Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2017, 12:52 AM

2,325 posts, read 2,652,719 times

Advertisements

I know this was cancelled last year, but I just found it on Netflix a few months ago. Without spoilers, by season 4 it gets really, really dark. Since I have an anxiety issue, I checked for spoiler and know how it ends. Anybody else watch it? Thoughts?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2017, 06:11 AM

21,020 posts, read 19,388,517 times
I can only say I love it...and love the characters...I came to it late, also.
I esp liked when Amy Acker came aboard...I was a Buffy/Angel fan.

Old 07-09-2017, 11:20 AM

3,110 posts, read 1,988,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikett View Post
I know this was cancelled last year, but I just found it on Netflix a few months ago. Without spoilers, by season 4 it gets really, really dark. Since I have an anxiety issue, I checked for spoiler and know how it ends. Anybody else watch it? Thoughts?
It wasn't really canceled, but ran it's natural course. Also, I caught up with it on Netflix because the power had went out in the city that I live in during the second season(when Reese had went to prison)... and however-many-months-later when the repeat came on during the summer, we had another storm and the power went out again on the EXACT same episode. Therefore, all the recordings that I had of the other episodes were useless(which I saved, since I hate spoilers). But I disgress.

But yes, season 4 did get really dark. Also, as I had said in another POI thread, I really thought that they could have had one more season where they were just helping people, before they started to get into the 'Samaritan' story arc. Plus, I thought that the show was better with the team that included Taraji P Henson.

Old 07-09-2017, 11:28 AM

Also, I wanted to say that this was one of the most intelligent and innovative and creative and compassionate television shows that I had seen in a long time.

Old 07-10-2017, 10:24 AM

4,067 posts, read 2,274,211 times
My husband and I finished watching the entire series months ago and just LOVED it! It's one of those shows that start of good but snowballs into greatness! The characters and plot are outstanding. I was so sad when it ended...I did feel like they wrapped it up so fast in that final episode.

ENJOY!!!

Old 07-11-2017, 12:30 AM

14 posts, read 6,774 times
This is a great show,..really great, some of the plot and canon just reflect the real life, in political and news...The actors in show are touchable, I especially love shaw and root....

Old 07-11-2017, 12:51 AM

783 posts, read 576,905 times
Person of Interest was a really good show through the first two seasons. It got a bit helter-skelter after that, but it was still entertaining.

Old 07-11-2017, 08:01 AM

115 posts, read 98,288 times
I am looking forward to watch a TV series. My friends suggested me to go to for House of Cards, and I am hearing from you people that this series is amazing. What's your opinion? Which one should I go for?

Old 07-11-2017, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deankendrick View Post
I am looking forward to watch a TV series. My friends suggested me to go to for House of Cards, and I am hearing from you people that this series is amazing. What's your opinion? Which one should I go for?
I tried watching House of Cards a few times, but never could get into it. However, after watching Person of Interest for the first time, I was totally in love with this show.

Old 07-12-2017, 06:22 AM

15,220 posts, read 10,318,759 times
I also loved Person of Interest for the first couple of seasons. Didn't care for it as much the last two seasons with the Samaritan storyline. But, for me, just looking at Jim Caviezel made it all worthwhile.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV