Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-02-2016, 05:17 PM

9,327 posts, read 16,677,955 times

Advertisements

I am amazed that people are so enthralled with "reality" shows. Just when I think I have seen it all, another ridiculous realty show is announced. I often wonder what these shows indicate about the people in the US.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-02-2016, 05:40 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,806,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellwood View Post
I am amazed that people are so enthralled with "reality" shows. Just when I think I have seen it all, another ridiculous realty show is announced. I often wonder what these shows indicate about the people in the US.

the beauty of the situation is choices and on/off button

Old 03-02-2016, 06:48 PM

4,725 posts, read 4,430,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rxgrrl View Post
This season was a trainwreck, sad and boring. It was great seeing David give Ashley a taste of her own medicine when they went back to the house and she wanted to talk and he wouldn't talk to her. Girl bye!

I'm interested to see the 6 month reunion next week to see where Neil/Sam and Tres/Vanessa ended up.
I totally agree --- I was happy to see David tell Ashley to respect his space and he was out of there. I really thought it was a bit much with him trying so hard, and I do think there was truth to what Ashley said about him being in love with the idea of marriage, but she was just so damn rude and shut down.

I wonder if the networks would cooperate and he might be the next bachelor.I dont actually watch that show so I dont know the ins and out of it but that's a thought -no?

Old 03-02-2016, 08:11 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,806,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayvenne View Post
I totally agree --- I was happy to see David tell Ashley to respect his space and he was out of there. I really thought it was a bit much with him trying so hard, and I do think there was truth to what Ashley said about him being in love with the idea of marriage, but she was just so damn rude and shut down.

I wonder if the networks would cooperate and he might be the next bachelor.I dont actually watch that show so I dont know the ins and out of it but that's a thought -no?

loved him shutting her down..................hehehehe............

I don't watch Bachelor shows so not certain of criteria.

Old 03-02-2016, 09:56 PM

5,592 posts, read 8,415,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamsack View Post
I just saw this nice to see so maybe Tres and Vanessa are still together....

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCb1w3KnkLb/
Football season's been over for two months and I would assume the six-month reunion would have been filmed recently, no? We know they got married sometime in June, probably Decision Day was in August or September....so a Falcons game pic would probably have been before the reunion. I do, however, think that the stupid show is just doing teasers, to make it look as if Vanessa/Tres break up and Sam/Neil get back together. It'll turn out to be a crock of s*** like the whole show is.

David as the Bachelor? Hmmm....maybe....but he'd probably fall in love with all 27 girls.

Old 03-03-2016, 04:14 AM

27,215 posts, read 46,787,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayvenne View Post

Funny how I had the same thought about him being the next Bachelor although he is a little stiff. But a really good guy who got treated so badly by her. She has too many issues and the nice look she has vanished for me when I got to see her true colors. That has nothing to do with no match but just not even open to much other than herself.

Old 03-03-2016, 05:03 AM

4,818 posts, read 11,011,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon08 View Post
Football season's been over for two months and I would assume the six-month reunion would have been filmed recently, no? We know they got married sometime in June, probably Decision Day was in August or September....so a Falcons game pic would probably have been before the reunion. I do, however, think that the stupid show is just doing teasers, to make it look as if Vanessa/Tres break up and Sam/Neil get back together. It'll turn out to be a crock of s*** like the whole show is.

David as the Bachelor? Hmmm....maybe....but he'd probably fall in love with all 27 girls.
About Tres & Vanessa....

those that follow them on Twitter and like to read in between the lines, indicate Vanessa changed tune about Tres around Christmas time. Thus they were very much unsure if they were still together as of the reunion taping which was in late January. The pic posted could have been before Christmas or after....so lots of ??? still if they are in fact still married at the 6 mo. mark or not. I personally do hope they are still together as I liked both of them.

Sam & Neil from the NY post interview are good friends but not boyfriend/girlfriend it would appear. Could be wrong of course.

Old 03-03-2016, 11:56 AM

1,205 posts, read 1,188,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon08 View Post

hahahahaha :nod:

Old 03-04-2016, 10:01 AM

3,339 posts, read 5,995,303 times
In case anyone is interested, they are definitely doing another season of Married at First Sight. They are currently auditioning people in Chicago. I saw that they were casting in Miami as well, so maybe that means 2 more seasons.

Old 03-05-2016, 12:30 PM

2,119 posts, read 4,170,882 times
Tres has a pic of him visiting an elementary school for some project. He still had a ring on!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV