Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-13-2016, 07:33 AM

6,191 posts, read 7,367,418 times

Advertisements

I love how Kelly thinks she should be able to say whatever she wants whenever she wants without any repercussions. "Oh, I didn't say it to her and I only said it because I was mad!" So that means, "If I'm angry, I want to talk smack and should be able to say whatever I want and no one should relay these conversations that are going to be on television anyway!"

I'm glad she's on a different planet than I am. But her planet needs to ban liquor.

Ah yes, Vicki. "Here's my chance to not be on the sh*t list! I'm going to take it and run! But if someone didn't defend me when I thought they should I would have a fit about it!"

Tamra should get some acting lessons in order. Where were the tears? Maybe too much botox hinders tear production?

Meghan. Yawn.

Heather---I laughed when she was doing one of the side comments and she said something about someone qualifying a statement. She's probably the only one on the show who even knows what that means. "GUYS GUYS GUYS. I don't care what's going on with you right now but I just got kicked out of a store for the first time in my life!"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2016, 07:59 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,577,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by melaniej65 View Post
I was disgusted when she behaved like a dog in heat grinding on strangers and yelling "Nice azz!" a couple of times when the gentleman was performing at the restaurant.
Actually, I thought it was funny & she was having fun, along with most of the other people in that place. Let's face it, it's Ireland, it's not Saudi Arabia.

Old 10-13-2016, 09:48 AM

4,067 posts, read 2,277,414 times
Well, all I can say if I was dating someone new and I really liked him (possibly love him) there is no way in HELL I'm going to be grinding on a complete stranger on my vacation and especially with the cameras capturing my every vulgar move! Just really poor taste but now that I'm thinking, it is VICKI we are talking about here. I mean she was humping every man she met on this vacation and it's only the first day!!!

I bet you when he saw that it was a complete turn off.

Old 10-13-2016, 09:49 AM

2,270 posts, read 4,129,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Actually, I thought it was funny & she was having fun, along with most of the other people in that place. Let's face it, it's Ireland, it's not Saudi Arabia.
Except that no one else was screaming at the entertainers. Having fun is one thing, but treating someone like he is a stripper while dancing is not fun, it is demeaning and disrespectful.

Last edited by melaniej65; 10-13-2016 at 10:46 AM.. Reason: Stupid autocorrect is stupid

Old 10-14-2016, 04:25 AM

16,235 posts, read 25,245,661 times
Quote:
Except that no one else was screaming at the entertainers. Having fun is one thing, but treating someone like he is a stripper while dancing is not fun, it is demeaning and disrespectful.
Especially in another culture. Ireland is another Country, and as much as we don't want to acknowledge it, another culture.

But, that is what this show is about. Think about it, what else will keep Vicki in this show....or any of them...they have to perfect their weirdness, because that is their signature....their relevance.

Their tag lines sometimes make a good hint at their part....

It would be a boring show if their personalities weren't exploited to some degree.

Look at who is no longer on the shows.....The folks that started acting perfectly rational, and perfectly normal.

It is my guilty pleasure, watching these various HW of shows. We all want to pretend to be Heather, but inside most of us have a little Vicki, and a little Tamara....and maybe some Shannon.

Notice I don't mention Kelly because she is off the charts. I used to think she had some redeeming qualities but I haven't felt that way since that dinner a few episodes ago. Too much volatility zero to 60 is too much given why she goes there, usually some slight or comment....She's too mean.

Old 10-14-2016, 04:31 AM

16,235 posts, read 25,245,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandraMoore66 View Post
Well, all I can say if I was dating someone new and I really liked him (possibly love him) there is no way in HELL I'm going to be grinding on a complete stranger on my vacation and especially with the cameras capturing my every vulgar move! Just really poor taste but now that I'm thinking, it is VICKI we are talking about here. I mean she was humping every man she met on this vacation and it's only the first day!!!

I bet you when he saw that it was a complete turn off.
Unless he has lived in a cave....He expected it. I doubt there will be an issue.

Old 10-14-2016, 12:53 PM

21,870 posts, read 15,098,638 times
Quote:

Old 10-15-2016, 09:40 PM

794 posts, read 1,326,816 times
I was SO embarrassed watching this episode. Can't these women just have a couple drinks without acting like complete fools?!

And, as a side note/question, when they went out to dinner towards the end of the episode - didn't it look like Meghan was drinking a beer? I really hope not.

Old 10-16-2016, 02:44 PM

1,479 posts, read 1,312,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly_widget View Post
I was SO embarrassed watching this episode. Can't these women just have a couple drinks without acting like complete fools?!

And, as a side note/question, when they went out to dinner towards the end of the episode - didn't it look like Meghan was drinking a beer? I really hope not.
In her blog she said she had non alcoholic beer, and she didn't drink any alcohol.

Old 10-16-2016, 06:35 PM

1,177 posts, read 1,134,051 times
Sorry, wrong series.

Last edited by Eevee17; 10-16-2016 at 06:49 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV