Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-27-2016, 10:34 AM

44,259 posts, read 64,375,553 times

Advertisements

Call me a feminist or whatever, but I don't make rules about how a man talks differently to a woman vs a man. That's archaic nonsense.

Nobody should talk to anybody the way people talked to each other at that party.

Yes, the guy was boorish and swearing far more than I ever would. He was also probably drunk (like everyone there). And we've all heard enough crap from that hypocrite pos, Vicki.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2016, 11:04 AM

4,041 posts, read 4,962,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by escapenc View Post
Vicki's exact words were "Shannon's at her glory right now".

That doesn't give David a pass to scream **** you repeatedly at Vicki or justify him telling her to shut her ******* mouth. In fact, David said the F word TEN times....and called Vicki a pig.

No reasonable man would talk to a woman like that. If my husband spoke to any woman like that I'd be mortified!

Here's a link:

Watch David Beador Lashes out at Vicki Gunvalson | The Real Housewives of Orange County Videos

Perhaps she said more than what they showed. We know they edit the crap out of this show.

They all get down and dirty when they fight. IMO, it doesn't matter if you're a man or woman you shouldn't talk to anyone like that.

Old 07-27-2016, 01:31 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,749,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
Call me a feminist or whatever, but I don't make rules about how a man talks differently to a woman vs a man. That's archaic nonsense.

Nobody should talk to anybody the way people talked to each other at that party.

Yes, the guy was boorish and swearing far more than I ever would. He was also probably drunk (like everyone there). And we've all heard enough crap from that hypocrite pos, Vicki.
I disagree. A man talking to a woman like that yelling, screaming and very close is intimidating and scary as hell.

In my opinion, it has nothing to do with being a feminist, it's being respectful and human.

Old 07-27-2016, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
I disagree. A man talking to a woman like that yelling, screaming and very close is intimidating and scary as hell.

In my opinion, it has nothing to do with being a feminist, it's being respectful and human.
So women can do it, but men can't.

So much for equal rights.

There was nothing scary about that.
What's scary is that these aholes let themselves be taped while acting like this. Or think we buy their innocent act.

Old 07-27-2016, 02:50 PM

13,423 posts, read 9,955,563 times
This is what I don't get - Vicky brings Brianna home to "look after her" (more like keep her as a lap dog around the house) and then goes out to act like a complete arse and leaves that poor girl, who looks dreadful - home alone to deal with two small boys.

Jeez for the price of that comforter on her bed she could hire some help for her daughter for a week.

It's so obnoxious.

Old 07-27-2016, 03:52 PM

2,023 posts, read 3,240,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
This is what I don't get - Vicky brings Brianna home to "look after her" (more like keep her as a lap dog around the house) and then goes out to act like a complete arse and leaves that poor girl, who looks dreadful - home alone to deal with two small boys.

Jeez for the price of that comforter on her bed she could hire some help for her daughter for a week.

It's so obnoxious.
Go back and read the past several pages of this thread. According to Vicki's Facebook page, she took an entire WEEK off work to help Briana. Briana also had a home nurse during her recovery--Bravo conveniently edited out those scenes in order to make Vicki look bad.

Old 07-27-2016, 06:00 PM

7,126 posts, read 8,655,613 times
Just watched the clip...usually I do think it's intimidating for a man to get up in a woman's face and scream...but really it was Vicki who got all up in David's face which is something a woman can't do and expect other people to back her up as feeling intimidated...besides I think Vicki could take David with one hand tied behind her back!!!:0

Old 07-27-2016, 07:25 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,796,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by escapenc View Post
Go back and read the past several pages of this thread. According to Vicki's Facebook page, she took an entire WEEK off work to help Briana. Briana also had a home nurse during her recovery--Bravo conveniently edited out those scenes in order to make Vicki look bad.

Vicki doesn't need editing to make her look bad--she does that on her own. She can't blame editing on all her behavior issues either.

Old 07-27-2016, 07:45 PM

2,023 posts, read 3,240,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
Vicki doesn't need editing to make her look bad--she does that on her own. She can't blame editing on all her behavior issues either.
I agree. However, it was shady of Bravo to make it appear as though Vicki abandoned her daughter when she needed her most!

Old 07-27-2016, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishiis49 View Post
Just watched the clip...usually I do think it's intimidating for a man to get up in a woman's face and scream...but really it was Vicki who got all up in David's face which is something a woman can't do and expect other people to back her up as feeling intimidated...besides I think Vicki could take David with one hand tied behind her back!!!:0
My wife is watching it right now and I came here to say just that.

Go rematch the clip.
It's Vicki who over and over gets in David's face.
She crosses the table to him.
She leaves and then comes right back into his face again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV