Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-09-2015, 03:44 PM

3,971 posts, read 4,039,806 times

Advertisements

My prediction is all three of these couples will fail. I think the entire process with the "experts" is bogus.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2015, 08:56 AM

3,352 posts, read 2,824,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
Those are scenes for the season, not next week. I am so skeptical of any of these couples making it.

Neil was odd as hell bringing his ex girlfriend AND introducing his wife?!

Ashley seemed completely awful, it was interesting to hear her reflect back how she couldn't even speak to David.

Tres and Vanessa seemed very happy and cute.

We shall see!
Thanks......was wondering where the honeymoon went.....that will teach me to have that extra glass of wine!!!!

Old 12-14-2015, 02:15 PM

1,299 posts, read 2,579,671 times
Does Ashley think she should have had a guy with model looks? She has a dent in the middle of her forehead that he's obviously overlooking. He is a fairly nice-looking guy. So what if he doesn't have dark features? I normally dated the guys with dark hair and eyes, and I ended up with a fair-skinned blue eyed husband due to the fact that his personality fit me far better than any previous guy. She needs to give him a chance for sure. He seems super sweet.

Old 12-14-2015, 02:53 PM

6,904 posts, read 7,605,159 times
Oh good, someone else sees the dent in her forehead. It's distracting!

Old 12-15-2015, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 601halfdozen0theother View Post
Oh good, someone else sees the dent in her forehead. It's distracting!
Lol, and I'm sure we're not the only two who do!

Old 12-16-2015, 07:33 AM

After watching last night, I'm glad that Ashley is warming up to David. I think she's lucky to have been paired up with him. I think it's sad that Samantha told Neil she isn't the least bit attracted to him, but at least she's willing to give him a shot to find out why the experts paired them up. Tres and Vanessa make a stunningly attractive couple and will have the cutest kids if they end up staying together.

Old 12-16-2015, 04:08 PM

6,904 posts, read 7,605,159 times
Successful marriages are said to be based on respect and putting the other person before oneself.

People like Samantha who feel they can always "say what they think" are putting themselves before others. And in using critical language to him she's being very disrespectful. I feel badly for him.

It seem as though there's too much worry on the part of the women about what the men did "before". Everyone has a past. Why be jealous of it? And even if Tres didn't originally have marriage in mind, why should that stop them from having a successful marriage now?

However, I do always worry about people whose parents split up when they were young and who didn't have a solid marriage as a good model for their own. Do they ever really learn to "stick it out"?

Old 12-16-2015, 06:13 PM

7,367 posts, read 5,482,511 times
Sam has no filter at all. She could have waited until she knew Neil a little better before insulting him by telling him she's not attracted to him. I think she's crazy.

I think Ashley is warming up to David too. So far he's being a gentleman.

I'm not sure about Tres and Vanessa now. She seemed upset when he talked about being a player in the past.

Old 12-16-2015, 08:06 PM

3,352 posts, read 2,824,565 times
I agree...that is just mean to say that the first day...who is she ? Neil reminds me of my son....if his betrothed talked to him like that. ..I'd be like HUUH? Give the guy a chance. ..isn't that why she did this?

Old 12-17-2015, 12:52 PM

1,039 posts, read 1,545,112 times
I agree with all the previous comments and to add to it, now Vanessa all of a sudden is mad behind the fact that he may have a "playboy" past? Please like shes an angel! She's going to become a cry baby i can see it now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV