Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2017, 04:13 PM

4,041 posts, read 4,964,041 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by city living View Post
I really liked Erica until the last episode I watched. She talks about how real she is and how cold she is but man does she let bull bother her.
I think #pantygate bothered her because of what her husband's reaction would/will be when he sees it. He has professional standards which I think he expects her to follow as well. PK and Dorit really made it so much bigger than need be and now Erica has some explaining to do. Dorit didn't have a story line and she made #pantygate one.

I still like Erica. The last couple of episodes just showed she's a normal person with feelings. She isn't a ice queen like everyone thought.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2017, 08:51 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,754,968 times
Kudos for Erika apologizing for her meltdown. She redeemed herself quickly!

What was up with Dorit's hair?? I wonder if it looked better in person, but Lisa R described it exactly how it looked, a golden poop on top of her head.

Lisa V needs a stylist. She is such a pretty woman and is not dressing very flattering this season.

Old 03-29-2017, 09:07 AM

5,198 posts, read 5,280,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley09swb View Post
I think #pantygate bothered her because of what her husband's reaction would/will be when he sees it. He has professional standards which I think he expects her to follow as well. PK and Dorit really made it so much bigger than need be and now Erica has some explaining to do. Dorit didn't have a story line and she made #pantygate one.

I still like Erica. The last couple of episodes just showed she's a normal person with feelings. She isn't a ice queen like everyone thought.
Do you agree with her antics re: Eden's ring?

Eden bought the ring and gave it to her. Erica runs over to the others, gossiping like a Middle-Aged Mean Girl, and then has the gall to price the ring. Once she finds out it was only 173 dollars, she says that she feels insulted and wants a better gift.

Rude and tacky.

Old 03-29-2017, 10:14 AM

4,041 posts, read 4,964,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochamajesty View Post
Do you agree with her antics re: Eden's ring?

Eden bought the ring and gave it to her. Erica runs over to the others, gossiping like a Middle-Aged Mean Girl, and then has the gall to price the ring. Once she finds out it was only 173 dollars, she says that she feels insulted and wants a better gift.

Rude and tacky.
I think it depends on what you think of Erica and that's how the person will view what happened. If you don't like her you think X and if you do you will think Y.

Personally, I don't think she ran over to the women like a mean girl. She thought it was strange that Eden bought her a "friendship ring" and shared that with the ladies. She told Eden that she didn't need to buy her anything to be her friend. Lisa V. asked her how much it was and she didn't know as she didn't ask. Then they show her asking. Could it be that's how the scene was edited? Yes. I think saying that she wanted a better gift from Eden was tongue in cheek.

Old 03-29-2017, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley09swb View Post
I think it depends on what you think of Erica and that's how the person will view what happened. If you don't like her you think X and if you do you will think Y.

Personally, I don't think she ran over to the women like a mean girl. She thought it was strange that Eden bought her a "friendship ring" and shared that with the ladies. She told Eden that she didn't need to buy her anything to be her friend. Lisa V. asked her how much it was and she didn't know as she didn't ask. Then they show her asking. Could it be that's how the scene was edited? Yes. I think saying that she wanted a better gift from Eden was tongue in cheek.
100% agree. Everyone gossips, so let's leave that there. I think she was very uncomfortable with the ring. She was originally told it was $1700 by the sales person which would be even more strange. After finding out it wasn't near the amount she joked around about it.

Old 03-29-2017, 11:42 AM

8,630 posts, read 10,157,980 times
I liked Erica for a long time as I thought she seemed quite genuine. However, during her latest "meltdown", I saw another side of her that eerily reminded me of dramatic drag queen drama (based upon similar experiences in the past that I have witnessed from some drag queens).

Now I'm back on the fence with her; however, I am happy that she apologized to Eileen. Eileen didn't deserve that.

Old 03-29-2017, 11:46 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,800,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZLiam View Post
I liked Erica for a long time as I thought she seemed quite genuine. However, during her latest "meltdown", I saw another side of her that eerily reminded me of dramatic drag queen drama (based upon similar experiences in the past that I have witnessed from some drag queens).

Now I'm back on the fence with her; however, I am happy that she apologized to Eileen. Eileen didn't deserve that.
I'm right there with you; except I never have really cared for her

Old 03-29-2017, 04:40 PM

21,870 posts, read 15,091,753 times
Lisa R is out of control She asks Dorit if everyone got up from the dinner table to do coke (and not the soda kind) Just tell her that they didn't (coming from the woman with a Zip-loc bag of "pills")

Erika flipped out But you gotta love someone who travels with a Glam Squad and has a book of looks

Old 03-29-2017, 05:18 PM

133 posts, read 90,589 times
Yeah I honestly feel sorry for vidal sassoon daughter. Why is Erika downplaying the ring gift when it costs $173?! If not for her gold digging way to her lawyer husband who erin brockovich made rich, I would assume she won't even be in the show and that $173 will cost a LOT for her. But alas, she thought she is made of money when she got it laying on her back! please.

Old 03-29-2017, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by diyosa View Post
Yeah I honestly feel sorry for vidal sassoon daughter. Why is Erika downplaying the ring gift when it costs $173?! If not for her gold digging way to her lawyer husband who erin brockovich made rich, I would assume she won't even be in the show and that $173 will cost a LOT for her. But alas, she thought she is made of money when she got it laying on her back! please.
I didn't get that at all from Erica. She felt uncomfortable receiving a gift she didn't want. She definitely appreciated it IMO
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV