Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-01-2015, 09:21 AM

1,603 posts, read 3,250,583 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WriterGirl2887 View Post

Andrew told how him and his wife met... His love for her, like everyone else on his tribe, made me tear up! This is a beautiful man, in my opinion. When he teared up I didn't see him as too sensitive or just crying over nothing, he teared up because of his love for his wife... And that to me is just kind of swoon worthy. lol He's a good player too, he's climbing up in ranks for my favorites!
I know right! Watch out for this guy ... I'm keeping my eye on him.

I didn't feel sorry for Abi either .... I can't stand a person who is nasty to everyone and then when people go back at them they play the "oh woe is me ... poor me" victim card.

Not a good look, imho.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2015, 09:39 AM

120 posts, read 64,479 times
So am I! I would say I could see him in the finals, but honestly with this crowd... Who knows who's next. lol

Old 10-01-2015, 10:34 AM

5,066 posts, read 2,861,393 times
Glad to see Shirin gone. What a jerk. Skips talking to Woo the entire time then somehow finds him when her butt is on the line. heh Lame. That offer was laughable.

Abi pulled this same act on her season. Gets in peoples faces and berates them. Then asks, 'Why am I hated?!' Then gets in someones face and berates them. She's nuts. I have zero sympathy for her or Shirin. Both need people skill lessons.

Is the other tribe even there? Haven't seen them much at all. =p They need more drama! hehe Probably why a switch is happening so soon. Gotta shake that tribe up some.

Old 10-01-2015, 11:26 AM

4,882 posts, read 5,015,823 times
Once again the stars align to save Abis' a$$. Then she finds the time and way to rub it in Shirins face, with all her head motions and crazy facial expressions. She's not all there. At least they kept Spencer, which as it turns out to be a moot point, as they switch to 3 tribes.

Old 10-01-2015, 11:29 AM

4,882 posts, read 5,015,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonnieinDallas View Post
I hope Peih-Gee and Abi end up on the same tribe so bad

Along with Kass, Jeff Varner, And Fishbach
Survivor Gold right there. If that happened I would pay for a 24/7 feed.

Old 10-01-2015, 11:35 AM

1,163 posts, read 1,237,179 times
I don't feel bad for Abi at all either but boy did she luck out! playing the "victim" card was a smart move and now she's got the boys on her side well played
I want to see more Wigglesworth! she was so badass on her season
Loved the Joe camera time he's pretty yummy hehe
I don't know about ya'll but im just loving Varner he's so hilarious and playing hard, he was awesome in Australia too, speaking of that season I wish Elizabeth would come back she was my fave and I always thought she would come back since she said she would love a second chance when she got the boot in her season.
With it being 19 players I felt like we didn't see them all were there some players that went shown at all last night lol?

Old 10-01-2015, 11:52 AM

5,333 posts, read 8,546,864 times
I was surprised everyone fell for Abi's victim act. Maybe they didn't watch her previous season.

Also could not believe Spencer's speech at tribal where he told everyone that going forward he was going to focus on building relationships. That was so phony! It was like saying "oh, I won't play so strategically anymore" - why would anyone believe such a statement?

Glad to see they are splitting up into three next week, that will definitely shake things up.

Old 10-01-2015, 11:55 AM

6,560 posts, read 14,461,907 times
It's only been a week since Abi, who was going to play so different and be so different this season, promptly flipped out on P.G. over a worthless stupid bracelet that, even if P.G. were inclined to ruin her whole game to steal, hopefully she'd have better taste and would steal something really cool. Then said she wasn't going to tell anyone. Then ran and told everyone.

Abi's personality type limits her to situations where there is no penalty for blurting out whatever is on her mind. You can put $1M on the line, and it'll hold back the blurt for fifteen minutes maybe. She has no empathy for how her confrontation impacted P.G. (or could have). Abi-Maria fails my fundamental narcissism test, which is simple: if you put eight of the same personality in the same space, with different looks and voices but the exact same way of thinking, would there be any way for them to get along, or would they kill each other because each must be The Only One Who Matters? Abi's world depends upon no one else taking her exact same outlook. That means her outlook is pretty toxic and unbalanced.

Old 10-01-2015, 11:57 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,749,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenSparkles View Post
I was surprised everyone fell for Abi's victim act. Maybe they didn't watch her previous season.
I don't think they fell for it. I think they took it as an opportunity to break up an alliance. Glad it was Shirin voted out and not Spencer!

Old 10-01-2015, 12:06 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,190,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by j_k_k View Post
Notice how well Andrew played the vulnerability bit? If you are a strong male hoping to make rapport with women, you must show vulnerability, and you can't manufacture it; it must be real. Brilliant gameplay, because I don't think he was lying. If that were me, I'd be thinking of my wife, and probably tear up as well. But to do it was smart. It lowered his perceived threat level in their eyes. Dude knows his game.
I agree I hope he goes deep in the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
Shirin didn't bother me - don't know why the hate for her but anyway.. I'm glad Spencer stayed. I liked him on his season - he could of went further, if it wasn't for that nasty Kass the Ass...
I read somewhere Shirin & Spencer are close friends now neither one of them have strong people skills.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
she got more than she bargained for but when she was dishing it out she had no regard for the person she was antagonizing.
I agree Abi can dish it out but not take it where it gets over the top is when more folks get involved. One person getting attacked by 3 or more is not necessary no matter what the situation. For all of them to be laughing & talking about her under the shelter was hurtful after the fact. That is Jr. high behavior I don't cotton to that.

Abi has a false sense of belonging in Terry & Jeff they are going to use her for numbers only just like her old alliance was. Only Terry showed a compassionate side, which will help him in the game too, to make her feel wanted. He very well could have been feeling sorry for her crying all alone but he was also wanting her to join his alliance.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV