Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2016, 07:44 AM

5,819 posts, read 7,235,127 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dohmixer View Post
So they're saying we may get Humans S2 sometime in 2017. Is it just me, or do you lose interest after a certain amount of time? Maybe if a show is top-notch, grab you by the throat A+, you'll wait forever. But a show like Humans, which was good and interesting, but not killer must-see TV? I enjoyed it, but by the time it comes back, two years later, who cares. And who can remember what the heck was going on?

There was another show that aired earlier this year, can't remember the title, that had been off-air about 20 months or so. As I watched the 2nd season premiere, I realized I didn't care that much, and killed the season pass a few minutes in.

I can handle a year, but much longer than that is pushing your luck. IMHO.

Your thoughts?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2016, 07:59 AM

3,429 posts, read 2,734,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrohip View Post

Your thoughts?
I agree, except that in my case Humans is a show that I would wait 10 year for and still tune back in. Of course I'd rather not have to wait at all. My favorite way to watch a show is to wait until it is completely done, then watch the whole series on DVD at whatever pace we want. As it is, we will wait until the whole season is on Netflix, then watch it that way. I never watch anything week-to-week. (Except somehow I got sucked into watching the first season of Lucifer week-to-week. Humm...I guess the devil made me do it.)

Old 05-15-2016, 07:50 AM

556 posts, read 788,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrohip View Post
So they're saying we may get Humans S2 sometime in 2017. Is it just me, or do you lose interest after a certain amount of time? Maybe if a show is top-notch, grab you by the throat A+, you'll wait forever. But a show like Humans, which was good and interesting, but not killer must-see TV? I enjoyed it, but by the time it comes back, two years later, who cares. And who can remember what the heck was going on?

There was another show that aired earlier this year, can't remember the title, that had been off-air about 20 months or so. As I watched the 2nd season premiere, I realized I didn't care that much, and killed the season pass a few minutes in.

Your thoughts?
I don't want to wait another year, and by the time it rolls around my DVR will probably be replaced and the new one won't have my favorite shows programmed to record. I signed up to notify me and thought they were going to confirm that I used a legitimate email address. So far nothing, hopefully this thread will get bumped next year and I will know "Humans" is starting again.

Old 05-27-2016, 12:00 PM

1,039 posts, read 1,545,112 times
I agree.. I hate waiting so long for shows to come back! But when it comes back I will be tuning in!

Old 01-03-2017, 03:13 PM

1,039 posts, read 1,545,112 times
I've been watching season 2 and so far so good! Its already airing in the UK and will premiere in the states soon!

Old 01-03-2017, 03:53 PM

22,921 posts, read 28,279,449 times
February 17th.

‘Humans’ Season 2 Gets Premiere Date On AMC | Deadline

Old 01-21-2017, 05:37 PM

7,783 posts, read 6,087,442 times
I watched the whole season 1 yesterday on Amazon. I liked it, but would have liked it more if I could figure out how to get closed captions on Amazon. Sometimes the British accents are a bit tough for this 66 year old to understand.

Old 01-22-2017, 07:38 AM

23,652 posts, read 13,992,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
The new AMC show Humans premiered tonight. What do you think?
It looked interesting enough, so I bought 480 minutes (8 episodes) of it earlier this month........

........won't get around to watching, though, till after the move.

Old 01-23-2017, 07:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzincat View Post
I watched the whole season 1 yesterday on Amazon. I liked it, but would have liked it more if I could figure out how to get closed captions on Amazon. Sometimes the British accents are a bit tough for this 66 year old to understand.
This may help with using closed captions.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/custo...deId=201480600

Old 02-15-2017, 07:15 AM

Great premier to season 2
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV