Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-31-2017, 07:17 PM

3,461 posts, read 4,715,322 times

Advertisements

Yeehaw!! NOW the game begins. They are off to a good start tonight.......finally!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2017, 08:20 PM

5,532 posts, read 7,126,090 times
I wanted Kevin to knock out Josh. Glad he made him cry that wuss!

Kevin's good bye message to Matt was priceless!

Old 08-31-2017, 08:29 PM

Who in the world dresses Julie Chen anyway? WTH was that gawd awful top she had on? Not only was it the ugliest thing I have ever seen but it didn't make sense either. A springish/summery colored top with fugly wintery furry things hanging off of the sleeves?

And as far as tonight's show? There are just no words for this train wreck.

Old 08-31-2017, 08:39 PM

3,829 posts, read 6,740,496 times
Y'all got to watch? My DVR shows it is recording at 2:00 AM Stupid football....

Old 08-31-2017, 08:42 PM

1,296 posts, read 1,185,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corn-fused View Post
Who in the world dresses Julie Chen anyway? WTH was that gawd awful top she had on? Not only was it the ugliest thing I have ever seen but it didn't make sense either. A springish/summery colored top with fugly wintery furry things hanging off of the sleeves?

And as far as tonight's show? There are just no words for this train wreck.
+1 Ugliest top EVER. Looked like she had dead possums hanging off her arms!

Old 08-31-2017, 08:44 PM

693 posts, read 1,042,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess5 View Post
OMG, these Raven videos, and of her mom, are hilarious! I thought I posted the one of her mom, but I can't find it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I07sITgeI3k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBwrqsYzRkw
Is this the season of crazy or what?!! WOW!!!

There is something seriously wrong with that girl. It really sounds like she and her mother are running some kind of game. Maybe her strategy is to get everyone to sympathize with her and all her illnesses. That was hilarious when everyone got up one by one at the pool to escape her tales about her dying. Funny thing is with all those surgeries, I didn't see any scars. And really, she must have whipped it on Matt pretty good for him to buy her crap. That look she gave him when talking about Cody trying to kiss her showed her deviousness.

Cray cray!!!!

Old 08-31-2017, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaynarie View Post
Y'all got to watch? My DVR shows it is recording at 2:00 AM Stupid football....
Yes, but you surely didn't miss much except a few blow-ups. Are you going to stick around and read all the spoilers (for you anyway) in this thread if you won't see the show until much later? (that is if you can even call them "official" spoilers with this bunch of HGs)

Old 08-31-2017, 09:51 PM

1,899 posts, read 2,267,954 times
I stopped watching BB After Dark a few weeks ago. I just couldn't watch these people any more. But I do read the spoilers from the feeds on several sites.

If you're only watching the CBS broadcast, you're really missing out. It's like CBS is showing a completely different set of people. CBS doesn't seem to want the TV-only viewers to know how truly despicable these people really are.

Old 08-31-2017, 09:55 PM

2,936 posts, read 2,338,878 times
They were super low key about the penalty vote, I figured they'd show him breaking the rules. For 2 people who didn't seem to give a damn if they won or not the whole season they sure did cry and complain when Veto didn't go their way. What is it with guys being willing to give up their game for a girl

I know it'll never happen but if Paul made it to final W I'd love to see a bitter jury who finally realize he played all of them and vote against him, knowing these disappointments though, they'll fawn all over his amazing game play and he'll win every vote.

Old 08-31-2017, 10:19 PM

1,899 posts, read 2,267,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeHa View Post
I know it'll never happen but if Paul made it to final W I'd love to see a bitter jury who finally realize he played all of them and vote against him, knowing these disappointments though, they'll fawn all over his amazing game play and he'll win every vote.
Paul's setting it up so whoever's in the finals with him will be considered undeserving. He really doesn't have any worthy competition. Only the first three jury members realize he's running everything. There won't be bitterness in the others, but even so, it won't be enough to overcome their loyalty. They still all think he's aligned with them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV