Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2016, 11:13 AM

2,924 posts, read 1,991,446 times

Advertisements

Yeah, I know, it seems a little odd. I have to believe they get caught up in the moment and also realize they are competing with others she's dating at the same time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2016, 11:34 AM

49,927 posts, read 60,008,529 times
These are pretty funny:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/kristinharr...actly-what-you

Love #1 and #22.

Old 07-28-2016, 11:50 AM

14,078 posts, read 16,626,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
Whoa, lol, missed that part. How is that even possible at, what, 25, 26 years old?! So she's saying EVERY GUY she's dated dumped her ? ! [issues...!] It also strikes me at very odd and disturbing when contestants say things like "this is the realest most serious relationship I've ever had! " ~ Like, , what?! Spending 30 minutes with someone while they're juggling 10 other people for a tv show?!? Wow, lol what is wrong with these people. ..
Yeah really, like with Chase claiming how he's never been the one to say "I love you" first, yet he waits until he's on national TV to say it to a woman who he barely knows?

Old 07-28-2016, 01:43 PM

27,215 posts, read 46,787,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
Yeah really, like with Chase claiming how he's never been the one to say "I love you" first, yet he waits until he's on national TV to say it to a woman who he barely knows?
That was mind boggling to me as well. You know there are 3 other guys and that is the "perfect" time in your life to tell a girl you love her! Great decision maker and it shows a lot about him.

I would tell my daughter to walk the other way and run from types like that. But on the other hand he is a sales man and they try to sell anything so he might have just said it to stay on the show.

Old 07-28-2016, 01:53 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,626,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
That was mind boggling to me as well. You know there are 3 other guys and that is the "perfect" time in your life to tell a girl you love her! Great decision maker and it shows a lot about him.

I would tell my daughter to walk the other way and run from types like that. But on the other hand he is a sales man and they try to sell anything so he might have just said it to stay on the show.
I don't even understand how he's in sales. He's so dull that he couldn't convince me to buy a thing!

Chad could sell me something though.

Old 07-28-2016, 05:36 PM

5,592 posts, read 8,415,007 times
I'm not good at the "insert quote" thing but whoever said above that Luke should shave off a quarter inch of his teeth had me dying! That's what bugs me about him most -- those horse teeth. I do fear he will be the Bach, based on Chris's "Are you ready for love again?" as well as Luke's babbling on and on with nary a "like". I watch it with closed-captioning on and when he would talk to JoJo, it was all "I mean, like, I've seen our, like, future, and like, blah blah like blah"...so many "likes" on the screen. So I'm wondering if the producers are testing him out to see if he can complete a thought without the word "like". Unlike many women, I don't see him as a good Bach -- he hardly ever smiles (and then when he does, his teeth annoy me) and half the time, he looks like a robot.

Chase looks ever so much hotter to me since he showed his feisty side, but still, he was very boring on the show. I saw James F (the boxing club owner) on a live-streaming after-show and he is VERY cute, nice deep voice and funny. I think he's the one who read her a poem, though...ugh.

I just think they should go get a new Bach. I definitely would not watch a season of Luke and his teeth and babbling.

Old 07-28-2016, 07:53 PM

1,336 posts, read 1,825,346 times
Luke was my favorite. This whole season has been painful. Just seems so fake, and we know it is fake but some seasons seemed more real. I sure can't wait for BIP as last summer it was so fun! I think Jade and Tanner are really happy. I look at her Facebook from time to time.

Anyway the careers are beyond bizarre. I checked out Robby to see if he had a job and found this...not sure it he really does have a real job but this is better than "former swimmer".

http://www.bustle.com/articles/16801...ent-career-now

Old 07-29-2016, 04:16 PM

8,238 posts, read 10,735,121 times
I dont get what people are complaining about versus other seasons (both Bachelor and Bachelorette). To me it didnt seem anymore phony than any other season.

The wife and I both felt that JoJo is probably one of the most down to earth people they have had. We also agree that she also understands the game and if production wants to push an agenda she will play along. I dont fault her for that. If anything she knew what she was getting into and played by the rules.

People have to understand that Mike Fleiss (creator and show runner) is a complete sleaze. If he can exploit an angle you can bet he will. That is most likely why the Jordan/Aaron Rodgers angle went on so painfully long.

Either way, to us this season was no worse than any other.

Old 08-01-2016, 08:15 PM

4,348 posts, read 4,727,294 times
Yeah - over Jojo. I give it 3 months.

Old 08-01-2016, 08:59 PM

4,067 posts, read 2,276,758 times
Well colored me shocked! After what happened on their last night dates I'm just dumbfounded.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV