Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-13-2015, 08:26 PM

3,461 posts, read 4,721,210 times

Advertisements

Yeah! Wow! Pow! I am not even sure what just hit me! What a train wreck!

That is the last thing that I would have ever thought to happen. And I still can't believe Vanessa is still there after all this!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2015, 08:31 PM

2,149 posts, read 4,157,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gfab1 View Post
^I totally agree with you. Like I said before: unbalanced weirdo.

What a dbag, hopefully he goes soon. Really soon. IDK what kind of strategy he thought that was, or if he was even thinking. (I thought for sure he'd nominate Becky since he's always hating on her.) That was a wasted opportunity to make a big move, smh.

And he's crazier than I thought if he thinks the remaining 6th sense people will have his back. I'm also annoyed at John right now, too.
Johnny Mac likes Becky and could probably form a final 2 alliance with her. So he got the sense that she was going to go up if Mac used the veto.

I think in Steve's mind, he thought someone could win veto, take someone down and then backdoor Becky. Mac probably asked Steve who he was going to put up if he used the veto and Steve couldn't give him an answer. This makes Sunday's episode that much more watchable because I'm very interested to hear Steve's rationale behind the whole thing. None of it added up and it feels like he went rogue. Now everyone thinks he's weird and he might be a target.

Old 08-13-2015, 08:33 PM

537 posts, read 770,647 times
That eviction made zero sense. Anyone with sense would have put up those twins or Austin against Vanessa. So, so dumb.

Old 08-13-2015, 09:05 PM

1,296 posts, read 1,186,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DomRep View Post
Johnny Mac likes Becky and could probably form a final 2 alliance with her. So he got the sense that she was going to go up if Mac used the veto.

I think in Steve's mind, he thought someone could win veto, take someone down and then backdoor Becky. Mac probably asked Steve who he was going to put up if he used the veto and Steve couldn't give him an answer. This makes Sunday's episode that much more watchable because I'm very interested to hear Steve's rationale behind the whole thing. None of it added up and it feels like he went rogue. Now everyone thinks he's weird and he might be a target.
Really good analysis of what happened, DomRep! That actually makes a lot of sense, I forgot that John seems to be close to Becky. It also makes sense what you said about Steve hoping to backdoor Becky. It still pi$$es me off, because everyone in the game (besides James & Becky apparently) are so damn afraid of "getting blood on their hands!" Not surprising to think that Steve was too cowardly to try to get Becky out in a more direct way. Vanessa would have been fine with that, IMO, and it is quite possible that Austin & the twins would have also voted to get rid of her. So if that was his plan it wasn't very smart, and it clearly backfired. I hope his weird azz will be targeted now!

Old 08-13-2015, 09:47 PM

3,349 posts, read 2,853,450 times
I am going to defend Steve here.
I would of got rid Jackie too.
Steve is close with John and Vanessa.
They don't like Jackie so it would not offended his allies.
Jackie is threat .
She has won HoH competition and she is decent social gamer.
Plus Jackie and Meg were not nice to Steve .
Jackie said she had plans to get rid of him.
Summer campers should noticed that Steve was never talking game with them.
They should of paid more attention to him .

Old 08-13-2015, 10:16 PM

2,945 posts, read 5,000,310 times
The dumbest....THE dumbest BB set of houseguests ever.

As a whole.

They need to stop recruitingpeople who have zero....ZERO idea what kind of game they're playing.

All the "I'm gunning after X next week" and "oh I want to work with X now" is

BB needs to have an All Stars next year of be cancelled because this season is just awful.

Old 08-13-2015, 10:50 PM

1,901 posts, read 2,270,040 times
Jackie said there was a misunderstanding. When Jackie was HOH Steve thought that she was after him, but she actually was planning to backdoor Austin. If this is the case, it's Jackie's fault for not letting Steve know that she wasn't targeting him.

Old 08-13-2015, 11:15 PM

4,902 posts, read 4,226,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanhvtnymd View Post
That eviction made zero sense. Anyone with sense would have put up those twins or Austin against Vanessa. So, so dumb.
From the contestS he has won Steve may be smart. I don't think he has a real grasp of the game aside from being socially awkward.

Old 08-13-2015, 11:16 PM

6,904 posts, read 7,628,194 times
I thought it was obvious that John talked to Steve after Steve won HOH, and John talked to Steve before Veto. Tonight was all about John stepping forward and beginning to play his own game. Steve is just John's pawn.

Because they don't know about Vanessa's alliance with what used to be the "Sixth Sense", John/Steve probably saw two groups of three that needed to be broken apart: Austin/Twins and James/Meg/Whatsiswhojustgotevicted. They probably thought they had more votes to break up the James group.

I was impressed by the play during the HOH competition - it definitely favored the smart people - John/Steve/Austin (who, it's easy to forget, has a degree in Medieval Studies.) I know that I wouldn't have remembered all of those visual details.

Will Becky flip again to join John/Steve, or will she stay with James/Meg???

Old 08-13-2015, 11:45 PM

3,349 posts, read 2,853,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 601halfdozen0theother View Post
I thought it was obvious that John talked to Steve after Steve won HOH, and John talked to Steve before Veto. Tonight was all about John stepping forward and beginning to play his own game. Steve is just John's pawn.

Because they don't know about Vanessa's alliance with what used to be the "Sixth Sense", John/Steve probably saw two groups of three that needed to be broken apart: Austin/Twins and James/Meg/Whatsiswhojustgotevicted. They probably thought they had more votes to break up the James group.

I was impressed by the play during the HOH competition - it definitely favored the smart people - John/Steve/Austin (who, it's easy to forget, has a degree in Medieval Studies.) I know that I wouldn't have remembered all of those visual details.

Will Becky flip again to join John/Steve, or will she stay with James/Meg???
Steve said that he going after the goblins to John earlier.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV