Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-26-2015, 07:33 PM

1,296 posts, read 1,185,625 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sommie789 View Post
Zing bot sucked!
*Sommie is sad*
I'm pretty surprised that Zingbot mentioned Austin's ex-gf. I thought that since she apparently refused to sign a release she couldn't be mentioned. So, either they are allowed to mention her in a very general way, or BB eventually talked (or bribed?) her into signing the release. Haha, I had said somewhere in this or the spoiler thread that Liz seemed like the kind of skank who wouldn't care if the guy she was with had a gf, and what did she say tonight: "Not MY problem, I'M single!" Of course, she then proceeded to ***** at Austin about it, so apparently it bothers her insofar as she realizes it makes her look like a man-stealer.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2015, 07:42 PM

3,461 posts, read 4,714,469 times
I am more baffled than ever on why they think Vanessa is such a good player. She could not be more transparent on how she is playing this game. The problem here is only that the HGs are so weak and continually fall pray to her crocodile tears and whining. Plus she talks so fast and is in everyone's face so much that it makes their little mindless heads spin in wonderment and total confusion.

SHE doesn't even know and is amazed on why and how it is working so well.

Old 08-26-2015, 07:46 PM

3,349 posts, read 2,851,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gfab1 View Post
I'm pretty surprised that Zingbot mentioned Austin's ex-gf. I thought that since she apparently refused to sign a release she couldn't be mentioned. So, either they are allowed to mention her in a very general way, or BB eventually talked (or bribed?) her into signing the release. Haha, I had said somewhere in this or the spoiler thread that Liz seemed like the kind of skank who wouldn't care if the guy she was with had a gf, and what did she say tonight: "Not MY problem, I'M single!" Of course, she then proceeded to ***** at Austin about it, so apparently it bothers her insofar as she realizes it makes her look like a man-stealer.
I dislike Liz so much.Zing bot was wrong Julia is the smarter and prettier twin.

Old 08-26-2015, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gfab1 View Post
His g/f is probably so pissed after what she has seen going on in the house between him and Liz that she ended up agreeing to let them mention it. You clearly saw how off-guard he was caught by it all. I am sure that was the last thing he ever expected to be brought up if he knew that she refused to sign a release, as you stated.

Old 08-26-2015, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corn-fused View Post
I am more baffled than ever on why they think Vanessa is such a good player. She could not be more transparent on how she is playing this game. The problem here is only that the HGs are so weak and continually fall pray to her crocodile tears and whining. Plus she talks so fast and is in everyone's face so much that it makes their little mindless heads spin in wonderment and total confusion.

SHE doesn't even know and is amazed on why and how it is working so well.
She is very smart but she is very emotional.
Her and Day are very similar.
I didn't like the way she talk to Steve.

Old 08-26-2015, 07:53 PM

Quote:
She is very smart but she is very emotional.
Her and Day are very similar.
I didn't like the way she talk to Steve.
Pfffftttt, I don't think she is smart at all as I have been saying all along. It is the HGs that are so 'not smart' that is the problem.

Old 08-26-2015, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Pfffftttt, I don't think she is smart at all as I have been saying all along. It is the HGs that are so 'not smart' that is the problem.
Well everyone is dumb for not getting rid of Liz in week 2. Damn you Austin!
She graduated from Duke early and become an millionaire.

Old 08-26-2015, 08:07 PM

1,296 posts, read 1,185,625 times
Quote:
His g/f is probably so pissed after what she has seen going on in the house between him and Liz that she ended up agreeing to let them mention it. You clearly saw how off-guard he was caught by it all. I am sure that was the last thing he ever expected to be brought up if he knew that she refused to sign a release, as you stated.
Interesting thought, Corn-fused. It definitely makes sense as a possible bit of payback from the ex-gf! Maybe the producers said something like "we want to embarrass Austin with Zingbot mentioning how he cheated on you." I can see her jumping on that chance, especially if they offered to slide her a few bills as well...though maybe they didn't need to!

And it definitely was funny to see Austin taken off-guard by that! Maybe he'll realize what a scumbag he looks like to all the viewers, dogging out his gf on national television that way. Then again, he's probably too scummy to care.

Regarding Vanessa, yeah she is friggin psycho. If she tried all that- stepping to me, getting in my face like she did to Steve, I would tell her to back the f up. If she didn't, she would be eating a big fat knuckle sandwich pronto! I'm not surprised that wimpy Steve just took her abuse, but I kinda wish someone would get in her face and go off on her. Same thing with her nauseatingly self-righteous POV speech: if I was Steve I would've interrupted her and told her to freaking shove it!!!

....Apparently I'm a little too hotheaded to be on BB. Oh well.

Last edited by Gfab1; 08-26-2015 at 08:18 PM.. Reason: spelling

Old 08-26-2015, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Well everyone is dumb for not getting rid of Liz in week 2. Damn you Austin!
She graduated from Duke early and become an millionaire.
Where do you see or find that Liz is, or became, a millionaire? All I have read is that she is a marketing manager for a night-life website in Miami and that she wants to use the $500k winnings to get her Masters and treat her mom to a trip. If she was/is a millionaire she could definitely afford to do both of those things easily.

Old 08-26-2015, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Where do you see or find that Liz is, or became, a millionaire? All I have read is that she is a marketing manager for a night-life website in Miami and that she wants to use the $500k winnings to get her Masters and treat her mom to a trip. If she was/is a millionaire she could definitely afford to do both of those things easily.
I am talking about Vanessa.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV