Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-16-2017, 08:38 AM

5,066 posts, read 2,860,811 times

Advertisements

Maybe, but he was clearly the better of the 2 in the finale. Now Carson vs Matt would be a different story I think, though you never know. I liked Arnold. He can laugh and smile, engage folks honestly. Seriously doubt this will ever be on TV again which is fine.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2017, 06:27 PM

8,238 posts, read 10,726,695 times
Arnold will not return assuming the show is renewed.

Quote:
The actor and former California governor says he won’t be returning to “The New Celebrity Apprentice,” a show once hosted by President Donald Trump, who has needled his successor over the less-than-stellar ratings.

In his statement, he said he loved working with the celebrities and crew, but “I would absolutely work with all of them again on a show that doesn’t have this baggage.”
Arnold Schwarzenegger Opens Up About Trump Feud, Affair « CBS Los Angeles

Old 03-03-2017, 07:31 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,794,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SabresFanInSA View Post
Arnold will not return assuming the show is renewed.

Arnold Schwarzenegger Opens Up About Trump Feud, Affair « CBS Los Angeles

the show needs to be axed. Arnold did a great job,IMHO but the show has reached it's limit.

Old 03-03-2017, 08:13 PM

2,301 posts, read 1,886,466 times
Aww that s too bad. I liked Arnold as a boss.

Old 03-04-2017, 05:46 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,745,966 times
Arnold insulted so many during this season and it is difficult to believe he even was the Governor as he came across as a joke.

To blame President Trump I bet he blamed everyone else for having a baby with his nanny!

Old 03-04-2017, 06:16 AM

8,238 posts, read 10,726,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Arnold insulted so many during this season and it is difficult to believe he even was the Governor as he came across as a joke.

To blame President Trump I bet he blamed everyone else for having a baby with his nanny!
We must have watched a different season. I dont recall him insulting anyone

Old 03-04-2017, 07:11 AM

5,066 posts, read 2,860,811 times
Arnold was good, can't blame him though. Involvement on any level with the charlatan isn't worth it.

Old 05-06-2017, 12:19 AM

99 posts, read 191,053 times
Quote:

Me Neither. Trump talked down to people. ALWAYS. and most especially, Women. Trump was ALL about a "Kiss my ring" sorta-attitude.

I preferred Arnold 100% over Trump.

Arnold was more down-to-earth and spoke to people respectfully.

What is ESPECIALLY sad is the fact that this man who is supposed to be POTUS is more concerned with ratings of a previous TV show he was a narcissistic, misogynistic bully on than the major tasks at hand. Tweeting on twitter about it like a tween for days on end. WHY is this acceptable to Americans? Shouldn't the POTUS hold SOME semblance of maturity and decorum? It's flabbergasting.

I am disappointed that this show will not continue. Arnold was wonderful.

Old 05-06-2017, 12:26 AM

99 posts, read 191,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonasW View Post
Arnold was good, can't blame him though. Involvement on any level with the charlatan isn't worth it.
Agreed.

Someone should create a similar, but NEW type of show specifically for Arnold.

The Orange Commander-in-briefs would be popping blood vessels on his forehead and sputtering like Yosemite Sam all over his Twitter keyboard.

Old 05-08-2017, 07:02 AM

130,332 posts, read 12,105,905 times
Quote:

Me either, I thought he did a great job, & had more class than the Orange one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV