Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2008, 09:27 PM

16,488 posts, read 24,473,498 times

Advertisements

Yes, I wondered about the lobster with the shrimp scampi, although I bet it tasted good.

Talk about your thick crust pizza with that one girl!

The only advantage I can see with the couple is having someone there for you and that you know. Being as they get judged individually and are not voted out by each other I do not know what other advantage there would be.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2008, 10:05 PM

8,231 posts, read 17,313,888 times
It was so good to see Rocco again....I miss his 'reality' show...the drama with Jeffery was so crazy.

Old 03-16-2008, 04:23 PM

1,401 posts, read 3,773,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fischfan13 View Post
One of the few things on TV that I will watch...other than Mets games, the Dolphins and Marx Brothers movies.
I love Padma.
How do you NOT know how to make chicken piccata?!?!?!
Shrimp Scampi with lobster?...There is a first.
I found myself rooting for the girl from NY who had a tough time with the deep dish pizza...because we all know that NY pizza is the only pizza.
BTW, did I say that I love Padma.
Padma is such an interesting and nice person as well. On "Tim Gunn's Guide To Style", she guested, and talked about her scar on her arm.

Did you know she was married to Salman Rushdie? They divorced last year.

She is so lovely, and so likable. I mean, she is just one of those people you like, she doesn't come off as stuffy, or snotty, but rather as someone you'd like to sit down and have coffee with.

Old 03-16-2008, 08:12 PM

16,488 posts, read 24,473,498 times
Yes I knew she was married to Salman Rushdie and I often wonder how stressful their marriage was in regards to their being a price on his head for so long for the book he wrote a number of years ago. She seems like a really neat lady.

I miss Rocco and his reality show as well. I used to watch it all the time.

Old 03-16-2008, 09:51 PM

828 posts, read 3,137,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azkadellia View Post
Padma is such an interesting and nice person as well. On "Tim Gunn's Guide To Style", she guested, and talked about her scar on her arm.

Did you know she was married to Salman Rushdie? They divorced last year.

She is so lovely, and so likable. I mean, she is just one of those people you like, she doesn't come off as stuffy, or snotty, but rather as someone you'd like to sit down and have coffee with.
I just heard about the divorce a few months ago...must have been a stressful marriage. I first saw her on the Food Network when she did a program on walking the streets of India.
Wow, what a beauty.

Old 03-19-2008, 12:16 PM

What truly makes her beautiful is her lack of stuffiness or snobbishness. She's so darn likable.

Vogue — Almost Flawless by Padma Lakshmi (http://www.lakshmifilms.com/padma_lakshmi_press2.htm - broken link)

This gives the whole story of the accident that left her with the scar, and how she transformed it into a thing of beauty rather than what most would think.....

She is just one of those beautiful ladies who is truly beautiful inside and out. I'd love to meet her. She is an inspiration to us gals everywhere.

Old 03-19-2008, 12:42 PM

2,040 posts, read 3,862,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azkadellia View Post
What truly makes her beautiful is her lack of stuffiness or snobbishness. She's so darn likable. She is an inspiration to us gals everywhere.
I agree...she seems very classy but yet down to earth....

I can't wait to see who goes home tonight and what dishes they have to create at the zoo.

Old 03-19-2008, 06:57 PM

I gotta wonder if they are cooking FOR the animals or what?!

Should be seriously interesting!

Old 03-20-2008, 08:15 AM

12,063 posts, read 31,613,768 times
Seems as though they have a very talented bunch this year!

Old 03-20-2008, 08:20 AM

2,040 posts, read 3,862,622 times
I missed the last half of the show last night...........I guess I will catch a rerun!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV