Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-31-2016, 09:30 PM

867 posts, read 1,398,725 times

Advertisements

Im surprised this show doesn't have more pub...this is one of my favorite shows. Ep. 1 didn't disappoint...and they're just getting warmed up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2016, 01:37 PM

6,904 posts, read 7,610,448 times
I posted about You're the Worst in the "What are you currently watching on Hulu" thread.

I loved discovering this show! Such an amazingly true portrayal of depression!

I think I'm going to wait until the whole season three has been on so that I can binge watch it.

FYI, Entertainment Weekly didn't think that season 3 was as strong as the first two seasons.

Old 09-03-2016, 10:39 PM

867 posts, read 1,398,725 times
Oh ok. I came across the end of season 1 then caught up by watching a marathon before season 2...been watching ever since. It has been a very surprising, and real turn to focusing on clinical depression...especially due to the off the cuff anything goes So-Cal debauchery that goes on on the show. It is nicely done, all the characters are nicely done...funny funny show. "Sheetstain" and "Honeynuts"??? So asinine its hilarious!!!

IDK...I think Ill have to judge season 3 for myself, EW may not like what I like. The show is starting off good and they haven't even featured Vernon and Becca yet!!!! After I found this show, Broad City came out, so those are my two shows. I like this show.

Old 09-28-2016, 05:32 PM

8,238 posts, read 10,730,456 times
Officially renewed for season 4

Old 09-29-2016, 12:02 AM

6,904 posts, read 7,610,448 times
I have such a hard time logging in to Fox to watch the show. I live in the boonies, so have Directtv, and should be able to watch the FX shows on-line, but it takes about 100 clicks not to bounced back to the main page and to be able to finally get through to the point at which I can login. I successfully logged in to watch the frist 3 epis of Atlanta, but have never yet been able to watch YTW this season without getting frustrated and logging out. I use Firefox - is on-line access to the FX site easier on Explorer?

PS, I'm glad it was renewed for season 4. Have all the season 3 episodes aired? I may have to wait and binge it until it's on Hulu.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV