Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-06-2015, 07:02 AM

5,521 posts, read 7,109,883 times

Advertisements

With only a few episodes to go I hope that kid gets slapped again!

Was that lawyer Michael Nouri?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2015, 09:29 AM

4,902 posts, read 4,216,463 times
I found the older couple to be quite likeable as we got to know them.

Old 03-06-2015, 09:32 AM

21,020 posts, read 19,383,279 times
Yes, that was Michael...an old acquaintance from the 70s-80s. (NYC)

Old 03-06-2015, 09:50 AM

14,784 posts, read 24,086,869 times
I think that Aiesha is going to be shocked to see how Rosie and Gary are going to be raked over the coals . I for the life of me cannot understand how Aiesha and Rosie can be friends knowing that Rosie was involved with social services because of emotional problems , that I think in and of itself would call Aiesha's character and judgement into question . I think Aiesha might be a bit of a drama queen herself seeing as how she could have stopped all of this court business and also the way she corrected the d.a . over her addressing her as Mrs instead of Dr. I think maybe she has an air of self importance . I really am disliking Aiesha the more this show goes on . Yes Monolis and his wife are very sweet and cute . I do believe that Micheal Nouri is a cut throat attorney and he is going to rip and Rosie and Gary to shreds .Did you all see Hugo running his truck into the wall and all Rosie said to him is " not so rough " really that is all you have to say to him ? I also did not like the way Hector defended Hugo to the attorney saying " he is only 5 yrs old " . When does Hector think that the emotional trouble begins ? I think this family has been walking around on egg shells concerning Hugo . Also Aiesha stated that Rosie was family to her but she also has to consider her husbands family should be just as important as Rosie if not more so since her husbands family is her childrens family . I don't think she can discern btwn the two . I think this trial might just rip Aiesha and Rosie apart as well as the rest of the family . Did any of us believe that story she told about Harry and Sandy ? I don't know if the scar on Sandys face is supposed to make us believe Aiesha's story or not .....

Old 03-06-2015, 10:06 AM

1,248 posts, read 2,166,824 times
I don't think Aiesha likes her husband's family very much so I can definitely see her taking Rosie's side.

Also we already saw Harry rough up his wife in the episode about him, so it has already been established that he sometimes hits his wife.

Old 03-06-2015, 11:36 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,746,361 times
I don't think the show is doing a great job of really understanding the characters and the craziness. Perhaps when we see the family (I can't remember anyone's name!) that is suing for their child getting slapped it will tie in better. It just seems so far fetched right now.

Old 03-06-2015, 01:14 PM

4,902 posts, read 4,216,463 times
[quote=phonelady61;38711169
Did any of us believe that story she told about Harry and Sandy ? I don't know if the scar on Sandys face is supposed to make us believe Aiesha's story or not .....[/quote]
I think that was very possible. I like Harry but I could see him losing it and taking a swing.

Old 03-06-2015, 01:29 PM

1,056 posts, read 1,738,315 times
Really liking this show, the way each episode goes into a character's background makes it interesting. I think the dad of the slapped kid realizes he is out of control he's just too weak or maybe drunk to do anything about it, he always seems to have a drink in his hand when you see him and the lawyer said he had a DUI.

It's going to get ugly and everyone will have to choose a side.

Old 03-06-2015, 02:01 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,198,053 times
I really enjoyed last night's episode. I loved how the sick old friend perked right up when Manolis showed up. I liked how Georgia said once was enough, Manolis at least did that. I bet Domitrius or whatever his name was will now die a happy man having seen his old friend and dancing down memory lane.

I, too, am not liking Aisha as much anymore. She sure does not have her priorities straight.

Yep, Gary is too weak and too filled with beer all the time to stand up to Rosie. I hope the lawyer rips them a new one next week.

Yes, pl, Aisha was telling the truth about Harry hitting Sadie. (is that her name?)

I'm sure enjoying this show.

Old 03-06-2015, 03:53 PM

4,041 posts, read 4,961,604 times
Yes, Harry did hit Sandy and he lied to his uncle about it.

Aisha seems to have a good relationship with Manolis and I like that she told him exactly why she wouldn't get Rosie to drop the charges. Harry shouldn't get a second pass.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV