speaking to her. Then all of the sudden Lisa R. was coming between her and her kids? wtf???
Kim is just extremely uncomfortable to watch...I wish she would get off the show already. Just completely off the wall.

Old 03-06-2015, 08:50 AM

4,067 posts, read 2,277,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by happyinca View Post
My husband hates the show as well, and leaves the room when it is on. He wants all of the women to volunteer at a Soup Kitchen (he and I do that monthly), and get over themselves. But then there would be no show, right?

I felt like I was watching Jerry Springer that last episode. Now I never watch Jerry Springer but I think they yell, scream, and throw things at each other. Wow, Kim is beyond anything I can even mention. And bringing her kids into it... Please...

I am not normally on Team Kyle, but I have four sisters and if any of them EVER acted like Kim does, I would not tolerate it. Of course NONE of them act like any of these women. Proof that money does not buy class!!!

I did love Amsterdam, the beautiful scenery, so that was worth it. Yolanda was a Saint trying to mediate, she has the money to send them all home on a private jet and I think I would have done that.

Maybe the point of this show is to show us how wonderful our friends and Sisters are because no one I know ever behaves like this bunch.

Again, as my Mother always said, "Money does not buy Class"!
Perfect summary! This show really does make me appreciate my amazing friends and family. I wouldn't trade that for all their $ combined!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV