Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-07-2015, 09:29 PM

2,414 posts, read 3,487,046 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonnieinDallas View Post
I hope Peih-Gee and Abi end up on the same tribe so bad

Along with Kass, Jeff Varner, And Fishbach
Part of my wish came true

I hope that tribe loses again. I wouldn't mind seeing Woo getting sent home, but I think strategically Jeff Varner needs to go home first. Of course, anything can happen. I'm hoping next week throws me for another loop.

Last edited by RonnieinDallas; 10-08-2015 at 12:44 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2015, 09:35 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,449,641 times
It wasn't smart of Varner to say what he did to Kelly but it wasn't like he was sharing state secrets or anything. I don't see why Tosha got so upset about it. True you shouldn't be speaking to other tribe members but still.

I was not sorry to see PG go. I think she kept trying to bait Abi from the beginning. When they were all huddled under the tree to try and keep out of the rain, she accused Abi of being dry because Abi was in the middle. When Abi asked her if she wanted to change places with her PG turned her down. Then there was the bracelet incident. I wonder if PG was just setting her up. When Abi asked PG last week if there was some way she could make amends PG just accused her of not being sincere and criticized her tone of voice. She could have been gracious and at least met her halfway in a truce. But her agenda as she said tonight, was to get rid of Abi from the beginning.

It's happened time and time again that when a player has a personal vendetta against someone it often backfires on them and they are the ones sent home.

Abi is a firecracker for sure and a whiner but to me PG comes across as disdainful and is difficult to read. For me it has always been a toss up between who I wanted to see go; her or Abi so when she went tonight it didn't make me sad. Abi's turn will come but maybe if she learns to tone it down it won't be right away.

I agree with those here who are saying it wasn't fair that the new tribe had to start from scratch. It put them at a clear disadvantage. What was the purpose of doing that?

Old 10-07-2015, 10:00 PM

17,635 posts, read 22,639,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Waaaa!!! Didn't even think about "how was I going to watch tv tonight with them packed in the car????" Answer....I'm NOT!!! No Survivor, no Criminal Minds, no Code Black. DUH!

Same thing tomorrow night but I am hoping I will be napping before I leave. My gf does not watch the same shows I do except for FTWD and TWD, so I will be out of the loop watching, and can not get my tablet to work down there!

Bye-bye for now, gang. I will be baaaack.
Are you arnie's sistah?.....

Drive Safely.....

Old 10-07-2015, 10:16 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,970,740 times
I guess Abby will make it to final three.

I don't think Woo will be next. He's another one to take til the end.

Old 10-07-2015, 11:09 PM

82 posts, read 70,726 times
I liked the blindside. Abi's expression was priceless. Glad Jeremy got the idol. It was done flawlessly. Surprised no one saw the cameraman photographing him pulling out the idol.
I think tribe 3 will self destruct quickly.

Old 10-07-2015, 11:14 PM

2,404 posts, read 4,402,724 times
I'm sure Woo wasn't too happy when PG wished him good luck on her way out. It put a target right on him, at least made it worse.

Old 10-08-2015, 03:05 AM

4,902 posts, read 4,216,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archan View Post
I'm sure Woo wasn't too happy when PG wished him good luck on her way out. It put a target right on him, at least made it worse.
Agreed She set him up.

Old 10-08-2015, 03:27 AM

13,586 posts, read 13,120,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonnieinDallas View Post
Part of my wish came true

I hope that tribe loses again. I wouldn't mind seeing Woo getting sent home, but I think strategically Jeff Varner needs to go home first. Of course, anything can happen. I'm hoping next week throws me for another loop.
This is the first time I've watched this season, but I found Varner off putting immediately, as well as PG, and that blonde. (Abbey?) what a crappy team to get stuck with. I felt sorry for the black lady and the tall guy. Then to get no food and shelter? What did they do to tick off the survivor Gods?

I think the Asian guy from that team ( Woo?) is in trouble. Abbey said "that's twice you've written my name" after the vote.

Dangit! I had stopped watching Survivor, but my Dad made me watch it with him tonight.

Old 10-08-2015, 05:40 AM

2,404 posts, read 4,402,724 times
Woo really needs to start initiating conversations and strategies. If he remains a follower he will be sent home. He needs to drive home that fact that the two people that have been sent packing were Abi's alliances and she turned on them without a second thought.

Old 10-08-2015, 06:03 AM

1,899 posts, read 2,264,002 times
Interesting how quickly the former Ta Keo members turned on each other. Good for Tasha to call out Jeff and get them riled up. Too bad Peih-Gee had to rely on an alliance that included her mortal enemy.

Woo made it far last time by hanging on coattails. He has no coattails to hang on to this time and is out of the loop in the final decisions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV