Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-15-2020, 09:13 AM

1,764 posts, read 1,165,700 times

Advertisements

Season 3 starts tomorrow night. Sunday the 16th.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2020, 12:28 PM

I'm assuming anyone reading this thread has seen the show. If not, there are spoilers.

Ut oh, Rio's back! Bet the girls will regret burning all that money when they find out Agent Turner is off their tail.

These people are ruthless. Beth saves Agent Turner's life when Rio told her to kill him. She shot Rio instead. So Turner immediately makes a deal with Rio to catch Beth, the very woman who just spared his life. Agent Turner spared Rio, and I'm pretty sure Rio is the one who just did him in. It's a vicious world out there! Now I wonder if Rio's out to get Beth for shooting him, or if they will form another alliance.

I can't remember what happened to Annie's boyfriend -- the one who turned out to be a LEO working with Turner. She found out, and I thought they were working things out but this season he seems to be gone.

The woman playing Rio's baby mama sure looks a lot like Cheryl Burke from Dancing with the Stars. I didn't see the credits to see if it's really her.

Old 02-17-2020, 04:00 PM

12,415 posts, read 8,207,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHoLee View Post

The woman playing Rio's baby mama sure looks a lot like Cheryl Burke from Dancing with the Stars. I didn't see the credits to see if it's really her.
It's not she is Jackie Cruz wiki say most known for Orange is The New Black.

Old 02-17-2020, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiko View Post
It's not she is Jackie Cruz wiki say most known for Orange is The New Black.
Oh, of course! I'm used to seeing her with much much more makeup and long hair.

Old 02-18-2020, 12:41 PM

1,161 posts, read 436,972 times
I love..love, love, love this show!
It's such a great blend of comedy, drama and suspense. I love the FANTASY gang world (I wouldn't want anything to do with it in real life, lol)
I was sad to see Agent Turner get whacked (mostly because I have been a fan of his since the Mike Cannon days on Las Vegas)
I'm so interested to see where this show goes.
To see their reaction when Rio shows up again.
I agree with you, LeeHoLee, I wonder if he's going to be against them or if he's going to form an alliance with them again.

Old 02-18-2020, 04:28 PM

12,415 posts, read 8,207,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RollsRoyce1 View Post
I was sad to see Agent Turner get whacked (mostly because I have been a fan of his since the Mike Cannon days on Las Vegas)
Well the rapist and Rio have come back from death already and the hits on Agent Turner seemed to be in a less critical location than the ones Rio recovered from. On a planned FBI raid and not alone in a warehouse help should be coming to Agent Turner faster

Old 02-19-2020, 09:57 AM

1,161 posts, read 436,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiko View Post
Well the rapist and Rio have come back from death already and the hits on Agent Turner seemed to be in a less critical location than the ones Rio recovered from. On a planned FBI raid and not alone in a warehouse help should be coming to Agent Turner faster
That's a good point.
Weird, I just figured that's the end of him.
But you're correct.

Old 02-20-2020, 08:37 PM

1,702 posts, read 1,266,765 times
Quote:
That's a good point.
But you're correct.
I liked Mike Cannon too. I'm going to rewatch the episode again because this is a setup for a great season. I think unless I missed something Ruby and Stan work as a nail tech and bouncer, Beth is a manager at a gift shop and Anne is a valet. All working together to counterfeit money that they end up burning after tricking the girl to do it just right because they thought agent Turner was on to them but he wasn't? Rio's baby mama is close with Beth now? Rio is alive and well but agent Turner is on the ground? Yeah I'm going to watch again.

Old 02-21-2020, 04:48 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,668,110 times
Quote:
That's a good point.
But you're correct.
I thought the same thing. Wonder why we went straight there.

Taiko, good call. Hopefully you're right - his character adds a lot to the show.

Old 02-23-2020, 04:08 PM

6,397 posts, read 5,525,830 times
I'm not convinced Turner was going after Beth. I feel like was giving her a pass on the past crimes because she chose not to shoot him....but he was keeping an eye on her to make sure she stayed straight.

Turner's deal with Rio was to get other big-players.....not Beth. I think Rio had Turner taken out (if he's actually dead; I'm betting they are going to let us think he is for a while and then he'll reappear in a dramatic fashion mid-season) as part of a long-term revenge plan to get back at Beth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV