Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-18-2015, 04:31 PM

3,349 posts, read 2,849,012 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZPam View Post
Have we heard who the two mystery houseguests will be?

Not too excited about the cast. They are all just too young
BB houseguests are mostly 20 something people
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2015, 06:12 AM

3,201 posts, read 4,411,721 times
almost there

i watched that video amanda zuckerman put out a few days ago on their bb17 cast thoughts

thought it was a funny video

---

other thoughts

why is the "transgender" better looking than the other women in the house...and is she the only transgender? hmm

that blonde from florida that is "boy crazy" gots me wondering

just saying

Old 06-23-2015, 06:18 AM

2,936 posts, read 2,335,946 times
I'm so excited even though I know it doesn't really "start" for me until the feeds are up and running.

I'm hoping with how much they are promoting the feeds and the platforms you can watch it on coupled with the new streaming CBS app and a low cost that they'll be a few good endurance challenges. Like back in the old days.

Old 06-23-2015, 06:29 AM

1,034 posts, read 1,339,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madeline2121 View Post
Oh please let the cast be better then last season! Last season was the first time in all of the seasons that I stopped watching. I did read spoilers, and I watched the finale. However, I could not bring myself to watch the episodes. This saddened me more then I want to admit. Big Brother has been a summer tradition for me since season 2.

Same here except I started watching in season 3. And there was one or 2 seasons I quite halfway through. Season 6 (which was popular at the time) and season 14 thanks to the Alabama girl Danielle Murphy I think it was..***shudders*** can't pull myself to watch that much crazy, I have enough to deal with in my daily life, after last season I am taking a season off with feeds and just watch the show on CBS and maybe that will help.

The problem I have is the show portraying the cast almost in a totally different light than they really were on the feeds, it's amazing what good editing can do I guess, they always have to make for good ratings too. I feel like over the years this show has turned into more of a "real world" type show instead of what it was in the earlier years, and I guess that is not a bad thing, maybe I am just getting older and I can't identify with the cast like I use too

Old 06-23-2015, 06:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_TX View Post
almost there

i watched that video amanda zuckerman put out a few days ago on their bb17 cast thoughts

thought it was a funny video

---

other thoughts

why is the "transgender" better looking than the other women in the house...and is she the only transgender? hmm

that blonde from florida that is "boy crazy" gots me wondering

just saying
Davonne ,Liz, and Vanessa are way pretty than Audrey.

Old 06-23-2015, 06:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowchaser2002 View Post
Same here except I started watching in season 3. And there was one or 2 seasons I quite halfway through. Season 6 (which was popular at the time) and season 14 thanks to the Alabama girl Danielle Murphy I think it was..***shudders*** can't pull myself to watch that much crazy, I have enough to deal with in my daily life, after last season I am taking a season off with feeds and just watch the show on CBS and maybe that will help.

The problem I have is the show portraying the cast almost in a totally different light than they really were on the feeds, it's amazing what good editing can do I guess, they always have to make for good ratings too. I feel like over the years this show has turned into more of a "real world" type show instead of what it was in the earlier years, and I guess that is not a bad thing, maybe I am just getting older and I can't identify with the cast like I use too
There too many floaters or showmances for my liking

Old 06-23-2015, 07:40 AM

10,179 posts, read 11,168,640 times
Just got around to getting the live feeds.

Hope this season is crazy - Last season was the absolute worse.. I barely put the feeds on...

Shell, AZ you ready???? Are we going to have a feed spoiler thread???

Old 06-23-2015, 08:40 AM

2,936 posts, read 2,335,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
Just got around to getting the live feeds.

Hope this season is crazy - Last season was the absolute worse.. I barely put the feeds on...

Shell, AZ you ready???? Are we going to have a feed spoiler thread???
I think their's one made already. Last season I wanted a refund so badly. I can't handle another Frankie personality.

Old 06-23-2015, 08:43 AM

3,201 posts, read 4,411,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sommie789 View Post
Davonne ,Liz, and Vanessa are way pretty than Audrey.
hope your right

i cant tell by the promo pics

i'll see once they are in the house settled unmade up

you only named 3 women, lol

Old 06-23-2015, 08:45 AM

810 posts, read 1,025,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeHa View Post
I think their's one made already. Last season I wanted a refund so badly. I can't handle another Frankie personality.
Big Brother 17 Spoiler Thread
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV