Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-06-2015, 10:37 AM

Location: NYC based - Used to Live in Philly - Transplant from Miami
2,307 posts, read 2,767,189 times

Advertisements

Inspired by another thread, if you have any wishes, what TV shows that has finally ended or still going strong should be renewed, made spin off of or remade or reunion?

For me:
Renewed:
V at FOX. OMG I was so pissed when it was cancelled. I really hope that it should be renewed!!!!

Spin-off:
Glee. While season 4 and season 5 were not as good, the new kids in season 6 actually really breathed fresh air. There should be a spin-off starring the new kids!
Once Upon a Time. Another spin-off like the Once Upon a Time in Wonderland, in which eventually the plot (just like ouati Wonderland) is merged into the main show will be awesome. I want to know what happened in OZ and the Land Without Color......
Ugly Betty American Version. What happened with the rest of the guys???? What happened in between those years with Betty?
BH 90210 the classic. I know, it is remade with new casts and glimps as what happened with the old caharcters. But I want to know more about the old characters.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV