Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-06-2017, 02:21 PM

3,987 posts, read 5,018,838 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
100% this

Cody was so smug as he made his little holier than thou speech before nominating Paul...only to have his plan blow up in his face . It was beautiful.

It really was priceless!

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_k_k View Post
I don't take that as man-hatred. I take that as someone who understands that some women in the game choose to hook up with a male player and ride his coattails. I do take it as an ill-advised sentiment, because while I don't expect Alex to weave her way through the game with feminine charm, at some point, there are other players who are male, and she may at some point need one's help to stay in the game--not because of her dairy tackle, but because one needs allies and some of them are male. She'd best be careful she doesn't take that sentiment so far as to isolate herself.
Dude, dairy tackle? I almost blew coffee out of my nose...you really gotta warn us if you're going to use new and completely acceptable terms on us! BTW, I completely agree...I don't think Alex hates men but she is fiercely independent. I agree with her that she can do this on her own...but I with you jkk that you may need the help of someone (oh no, maybe even a MAN - shudder) and she should definitely be careful if she plans to win. I think she will make things interesting...I would like to see all the Hoes separates from the Moes...wish BB would make a "no coupling" rule for 3 weeks or something...alliances sure, snuggy bed alliances NO!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2017, 02:24 PM

22,481 posts, read 12,018,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
Not sure who Paul has to count on? The two men: Rodeo clown and Sean Penn Wannabe seem to be it. He threw Ramses under the bus so I doubt he has him or any of his close friends (if any). So it's not going to be that easy for Paul.
Per the bolded --- Do you mean that when Paul randomly chose a player to take the "consequence", he threw Ramses under the bus? If so, it wasn't intentional. Paul had no idea whom he was choosing.

Old 07-06-2017, 03:10 PM

4,466 posts, read 1,608,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Per the bolded --- Do you mean that when Paul randomly chose a player to take the "consequence", he threw Ramses under the bus? If so, it wasn't intentional. Paul had no idea whom he was choosing.
Yea, he didn't knowingly through Ramses under the bus, but it is his fault that Ramses received the punishment. Regardless of how he got chosen, meaning random or not, he will still blame Paul for it.

As for Alex, I get that she is independent, I am too, but she needs to lay off the whole "I don't need help form no man!!!"/"I don't need no man!" stuff. It's great you are independent and all, but you don' t have to be hostile towards help just because they are men. She seems to get real irritated towards any man (or is it just Cody?) that even remotely shows interest in aligning with her or helping her. It's just odd. Imagine one of the guys doing that... "I don't need no help from no woman!"

Old 07-06-2017, 03:39 PM

278 posts, read 252,572 times
I'm a little late to the show, but here's my .02!

I don't like Paul at all! But this season, I hate Cody, and his crew even worse! I want Paul to form strong alliances, and wipe the floor with Cody & Co. The look on Cody's face, when Paul, made the announcement, priceless! Loved it!
I hope Christmas takes herself off the block! If only to stick it to Cody!

I felt so bad for poor Megan, and how she was bullied! I hope she is doing well now!

Old 07-06-2017, 07:37 PM

4,884 posts, read 5,019,176 times
Why couldn't the consequence for Paul be, that for the same 3 weeks, he couldn't be HOH? But no.

Old 07-06-2017, 07:56 PM
BMI

7,454 posts, read 7,281,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creekcat View Post
Why couldn't the consequence for Paul be, that for the same 3 weeks, he couldn't be HOH? But no.
Agree.

Can't stand Paul, even the way he talks, sounds so phoney,
IRW wouldn't trust him farther than I can throw him.

Old 07-06-2017, 08:23 PM

1,295 posts, read 1,184,794 times
Haha at Cody and his bimbo when they realized that their little group did not vote the way they wanted them to! They were pissed! I hope someone decent gets HOH this time, although who I consider decent is already somewhat limited...

But should we take bets on if it will be Grodner's little pet Paul? It better not be, enough damage has been done already by giving that clown the ridiculous 3 weeks of safety. Crap like that seriously makes the whole thing look fixed to me. But no, Grodner would never stoop so low.

Old 07-07-2017, 01:18 AM

10,481 posts, read 25,298,594 times
I thought the Cosplay kid(sorry, not good with all their names yet) was supposed to put himself on the block because of the "snake bite" poison thingie. Am I missing something here? Or what? Nothing was mentioned about it in the eviction.

Old 07-07-2017, 02:01 AM

6,560 posts, read 14,468,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMI View Post
Agree.

Can't stand Paul, even the way he talks, sounds so phoney,
IRW wouldn't trust him farther than I can throw him.
"Your boy is seriously full of himself. How far can we throw your boy? Over the wall out of the sound stage and onto the street, maybe?"

Old 07-07-2017, 04:43 AM

3,461 posts, read 4,710,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkString View Post
I thought the Cosplay kid(sorry, not good with all their names yet) was supposed to put himself on the block because of the "snake bite" poison thingie. Am I missing something here? Or what? Nothing was mentioned about it in the eviction.
I could be wrong but I do believe they said that it has to be used within one of the next 3 weeks of evictions. And it definitely will not be mentioned until he has time to plan and make some deals to possibly use it as a bargaining chip somehow such as a vote for someone else if he volunteers himself to be a pawn for a cause. On the other hand, he may never mention that he has it because I would think that it would put a huge target on himself by just telling people he has to use it instead of just carefully planning it strategically and never mentioning it. Not so sure he is that smart though. LOL

I personally believe that last night he surely would have been a goner if he had put himself up because they definitely could have used a much easier target to send home with all of the scrambling that was going on.

That is my opinion anyway.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV