Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2016, 09:03 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,787,190 times

Advertisements

Jacqueline is nuts, unstable and immature. Chris needs to stop enabling her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2016, 09:30 PM

339 posts, read 695,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
I am not sure if Chris is still in love or if he is just holding onto his relationship with Jac due to their children...Yes I agree Jac is immature and unstable and just plain tiresome...I would work 10 jobs to stay away from her if I were Chris...

Old 10-03-2016, 12:06 AM

4,490 posts, read 4,979,166 times
It's too hard to be Jacqueline's friend.
Melissa she's just a bigger hanger on than Theresa's other groupies.
The gym chick was right. She isn't fragile.
Theresa is a kind of woman who doesn't need a man in her life.
She's in this world for herself and kids.
Enough with Katheys puppy dog whoa is me mug. GEt outta here, you have no story line.
It's still painful to watch that meathead interact with his daughters.
That one kid broke my heart, hugging his arm during dinner, crying over spending more time with him.
Melania,she's Rosie incarnated. Joe can hardly stand to look at that kid.
Gia, I see battles with her mother when Joe is at "camp" relaxing.

Ugh this group of women make me Ill.

Old 10-03-2016, 07:48 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,515,133 times
Quote:
I caught last night's show while waiting on FTWD.

Jacqueline IS nuts! What is wrong with her incessant need for drama? Why can't she just go and be part of a group?

She comes across as a Stage V clinger when it comes to Teresa. SHE wants to be Theresa's only friend, etc.

I've missed a bunch of shows - but that's what I got out of it.

Old 10-03-2016, 10:37 AM

1,177 posts, read 1,131,392 times
You know what's so funny? In season 2 or 3, Jacqueline's first husband came and she was trying to say Ashley was crazy and how she was hurting her. I saw through her bs then and thought "This "woman" is a teenager". Everyone seemed to buy it hook line and sinker. They sent the daughter to CA. Now, notice who's still crazy and petty? I also bring it up, because it really rubbed me the wrong way when the fiance went with her to pick out Ashley's ring and she was purposely picking ugly and smaller ones. There is something wrong with this lady, she is even jealous of her daughter.

Old 10-03-2016, 11:38 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,515,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eevee17 View Post
You know what's so funny? In season 2 or 3, Jacqueline's first husband came and she was trying to say Ashley was crazy and how she was hurting her. I saw through her bs then and thought "This "woman" is a teenager". Everyone seemed to buy it hook line and sinker. They sent the daughter to CA. Now, notice who's still crazy and petty? I also bring it up, because it really rubbed me the wrong way when the fiance went with her to pick out Ashley's ring and she was purposely picking ugly and smaller ones. There is something wrong with this lady, she is even jealous of her daughter.
I agree 100% with everything you said.

Old 10-03-2016, 12:41 PM

4,724 posts, read 4,414,855 times
Good comments everyone! I finally caught up a bit today and can declare that I have a new appreciation of Siggy!!
I did like her originally but now her taking a stand with these crazies-- I have new found respect and admiration.

Old 10-04-2016, 07:38 PM

16,235 posts, read 25,205,038 times
Quote:
I could not agree more. She was totally wacko, and Chris sat there rationalizing. It was ridiculous....What she did with that Robin, and then at the dinner.

Also, Ziggy.....totally ridiculous. Jacqueline is setting there screaming and saying ugly things....And Ziggy is like "She's hurt" B.S.
I think Jacqueline is just trying to be on the show......She came out of nowhere this season. She is a total phony.

Old 10-04-2016, 07:51 PM

16,235 posts, read 25,205,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYPeach View Post
I am not sure if Chris is still in love or if he is just holding onto his relationship with Jac due to their children...Yes I agree Jac is immature and unstable and just plain tiresome...I would work 10 jobs to stay away from her if I were Chris...
Well, He did try to talk her into staying while he planned on going home.

He is a lot more verbal on this season. I think they are trying to earn money by being on the show.

They weren't on before the "make-up" Jac had an agenda, reaching out to T, then the fiasco at the dinner at Jac's house. Jac has a whole laundry list of things she is holding against T....Childish.
I honestly didn't expect them to be on again. Jac has treated Teresa like crap for 2 seasons.

Old 10-05-2016, 06:05 AM

6,192 posts, read 7,352,789 times
Oh Jac. You are trying SO hard to be on TV. And the lady doth protests too much, methinks.

Cannot stand the constant crying from Siggy. She's overly emotional on the opposite end of the spectrum of Jac. I did enjoy seeing Delores get a little riled up.

Melissa will always come off as fake.

I think they should have a show with just the husbands. Most of them DGAF about any of this stupidity and seem to enjoy hanging out with each other. They can be funny together.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV