Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-13-2016, 04:35 PM

7,368 posts, read 5,482,511 times

Advertisements

Lisa R. Posed for Playboy twice and them acts so puritanical about Erika's video? Hypocrite!

And shut up Bethenny, what does she know about music and production? I thought it was a Karma moment when she did that squat and ripped her ugly shorts.

Eileen is being sensitive and whiny this season. If she didn't want Lisa V. Asking questions about her marriage to Vinnie she should have said 'I don't want to talk about this'. Lisa even apologized and Eileen was still whining about it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2016, 05:04 PM

2,023 posts, read 3,239,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rxgrrl View Post
Lisa R. Posed for Playboy twice and them acts so puritanical about Erika's video? Hypocrite!

And shut up Bethenny, what does she know about music and production? I thought it was a Karma moment when she did that squat and ripped her ugly shorts.

Eileen is being sensitive and whiny this season. If she didn't want Lisa V. Asking questions about her marriage to Vinnie she should have said 'I don't want to talk about this'. Lisa even apologized and Eileen was still whining about it.
I agree. She also had her butt hole waxed on TV and did an adult diaper commercial!

Old 01-13-2016, 06:04 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rxgrrl View Post

Sometimes Eileen gets on my last nerve too. I can't always put my finger on it . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by escapenc View Post
I agree. She also had her butt hole waxed on TV and did an adult diaper commercial!
That was SO FUNNY.

Old 01-13-2016, 09:46 PM

4,067 posts, read 2,273,714 times
Lol one thing I've noticed about Lisa V is that she "doesn't do feelings"! She did it to Kyle in Paris and now Eileen (I know more than that but can't recall details).

First I was thinking ok this is brave for Eileen to speak up and say her peace. But the more she talked, the more stupid she looked and at the end Lisa gave her this look like "You're a complete idiot. Why are you bothering me with this drivel!".

I'm really liking Erika! She is so sassy and can give it right back without being too bitchy (aka Brandy). Which is soooooo rare in the RH franchise. She's got some great comebacks! Second that on Bethany splitting her pants. She deserved it! Erika's video could have been the best video ever made and Bethany would have still picked it apart. She's so competitive.

Old 01-14-2016, 07:18 AM

4,041 posts, read 4,961,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Sometimes Eileen gets on my last nerve too. I can't always put my finger on it . . .

That was SO FUNNY.
She acts so holier than thou but really she isn't. She had an affair with a married man. Her life isn't all perfect considering how her 3rd marriage started out.

Old 01-14-2016, 08:02 AM

806 posts, read 958,836 times
Only reason Eileen is on the show is because Andy is a big fan of hers. Only costing Bravo $750k so he can rub elbows with her. She brings nothing to do show whatsoever.

Old 01-14-2016, 08:22 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,746,361 times
Eileen is being ridiculous and whiny. If she wasn't comfortable she should have told Lisa. Lisa strikes me as the type of person that wants to get to know you, so she asks questions. She does pry, but if you don't want to answer say so!

Bethany is getting too big for her britches!

Erika I love. She is definitely sassy, not bitchy and handles everything flawlessly. She bugged me at first so it will be interesting to see her personality as time goes on.

Old 01-14-2016, 12:16 PM

2,936 posts, read 2,334,944 times
I'm over Yolanda, she's all about image and isn't the woman she presented herself as in the beginning. She was always over the time, bragging about the kids, the whole juice cleanse thing, all her talk about David and how she loves him so much and loves being a stay at home wife. Idk what to think of the past because it all seems like an act at this point.

It's very weird and confusing to see him being by her side and so affectionate during the surgery and now 6 months later it's splitsville.

Idk if they just aren't into over the top luxury but I too notice what seems like a large financial disparity between Eileen and Lisa R. Smaller homes, less luxury splurges, less clothes etc...

I know every couple is different with finances but I found it odd that Eileen pays for her clothes from her work salary and the way she talked about it, it seems like they don't comingle finances which is interesting.

Old 01-14-2016, 03:14 PM

1,336 posts, read 1,824,071 times
I think Erica is the best part of the show! How she looks into the camera and her witty comments yet she is not bitchy which is a breath of fresh air after Brandy.

I don't even know who Bethany is (nor do I care), since this is the only Housewife Franchise I have ever seen. Whoever she is I thought she looked awful and was SO jealous of Erica! When Erica said..."I don't know why she made those comments....maybe jealously???" Yes, Yes, Yes is my reply! Whenever I see "mean girl" behavior jealously is always the reason!

Old 01-16-2016, 05:39 PM

7,126 posts, read 8,652,997 times
Yes Bethany is super resentful of people she thinks by looks alone got money handed to them...not that I believe this to be true of Erica...but Bethany does...David making the comment that now Ken's "boobs" are bigger then Yolanda's...the man is a pig...Eileen needs a story line...but doesn't want her "affair" to be it...she doesn't realize when you sign up for reality tv you don't get to write the script...Lisa V. is a picker...she pecks...pecks away looking for a weak spot so she can feel superior...I think there is plenty of juicy stuff out there about her adopted son that she wouldn't like any of the other ladies bringing up...and she laid down the gauntlet last episode saying her life is an "open book"...but will any of the other ladies call Lisa on it...I don't think so...Lisa R. she is just out there...doesn't come across mean yet but seems to suffer from chronic foot in mouth disease... time will tell if there is any real vitriol in her...hope not cause I kinda like her!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV