Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-29-2017, 10:22 PM

6,904 posts, read 7,607,055 times

Advertisements

OK, I officially hate Cody. He joins the ranks of those "officially out of his head." His eyes are crazy! Definitely some kind of abnormality there. I'd stay as far away from him and creepy Boston guy and creepy mama's boy as possible. I don't remember there being so many weird guys at one time in the other seasons that I've watched.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2017, 10:37 PM

4,902 posts, read 4,217,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj10 View Post

The one thing that gets on my nerves with the first show every season is all the screaming that goes on when they enter the house. I get they are excited but do they have to scream at everything even when Julie comes on the screen for the first time?
That's not just Big Brother. I believe the contestants and in some cases audience are instructed to carry on that way.

Old 06-29-2017, 11:09 PM

4,902 posts, read 4,217,290 times
BB After Dark is scheduled to be on tonight andso far I am not interested in any of these people to bother turning it on.

Old 06-29-2017, 11:37 PM

1,533 posts, read 1,592,242 times
Enjoyed the show tonight but just confirmed some of my first opinions. Josh is coo-coo for cocopuffs! Why did he go off on Megan (?) purple hair girl, like he did. She isn't a favorite either, but I don't think she deserved that.

Cody is interesting to me. Doesn't seem to have any personality at all, but yet is obviously really thinking this thru. Must be the Marine in him??? I'm just glad he doesn't like Paul and hope he backdoors him.

Anxious to start reading the spoilers. Do we have a spoiler thread yet? I don't have the feeds this year, but I still love me some good spoilers!

Hi right back at you Tami!

Old 06-30-2017, 12:20 AM

6,560 posts, read 14,461,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 601halfdozen0theother View Post
OK, I officially hate Cody. He joins the ranks of those "officially out of his head." His eyes are crazy! Definitely some kind of abnormality there. I'd stay as far away from him and creepy Boston guy and creepy mama's boy as possible. I don't remember there being so many weird guys at one time in the other seasons that I've watched.
Toady I'd describe as a cold-blooded [person with some confusion over parentage]. I can't entirely say why I disliked him instantly, but I did. I'd rather see Mr. Fiendship win than Toady.

Josh está roto. And after only one day, too. Be assured that he'll have another loose cannon moment, perhaps with one of the women who isn't so inclined to handle it as strategically as did Megan. I bet he'd only pull that crap once with Elena, for example. Speaking of which, Megan's my new favorite. Josh is actually right: she's cold-blooded. If caught in a trap, she will endure the pain and wait to ambush the trapper.

Amused wife this evening mimicking Nicole's intensely irritating voice, trying to figure out just how much sound I could get through two nostrils. She's really, really crappy at reading her lines. Jeez, Miss Ubly, take an acting class.

Poor Jillian. Back in the sights, mostly for what she is not (male, buff, steeped in dudebroness) than for anything she's done.

Old 06-30-2017, 01:57 AM

6,904 posts, read 7,607,055 times
Hey. did you notice Nichole's inability to pronounce the word "button" again? I heard her and remembered it from last year.

"Buh- iww" "Buuu-eh" or something like that.

Old 06-30-2017, 06:18 AM

4,882 posts, read 5,015,823 times
Did I miss what the consequence was, when Mr. Miami took the Golden Egg?

Old 06-30-2017, 07:17 AM

2,149 posts, read 4,153,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creekcat View Post
Did I miss what the consequence was, when Mr. Miami took the Golden Egg?
The consequence was his team was eliminated and not safe from eviction.

Cody has a bad vibe from me, seems like he's guarded b/c of his military background but there's something there, i.e. like this is the last environment you want to drop him in.

Old 06-30-2017, 07:31 AM

3,829 posts, read 6,733,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DomRep View Post

Cody has a bad vibe from me, seems like he's guarded b/c of his military background but there's something there, i.e. like this is the last environment you want to drop him in.
I feel like I get either serial killer vibes or mass murder vibes from him. Wish I was joking... He is the type that will just snap. Like you said- shouldn't be in this type of environment.

Old 06-30-2017, 07:42 AM

4,882 posts, read 5,015,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DomRep View Post
The consequence was his team was eliminated and not safe from eviction.

DUH I was waiting for something else. Yea, Cody ain't right, it's like he's disconnected from everything.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV