Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-20-2016, 09:23 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,793,169 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
Hmmm...Kathryn will be a new cast member huh Is this to cash in on the OJ stuff or will she be on there to battle the "morally corrupt" Faye Resnick

Kyle, you love talking about Kim - otherwise you would have no storyline.

Nothing against Eileen but I would have hoped that she was using her platform against domestic abuse sooner.

dumb how they introduced Kathryn. Lisa--"who are you here with?" Kathryn's line then should have been, "Oh I'm the new biotch on the block"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-20-2016, 01:19 PM

2,888 posts, read 6,741,656 times
Ken annoys me. He's worse than Peter.

Old 01-20-2016, 01:23 PM

2,936 posts, read 2,334,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artemis View Post
Ken annoys me. He's worse than Peter.
Ken is a jerk. And watching both Bev Hills and Vanderpump rules I have a much different view of him and especially Lisa. If you don't worship Lisa, you're done. On to the naughty list you go.

Old 01-20-2016, 02:35 PM

6,904 posts, read 7,603,681 times
I actually like the two new ladies so far.

But the problem is that there's no real main plotline this season.

In the past there was:
- Camille's divorce
- Taylor's husband's suicide
- Brandi stirring up trouble
- Kim's alcoholism

I think the producers tried to make Yolanda's health the main plotline, but it isn't working well.

The thing that this episode shows is that they all pretty much get along. Which is great, but then what is there to watch, really? Producers should be focusing on houses, clothing, shoes and other fancy stuff we like to see if there's no conflict to make things interesting.

No wonder Kyle is developing the other show about her family. She knows that RHBH doesn't have much life left in it.

But you never know, something interesting could happen!

Old 01-20-2016, 04:32 PM

9,857 posts, read 7,729,352 times
As an OJ trial junkie, might be fun with this Kathryn and Faye interacting. I think Faye is interesting, but her lips??? Am I the only one that thought they looked ... a little different??

I think it's funny that Bethenny was so involved with Kyle & Kim's family decades ago.

Old 01-20-2016, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaraG View Post
As an OJ trial junkie, might be fun with this Kathryn and Faye interacting. I think Faye is interesting, but her lips??? Am I the only one that thought they looked ... a little different??

I think it's funny that Bethenny was so involved with Kyle & Kim's family decades ago.
funny-ha ha or funny-odd???

Old 01-20-2016, 05:08 PM

7,367 posts, read 5,481,324 times
Doesn't Ken feel like a fifth wheel hanging out with all the women? He's like Jiggy, getting dragged around wherever Lisa goes.

I think it will be interesting watching Kathryn and Faye get into it. This season has been boring so far.

Old 01-21-2016, 02:17 PM

1,912 posts, read 3,224,804 times
I just read in the 'Mail' that Mohamed "doesn't believe their children Bella and Anwar have Lyme disease" A father knows if his children have Lyme...I've always thought he's been awfully quiet about this subject. I think Yolanda is very very ill and it's not just physical.

Old 01-21-2016, 03:00 PM

4,041 posts, read 4,960,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveLoveLaugh View Post
I just read in the 'Mail' that Mohamed "doesn't believe their children Bella and Anwar have Lyme disease" A father knows if his children have Lyme...I've always thought he's been awfully quiet about this subject. I think Yolanda is very very ill and it's not just physical.
Bella is an adult. How would he know? Also, Gigi was just on MasterChef on Sunday or Monday playing for the Lyme Disease Charity because her brother and sister have it she said. I would believe Gigi over Mohamed.

Lisa V also said in the preview for next week that Mohamed says they don't have it. What do they have to gain from making it up? Especially Anwar.

Old 01-22-2016, 11:11 AM

Default Lisa R

Lisa R. announced that her dad has died.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV