Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-24-2017, 08:51 AM

5,066 posts, read 2,859,234 times

Advertisements

I like Heidi and Ryan. Ryan is funny and smart, though her voice takes getting used to. Heather is just there. Doesn't seem to have much in the ethics dept but don't think much about her tbh. Kinda filler for the finale.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2017, 08:07 AM

6,560 posts, read 14,454,360 times
No likey last night's outcome. Heidi seemed to me the best of the three remaining. Didn't think much of Heather. Now here we go with the obligatory finale full of former contestants who understand that they are still impacting their résumés, plus one or two disgruntled twits.

Old 01-27-2017, 09:24 AM

15,639 posts, read 41,027,811 times
Oy!!! I wasn't expecting that!!! I thought the final two would be the BEST two, not la flaca y la gorda!!!!! I think all ya donks know who I'm braying for ... and at this point my girl HAS to win ... there is no other option!!!

Unfortunately, when it was her turn at the pass, my girl Ryan wasn't very assertive. She kind of hung in the background just waiting for food to arrive when she should have went all pitbull on the other two to light a fire under them. And she should have tasted that black stuff before putting it all pretty-like on those dishes. But, once GR hipped her to that sitch, she recovered and didn't get fooled again when she got turnip mash instead of potato mash (or, as I like to call them ... mashed potatoes!!! ). Plus, she was kind of confused and confusing when calling out the food orders.

I thought both Heidi and Heather did well at the pass in the assertiveness department. What I don't get is why in the little cameos Heather was dissing Heidi for being assertive and using her voice - all those little comments like "chill out", etc., when she did the same thing when it was her turn at the pass!!! She's gotta go!!!!!!!

When GR sent them to the room to come up with the one person to eliminate, I really thought Heidi and Heather were going to bully up against Ryan, since the two of them were "friends", so I was surprised when Heidi and Ryan put Heather up for elimination.

Next week all the cows come home. I don't know why GR would bring Paulie back, except for the sake of drama, cuz we already know that he's going to sabotage whoever is unfortunate enough to wind up with him on her team cuz he hates them both!!! I just hope he's on Heather's team! But regardless of which team he's on, I hope that chef is savvy to how evil he is and throws him off her team so he can't screw up her chance at this thing.

I wonder if Andrew's fiancee will let him go back to HK??? I don't recall seeing his mug in the previews for next week.

So, next week is it! Wow!!! It seems like it just started. And not once have I heard GR call anybody a donkey or a cow!!!! :crying : I really hope he gets "with it" in the name-calling department next season!!!

Old 01-27-2017, 09:28 AM

It appears I'm gonna have to bust into "Secret Santa" mode and just indiscriminately give out reps to random people in random forums just so I can be able to rep my HK peeps! It sucks that every time I want to rep one of you donkeys or cows I get the little message telling me I gotta spread the love before I can rep the ones I REALLY love!!!!!!!

Old 01-27-2017, 09:59 AM

Ok, so I just maxed out my reps at random. Now I gotta wait 24 hours before I can give anymore reps. So, just hang tight, donks ... your reps are next!!!

Old 01-27-2017, 10:31 AM

1,624 posts, read 1,354,540 times
I can't believe GR let Heidi go! I thought she did well at the pass and overall she was a strong chef. At least she walked out with her jacket on. And I hope Ryan gets to pick her for her team.

Old 01-28-2017, 07:32 AM

5,066 posts, read 2,859,234 times
Unfortunately Heidi made a bit of a mess of things at the pass. Heather isn't very likeable but did the best there. You know she's in the kitchen that's for sure. Being loud is a plus at that point. Bringing Paulie back is a good idea! If you can't control him in HK you can't control a professional kitchen. So roll up a newspaper and smack him over the head if he acts up. lol

Old 01-28-2017, 06:13 PM

2,301 posts, read 1,884,920 times
Heather should have got kicked out for double dipping her spoon and herself lol. She has a huge rack. I pray that Ryan wins Hell's Kitchen ����������.

Old 01-28-2017, 10:10 PM

24,621 posts, read 19,154,989 times
I hope Ryan wins, too.

Old 01-29-2017, 12:48 AM

6,560 posts, read 14,454,360 times
We could rename this thread Ryan's Hope.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV