Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-01-2017, 02:52 PM

6,560 posts, read 14,461,907 times

Advertisements

That's a good point. It looks like about six months each worth of the lint layers I clean off the dryer's lint screen, made into wizard sleeves.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2017, 04:46 PM

1,873 posts, read 4,237,333 times
LOL, the only thing that could save that outfit is a pair of matching boots.

Old 09-01-2017, 05:14 PM
BMI

7,454 posts, read 7,275,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCDave View Post
I stopped watching BB After Dark a few weeks ago. I just couldn't watch these people any more. But I do read the spoilers from the feeds on several sites.

If you're only watching the CBS broadcast, you're really missing out. It's like CBS is showing a completely different set of people. CBS doesn't seem to want the TV-only viewers to know how truly despicable these people really are.
Yeah, just shows how they can edit it so viewers not seeing the live stream
only see a mild version, what CBS wants viewers to see. No mention of the terrible things Jason
said that should have got him kicked out of BB.
Of the HG left I'm starting to like Josh best, it'd be interesting if he wins.
Hate Alex even more than Paul, she is the worst.
No fan of Raven and her many fake illnesses, looks healthy as a horse to me.

Old 09-01-2017, 06:40 PM

1,040 posts, read 1,078,124 times
It has been discussed before about the difference between just watching the show and seeing or reading about the feeds. With this particular type of show there is a big difference between the two and last nights show was another example.

If I just watched the show last night I would see Jason coming off as this really nice guy being so kind to Kevin and being his only buddy. You see the feeds and you hear all the horrible things he has said especially the comment about Kevin's family and you have a whole different perspective. Jason has really changed from the beginning. He has said some pretty foul stuff most recently making a comment about Raven which I won't repeat. Of course, Kevin has no idea what he said and he made the comment about him and his wife are going to visit Jason in December and Jason and his wife can come and visit them in January.

To the comment about Kevin using his toothbrush and running it thought his hair. It is not the worst thing that has happened in that house but it was disgusting. I think he even put the brush back in his mouth a second time.

Old 09-01-2017, 08:56 PM

4,721 posts, read 5,313,615 times
It seems as if the casting directors this season were looking for people that are hard to root for. Josh seems to have some big psychological issues. He wants to be liked and gets his feelings hurt like a child, and yet he can be very much a bully. Christmas seems to be using his vulnerability, as is Paul. Raven is hard to understand. Is she really deathly ill, or just someone who uses illness to get what he wants? Alex has turned out to be very mean, as has Jason at times. Jason does seem conflicted about where he stands; sometimes he wants to be the cowboy with the white hat and not so much at other times. Kevin appears to want to be a friend to everybody and keep his word. Paul is running the whole thing, and it is hard to believe that none of them have figured it out.

Old 09-01-2017, 11:14 PM

44,633 posts, read 61,629,357 times
Ravens fraudulent statements...
https://www.reddit.com/r/BigBrother/...ng_fraudulent/

Old 09-02-2017, 09:44 AM

2,921 posts, read 1,986,113 times
A couple of not so quick comments.

Despite Jason's stupid joke about Kevin's family that was in extremely poor taste, it was nice to see he stood by his buddy by not using the power of veto to take Raven off the block and putting Kevin up. In a mean season of BB it's nice to see some humanity and integrity shine through every so often.

Kevin is having a hard time being away from his family, being stuck in that house all summer with the group of people he's with, and getting paranoid he may not be liked or will be one of the next ones gone. I'd love to see him win HoH. (Haven't read yet to see who won.)

I haven't watched the live feeds near as much as I did when Jessica, Cody and Mark were still in the house, but what I have seen has been pretty boring.

Matt's a freaking loser. He's lucky Jason didn't knock him on his butt. He hasn't played the game in favor of spending time with Raven playing around like 12 year olds in puppy love. If Matt would have had his head in the game he would have been scrambling to put together an alliance to get Paul and Alex out, long ago like when Jessica and Cody were still around. What did he expect to do skate to the end and he or Raven win the $500,000? He may have been my least favorite houseguest on BB19. He did virtually nothing but annoy people watching and the other HGs.

Have to apologize to Julie Chen. Earlier either in this thread or the spoiler thread I said she seemed cold and not right to be host of the show. After watching this season and parts of other seasons on CBS All-Access I've changed my mind. She is much warmer than my first impression of her, and even gives hugs to contestants despite what Jessica said on one of the live feeds. She does a good job and I've definitely changed my mind about her.

A day or two ago I was thinking about one of the contestants, I think Cody, lives in Texas. Those in the jury house probably aren't allowed to have outside news yet either, so they may not know about the devastating hurricane. Earlier this season I heard Paul talking about getting out of the house after three months last year and being surprised by all the discourse during the presidential election. This year it will probably be the news of the hurricane that will surprise some of them.

Regardless of the meanness of the season, it is an interesting experiment, putting people in a house or jury house for about 90 days without news from the outside (that I know of).

Old 09-02-2017, 11:19 AM

1,040 posts, read 1,078,124 times
You are not the only one to feel that way about Julie Chen. People have been commenting about her from the beginning that she is like a robot. She even got the name "Chenbot". In an interview she mentioned the nickname and she didn't let it bother her and even joked about it. I agree she has changed a little. It is just who she is I guess.

Like others I could not believe what I was seeing when Julie appeared on the last show. I bet there were a lot of employees on that show that wanted so bad to tell her she looked awful but no employee is going to say anything to the wife of the president of CBS Television.

So we have a double eviction this week and I am reading that there is another special show on this Friday. Anyone know if that is correct?

Old 09-02-2017, 11:46 AM

3,929 posts, read 2,954,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioJB View Post
Matt's a freaking loser. He's lucky Jason didn't knock him on his butt.
Jason couldn't knock anyone on their butt. He is like a deer caught in the headlights when people confront him. I hope he sees what a jerk he is when he gets out of the house and realizes just how horrible those comments he made about Kevin's wife and Raven really are. He is such a disgusting person.

As for Kevin, since I have stopped watching, I will check back here to see if he gets favorite houseguest. Hope he does.

Old 09-02-2017, 11:55 AM

130,339 posts, read 12,112,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wit-nit View Post

There is also a bunch of her fraud go fund me sites. She is despicable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV