Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-25-2015, 12:15 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,796,829 times

Advertisements

[quote=stan4;41672025]How exactly do you respect these tarted up jackholes who change marriages like nail colors and demonstrate no role modeling for character, morals, or good judgment?

This is usually how this crap plays out.[/quote

easy-they are the parents of the children and as such should be treated respectfully. That's how I was raised--the old school way.

And not that it changes my stance, not would it but Tamera isn't in and out of marriages. And her ex is a big jackazz jerk. No parent is perfect but they are still the parents and deserve to be treated respectfully. One parent using the children against the other is wrong on every level.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2015, 10:05 AM

44,259 posts, read 64,375,553 times
[quote=PippySkiddles;41680518]
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
How exactly do you respect these tarted up jackholes who change marriages like nail colors and demonstrate no role modeling for character, morals, or good judgment?

This is usually how this crap plays out.[/quote

easy-they are the parents of the children and as such should be treated respectfully. That's how I was raised--the old school way.

And not that it changes my stance, not would it but Tamera isn't in and out of marriages. And her ex is a big jackazz jerk. No parent is perfect but they are still the parents and deserve to be treated respectfully. One parent using the children against the other is wrong on every level.
Naw.
Parents like that tore up their parent card long ago and can't blame their kids for lashing out or hating them for the chaos that they were put through so that their parents (who were supposed to be looking out for THEIR wellbeing) decided to prioritize chasing their own happiness instead of creating stable, drama-free lives.

I can see having ONE kid with a total nutbag before you figure out he's a nutbag (which still means you're pretty delusional or stupid), but MORE THAN ONE? That is YOUR fault. Not nutbag's fault.

Old 10-25-2015, 07:43 PM

2,023 posts, read 3,240,257 times
I like Shannon, but she needs to STOP acting like a lunatic. Either take the high road or file for divorce. Enough already!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...l-game-LA.html

Old 10-25-2015, 07:44 PM

4,818 posts, read 11,004,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayvenne View Post
Yes- I thought I remembered this too something about that Brianna couldnt reach Vicki and all that which made sense for the landline........and yes no doubt Heather has a superior cell.
On Shannon's twitter or instagram it mentioned that cell service in her home was weak in parts of her house. Yes I remember that as well that Brianna was trying to reach Vicki and she ended up calling her back on the landline.

Old 10-25-2015, 07:46 PM

4,818 posts, read 11,004,690 times
In regards to the cell phone issue here is the twitter feed on issue....

https://twitter.com/shannonbeador/st...20844463828992

This was not staged whatsoever. Briana had been trying to reach me and I didn't know why so I called her bk
9 retweets 78 favorites

Shannon Beador Verified account
‏@ShannonBeador

@vgunvalson @GlutenQueen @ShahedSamD No staging. Really??? Bad cell reception in my home and only get in certain rooms. #notnice

Old 10-26-2015, 06:58 PM

2,023 posts, read 3,240,257 times
*******Alexis Bellino will be on WWHL tonight at 11:00pm.*******

Old 10-27-2015, 07:49 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,532,112 times
Ok - just a quickie and I have to do some work. WHO watched the second half of the reunion? Vicki is definitely medicated or she would be screaming her head off. Wow - she has really alienated everyone, her friends AND family, by furthering her relationship with Brooks.

Did you see what her daughter said about Brooks?

And . . then that snarky comments she made about Tamara at the party about losing her kids. I'm not excusing Tamara's behavior - which was abhorrent for a mother to do ON TELEVISION with kids still at home. No, no, no. I'm talking about her costume and well, you know.

I really don't see how Vicki can patch things up with the other women this time.

Old 10-27-2015, 08:10 AM

21,870 posts, read 15,088,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Vicki is definitely medicated or she would be screaming her head off.
I know right It's amazing how her stories changed too. Brooks's tale of hanging with Jim about his marriage to Meghan being rocky from the start shifted. Brianna contradicted what Vicki's mom really though about Brooks. Brooks is just a slimeball and Vicki drank the kool-aid. She must forget that the cameras are on her since she gets caught making nasty remarks regarding her "friends".

Old 10-27-2015, 08:38 AM

4,067 posts, read 2,274,211 times
I knew Vicki was delusion but I don't think any of us knew how deep it was!

Vicki looks like an idiot for believing in Brooks they way she has. When you have so many friends, your family and then your daughter who dislike him so much, red flags would be lighting up the sky.

Brianna has no history of lying and in my opinion is a rock solid person. For Vicki to believe Brooks over Brianna makes her look like a damn fool. You can't respect for someone and then turn around and call them a liar. Every time I see Brooks on TV, my skin crawls. I'm sure we are only seeing the tip of the iceberg on this guy!

Probably best for Vicki to quit the show and try to regain her reputation. She needs to take time off and do some deep soul searching...

Old 10-27-2015, 09:26 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,796,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandraMoore66 View Post
I knew Vicki was delusion but I don't think any of us knew how deep it was!

Vicki looks like an idiot for believing in Brooks they way she has. When you have so many friends, your family and then your daughter who dislike him so much, red flags would be lighting up the sky.

Brianna has no history of lying and in my opinion is a rock solid person. For Vicki to believe Brooks over Brianna makes her look like a damn fool. You can't respect for someone and then turn around and call them a liar. Every time I see Brooks on TV, my skin crawls. I'm sure we are only seeing the tip of the iceberg on this guy!

Probably best for Vicki to quit the show and try to regain her reputation. She needs to take time off and do some deep soul searching...

THIS^^^^^^^ 100% agree on all points.

Vicki was on some powerful meds because she's typically in someone's face and screaming over less than what was being said. Poor Briana--I feel so badly for her. A daughter tells her mom about sexual advances and mom doesn't believe her.
Time for Icky Vicki to go.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV