Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-03-2016, 08:45 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,818,609 times

Advertisements

wowza, Bethenny has the goods on old Tom. I really felt bad for her, sitting on the knowledge and knowing it is going to hurt LuAnn.

2 weeks until it's on again
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2016, 09:06 AM

4,066 posts, read 2,279,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
wowza, Bethenny has the goods on old Tom. I really felt bad for her, sitting on the knowledge and knowing it is going to hurt LuAnn.

Yeah, but you know Bethenny is just chomping on the bit to tell her!

Man, Tom was so uncomfortable at that party! He really looked like he wanted to jump overboard just to avoid Ramona and Sonya.

I got sad for Sonya...she really wants to be loved. Hope she finds someone good soon.

Old 08-04-2016, 06:59 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,784,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandraMoore66 View Post

Man, Tom was so uncomfortable at that party! He really looked like he wanted to jump overboard just to avoid Ramona and Sonya.

I got sad for Sonya...she really wants to be loved. Hope she finds someone good soon.
Lol I thought Sonja was awful!! She was green with envy, she needs to learn to be happy for others.

Old 08-04-2016, 08:55 PM

1,658 posts, read 2,780,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandraMoore66 View Post

I think he's a somatic narc or a scammer of some kind. He's waaaay too sloppy, sleeping around in that small circle and being honest with none of them. And notice HE HAS NO MONEY! It's all mommy's money!

Old 08-04-2016, 11:13 PM

4,066 posts, read 2,279,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
Lol I thought Sonja was awful!! She was green with envy, she needs to learn to be happy for others.
That's true and then she got really sad that's when I felt sorry for her.

Old 08-08-2016, 09:41 AM

6,191 posts, read 7,374,596 times
Dorinda does it again. It's a beautiful morning so I think I'll just go upstairs and tell Luann THEY are talking about Tom, even though I was the one pushing the conversation downstairs.

I think Sonja is a little jealous but honestly, I don't blame her for the commentary. Lu just cannot shut up about it. She's right---when she was congratulating Lu, Lu should have just thanked her, not say, "I'm getting married!" five hundred times in someone's face. I don't get it---then again, when I was engaged I didn't really tell people. I just kind of let them find out. And Lu took a lot of subtle shots, which just makes her seem very insecure. Rubbing it in Sonja's face that she's the one walking down the aisle? It's only necessary if you have to make yourself feel better about things.

Lu wants everyone to stop talking about Tom. I think she should take some of her own advice.

Old 08-08-2016, 12:27 PM

21,870 posts, read 15,106,273 times
Tom is latest version of Harry. There are no degrees of separation between some of those ladies. And I mean none....

Tom looked very uneasy at the engagement party. I guess if I had been someone's friends with benefits for a longtime and they were friends with my fiancee and another friend - I might be uneasy too

The Countless running around and telling everyone that Tom is her soul mate is nauseating to me.

Jules's husband is MIA with the kids How does one get a job as a professional potty trainer

Old 08-09-2016, 11:30 AM

2,023 posts, read 3,244,748 times
Bethenny threw a drink at a group of women who were blocking her view at a Coldplay concert. Isn't she a little too old to be behaving like this?!

Bethenny Frankel 'throws drink over women who blocked her view' at Hamptons Coldplay gig | Daily Mail Online

Old 08-09-2016, 08:59 PM

134 posts, read 109,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by escapenc View Post

Thanks for the link. WTH is she wearing?

Old 08-10-2016, 11:42 AM

2,209 posts, read 4,230,755 times
I have a feeling Lu is only doing this marriage thing for a storyline for the show and somehow Tom is in cahoots as well.

Producers to Dorinda: you're storyline is going flat and stale, do something more entertaining or you'll be gone next season.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV