Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-03-2008, 06:58 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,731,146 times

Advertisements

Oooooohhhhhh!!!! Next week looks good! Duhmona is really gonna get her beyotch on!!!

Anyone else feel like violently hurling while having to watch Simon and Alex suck face on that boat? Gross gross gross. Did anyone else think it was weird to invite friends to have drinks and then kick them off the boat so they could make out and eat? And what about them taking Bethandthecity aside? How freaking confrontational and superior were they by doing that? Mustang, no you're a ferrari! HA!!!! God Simon is such a dweeb. And how about LuAnn and her quest to have cool kids, in her mixed up mind ... Noel has to learn to breakdance? Are you kidding me? Is that what they are doing in NYC? I remember kids breakdancing when I was a high schooler in the 80's!!! I also had a classmate named Noelle, a girl, but yet they pronounce his name the same way, I always thought you pronounced the boy version as "Nole", like Noel Gallagher from Oasis. And they have the nerve to give the suckyface duo grief about their son being named Francois?

Jill .. Yenta Jill ... loves that stupid whisp of a killer dog more than Ally. And not to belittle her, but looks like she put all that weight plus more since that private chartered colonic clinic on Martha's Vinyard.

And we got to see THE COUNT (ah ah ah ah). What, does this guy see his kids like 4 times a year or something? And how about No-el stating that his sister is gonna go lesbian? Man, if I said something like that, my German mom would have smacked me back to the Fatherland! Of course, the Count (ah ah ah ah), smugly put him down by raising his own experiences in an all boys boarding school .. but who knows ... he only sees his family 4 times a year, they probably haven't a clue what he's doing being the Count (ah ah ah ah). And that townhouse! Either all those people are really big people, or they live in a dollhouse. It's so cramped! And I'm sorry, but the more I hear LuAnn's voice, the more she sounds like a truck stop waitress. I half expect her to start yelling, "Hey rosanna, get me a pack of smokes and some eggs for Jim Bob over he-a".

I will say that Duh-mona got a twinkle of sympathy this week, but you have to wonder how much she's embellishing on her mother's horrible marriage. I don't know, but if I was that miserable in a marriage, I'd do anything to get out, I wouldn't poison my children on marriage and make them believe that money is the cure to everything that's bad in the world. Money doesn't always=happiness. And it's a good thing that Mario is in the religious jewelry business ... he's a saint for putting up with little miss sack of money money money. Avery is so much more at ease with Mario. He's a good dad.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2008, 08:25 AM

2,040 posts, read 3,863,666 times
Well, another exciting week for the housewives! I could barely stand to watch Simon and Alex kiss on the boat.........it looked very awkward! eww! I was wondering the same thing about having people for drinks and then kicking them off the boat so they could have dinner by themselves! That was strange........if they wanted to be alone, why did they even bother inviting people. Alex looked really uncomfortable when she stepped onto the boat and was greeted with a surprise happy birthday from their "closest" friends from the past three years! hehehehe! It goes to show though their true dependency on each other for companionship and not letting others into their little world by not even sharing her birthday dinner with their guests.

Bethenny's mustang story sounds quite familiar to a Sex and the City episode when Big and Natasha had their engagement party and Carrie showed up at the end and referred to herself as being a wild horse or something along those lines. So there again Domergurl...........she is living parallel lives with Carrie Bradshaw! hehe! Even her apartment kind of resembles Carrie's on the show.

I also felt a slight sympathetic towards Ramona with her story about her mother........you could see her human side for a split second! I think that Avery's dad is a good father too.......he seems like he just treasures his little Avery!

Jill is out of control with the dog issue! I love my pets but she takes it to the extreme in my opinion, especially since the dog is mean to her own daughter!

Next week does look good when Simon crashes the girls night! Ramona is furious with him for showing up.

I don't have too much to say about LuAnne this week but next week looks like drama when her and Bethenny share a car together and Bethenny does not introduce LuAnne to the driver as Mrs. DeLesseps (sp) or the Countess! Points for Bethenny for saying that she should get over herself though!

Old 04-08-2008, 02:36 PM

Tonight is the big fight between Ramona and Simon.......I can't wait! I have been waiting for this all week.......I know, I am easily amused! haha

akm4..........get your bar stocked up for tonight's episode! hehehehe!

Old 04-08-2008, 04:06 PM

5,244 posts, read 4,709,410 times
I can't wait either! I should have margaritas tooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheers!!!!!!!!

Old 04-08-2008, 04:12 PM

Cheers therewego!

Old 04-08-2008, 08:25 PM

Okay....so why did the photogs not take any pics of Simon and Alex on the red carpet at the Met??? Question of the day! I did see she was in the style page though......her back!!! I love it!

Old 04-08-2008, 10:35 PM

8,231 posts, read 17,319,202 times
Ok. Ramona is nuts.

Old 04-09-2008, 06:38 AM

461 posts, read 796,954 times
Did anyone read Bethenny's beau was let go from his position for even appearing on the show? Apparently, the non-profit org didn't approve. No wonder he didn't want to be on camera.

Old 04-10-2008, 07:17 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,731,146 times
Oooooooo!!!! That episode was delicious!!!

Duhmona is such a trollop! Did you see her dancing like a freaking stripper on a pole? She looks like one of those greeting cards that have those animals morphed so their eyes are HUGE! And this whole mother thing is suspect to me. She hasn't said that her dad abused her mom ... not sure what exactly made her so miserable in her marriage. Who knows, my gut tells me that there is more mellodrama than reality. How rude was she to AlexSimon? Did you see how he was gnashing his back teeth? And how much freaking cologne is that guy going to put on before the opera? He probably made the Met smell of metrosexuality. Alex looked great though and I think it's hysterical that they put her back in the Times. But the best .. the best I tell you ... THAT PIT OF A HOUSE!! Are these two white trash or what? How embarassing to raise children in that place and THEN have people come over! I get the feeling that the only reason people associate with them is so they will feel better about themselves, which is really sad. But they deserve it, they're vile.

And how about LuAnn, what a twit. Bethandthecity hit it on the head ... get over yourself!

And Jill called HERSELF and Yenta!!! I was right! Her sister seems alright, not as Yenta-y. But that carp faced mother of theirs is a mess. She looks like she's in pain because of all the surgeries. Eeeuuuuu.

Next week is the season finale!

Old 04-10-2008, 09:51 AM

I felt a little bad for Bethenny after she cooked all that food for everyone and Ramona all of the sudden just jumps up out of her chair and says that she has plans.....I thought that was rude. I mean, I know, consider the source.....it's Ramona but that was just a little outrageous just because Simon happened to show up!

I can't believe that Simon and Alex live in a place like that!!! They always seem as if they have the best of everything!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV