Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-18-2017, 09:29 PM

2,850 posts, read 4,521,584 times

Advertisements

i knew casey had lied, but i didn't realize HOW MUCH she had lied until i watched this special. & her mom is still on her side?
W O W
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2017, 06:57 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,198,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cre8lite View Post
i knew casey had lied, but i didn't realize HOW MUCH she had lied until i watched this special. & her mom is still on her side?
W O W
Same here.

Old 04-19-2017, 09:44 PM

9,375 posts, read 6,977,761 times
TBH I don't get the hate for her? Sure what happened to her daughter is tragic and what she did is beyond reproach. But ish happens everyday like this that gets no publicity. Time to move on people.

Old 04-20-2017, 06:52 AM

14,784 posts, read 24,086,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWFL_Native View Post
TBH I don't get the hate for her? Sure what happened to her daughter is tragic and what she did is beyond reproach. But ish happens everyday like this that gets no publicity. Time to move on people.

Well I think her being pregnant again has got everyone worried that we will see her do the same thing again and not suffer the consequences again . I hate to see another child die at the hands of its mother and thinking maybe someone could have prevented this , that is why . Also because she was so damned cavalier about this whole mess too . I don't know about the rest of you but when she came walking into the courtroom I wanted to smack that smile off her face .

Old 04-20-2017, 07:08 AM

8,085 posts, read 5,249,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWFL_Native View Post
lol I love people that say "time to move on, people".

You don't get the HATE? Seriously?

Ahhh ya... people have moved on. It's a new show and this is a thread about it. No one is still in the fetal position over the verdict.

Old 04-20-2017, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCNYC View Post

Ahhh ya... people have moved on. It's a new show and this is a thread about it. No one is still in the fetal position over the verdict.
Well said.

Old 04-20-2017, 05:28 PM

21,109 posts, read 13,564,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCNYC View Post

I think the poster just meant that this trial, this case, was over-sensationalized to begin with.

I understand why her Mom is still 'on her side'. She's her MOM. That is what MOMS are for! She doesn't want to lose her too after losing her granddaughter.

Old 04-20-2017, 09:33 PM

2,850 posts, read 4,521,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jencam View Post
I understand why her Mom is still 'on her side'. She's her MOM. That is what MOMS are for! She doesn't want to lose her too after losing her granddaughter.
i'm very close with my mom, but if i behaved like casey did? she'd sell me out, just like casey's dad did. i know if i did something wrong, my parents would still love me but i'd have to pay the piper. there's no blind love in this family.

Old 04-20-2017, 11:50 PM

21,109 posts, read 13,564,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cre8lite View Post
i'm very close with my mom, but if i behaved like casey did? she'd sell me out, just like casey's dad did. i know if i did something wrong, my parents would still love me but i'd have to pay the piper. there's no blind love in this family.
How did he sell her out? I didn't keep following this case after the trial (or maybe even you mean during the trial and I don't remember).

Old 04-21-2017, 06:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jencam View Post
How did he sell her out? I didn't keep following this case after the trial (or maybe even you mean during the trial and I don't remember).
That's poster didn't say Cindy sold Casey out, she said HER MOM would sell HER out if she had done the things Casey did.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV