Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-18-2009, 04:25 PM

3,273 posts, read 2,970,106 times

Advertisements

They're done

RADARONLINE.COM WORLD EXCLUSIVE! Jon & Kate To Announce Divorce | RadarOnline.com

Old 06-18-2009, 04:39 PM

3,964 posts, read 10,633,731 times
Sad.

Old 06-18-2009, 04:50 PM

1,961 posts, read 4,385,483 times
I guess I am an eternal skeptic. But I won't believe anything until I hear it from them directly.

Too many people have decided they know, or have intimate details. As for the link above, I am not so inclined to believe the brother. And any time an article refers to Us Weekly as a source, I become even more skeptical.

Edit to add: i find it even more sad that TLC is promoting the hell out of this, if in fact the "big" announcement is that they are separating or divorcing.

Old 06-18-2009, 05:22 PM

305 posts, read 798,339 times
Hm, I read these rumors too, but like easternerDC --- I will believe it when I see it. Although, I am not too unsure that it will in fact be the news. Sad.

Old 06-18-2009, 05:39 PM

1,692 posts, read 3,538,808 times
Doesn't everyone announce on TV they are getting divorced. I 'm sure this is what it is. I don't think they were together on this anniversary.

Old 06-18-2009, 05:50 PM

46 posts, read 187,919 times
Default Jon and Kate get divorce

I think the finger should be pointed at TLC and the Americans that funded the show by watching.
TLC pushed the money at them, what greedy middle class American would not take it? MTV is no angel either, all reality show couples have gotten a divorce.
Kate saw the green back and wanted more, to bad she stomped on her family to get it, and Jon was just as greedy.

Kate a nurse educated, and Jon a tech degree could no way afford a million dollar home, and Harley toys, trips, etc. without selling out their children.

Greed, Greed, Greed will catch up with you.

Kate you should of did a show on how you paid back the PA taxpayers thousands of dollars that you demanded for your choice to have an artifical birth. Hospital bills, day care, home nurses, etc. paid by taxes of people that sacriface not having children but ADOPTING ONE. UNO.

Jon, after so many years of not letting you be a DAD and doing things a DAD way, you should of not left your family in Hawaii. Asian roots are strong. Do your kids even know how to saw Hello in your language or eat with chopsticks.

Greedy Americans through our country into the depression. Early Americans would are rolling in their graves, granite countertops, do we really need them?

Old 06-18-2009, 05:53 PM

6,266 posts, read 19,167,485 times
seems to me that they spent about as much time trying to save this marriage as the thought they put into bringing 8 kids into this world. I think they are both 2 very immature people with individual agendas and the kids are caught in the middle.
Prime example of why parenting classes then a license to become a parent should be put into place.

Old 06-18-2009, 05:55 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,041,502 times
I have never watched the show - didn't even know who these people were until I was barraged with them on every magazine every time I was in the checkout line at the grocery store. I'm glad they're divorcing - then maybe we can quit seeing their ugly mugs everywhere we look. Let's get it over with already!

Old 06-18-2009, 06:11 PM

8,862 posts, read 17,490,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWeavin View Post
seems to me that they spent about as much time trying to save this marriage as the thought they put into bringing 8 kids into this world. I think they are both 2 very immature people with individual agendas and the kids are caught in the middle.
Prime example of why parenting classes then a license to become a parent should be put into place.

Ummm--there are 'many' people who fit this description.

Living in a 'glass house' myself I am hesitant to cast a stone.

They are certainly 'fully human'.

My wrath is reserved for TLC and ??Circle8 film company for serving up such slices of life.

Old 06-18-2009, 06:20 PM

6,266 posts, read 19,167,485 times
no need to be snarky and cause a mod to come back. I'm talking about this show specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakeAhike View Post
Ummm--there are 'many' people who fit this description.

Living in a 'glass house' myself I am hesitant to cast a stone.

They are certainly 'fully human'.

My wrath is reserved for TLC and ??Circle8 film company for serving up such slices of life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV