Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2020, 08:37 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,632,034 times

Advertisements

Wow..what a finale!

Ok..lets start with Jack
Spoiler
So he is now GOD! A very thoughtful and understanding God at that..in perfect harmony with Amara too!

Now..about Chuck
Spoiler
With Jack absorbing his powers, Chuck is now an insignificant mortal.. who would guessed?

And guest stars
Spoiler
Nice to see Michael and Lucifer again..glad they both got killed off

How did Chuck
Spoiler
ressurect Lucifer from the empty? He supposedly has no power in the empty..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2020, 04:40 PM

2,745 posts, read 3,021,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Wow..what a finale!

Ok..lets start with Jack
Spoiler
So he is now GOD! A very thoughtful and understanding God at that..in perfect harmony with Amara too!

Now..about Chuck
Spoiler
With Jack absorbing his powers, Chuck is now an insignificant mortal.. who would guessed?

And guest stars
Spoiler
Nice to see Michael and Lucifer again..glad they both got killed off

How did Chuck
Spoiler
ressurect Lucifer from the empty? He supposedly has no power in the empty..
How did you see the final episode, when it doesn't even air until next Thursday?

Old 11-14-2020, 05:30 PM

508 posts, read 460,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeBear View Post
How did you see the final episode, when it doesn't even air until next Thursday?

This week's episode definitely felt like a finale. It was a great episode, with some familiar faces, and a nice sendoff at the end:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWZ4fozh79Q

I actually had to walk out half way through. Too overwhelming.

Well done Supernatural, and thank you for the best 15 years!

Old 11-15-2020, 03:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeBear View Post
It was the season finale

Next week is the series finale

2 hours next week to wrap on 15 awesome seasons!

Old 11-19-2020, 02:09 PM

Oh geeze=

5 hours until the series finale to 15 awesome seasons! I am so nervous..

How does it all end? At least we can always rewatch all 15 seasons on netflix..what are your top 10 episodes?

Old 11-19-2020, 04:07 PM

1,428 posts, read 1,407,772 times
I have my box of Kleenex ready. When “Carry on my wayward soooon...” starts, I’ll be bawling like a baby.

TNT has been playing the top episodes all day and will end at 8pm before the finale starts.

I have a ton of favorite episodes, but here’s my top 10. They’re not in any order.

1) In My Time of Dying
2) Mystery Spot
3) The one where Bobby is trying to break his contract with Crowley - Season 6
4) the last eppy of season 3 where Dean goes to hell
5) Lazarus Rising
6) Lucifer Rising
7) Caged Heat
8) the Curious Case of Dean Winchester
9) All Hell Breaks Loose pt 2
10) The French Mistake

Since the Chuck/God arc is over, I’m hoping they go back to a MOTW-end the series the way it started. With Sam going to be with Eileen, and Dean, I don’t know, being Dean I guess. I don’t want anyone else to die.

Old 11-19-2020, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaynaydee View Post
I have my box of Kleenex ready. When “Carry on my wayward soooon...” starts, I’ll be bawling like a baby.

TNT has been playing the top episodes all day and will end at 8pm before the finale starts.

I have a ton of favorite episodes, but here’s my top 10. They’re not in any order.

1) In My Time of Dying
2) Mystery Spot
3) The one where Bobby is trying to break his contract with Crowley - Season 6
4) the last eppy of season 3 where Dean goes to hell
5) Lazarus Rising
6) Lucifer Rising
7) Caged Heat
8) the Curious Case of Dean Winchester
9) All Hell Breaks Loose pt 2
10) The French Mistake

Since the Chuck/God arc is over, I’m hoping they go back to a MOTW-end the series the way it started. With Sam going to be with Eileen, and Dean, I don’t know, being Dean I guess. I don’t want anyone else to die.
My faves in no particular order:
1. Jus en Bello
2. Regarding Dean
3. Yellow fever
4. Plush
5. A very Supernatural Christmas
6. Remember the Titans
7. Hammer of the gods
8. Byzantium
9. Optimism
10. Appointment in Sammara

Old 11-19-2020, 08:12 PM

1,428 posts, read 1,407,772 times
The finale didn’t get interesting for me until the last 15 minutes. The episode seemed drawn out to me, like the writers were just trying to fill air time.

I loved the pie scene. Knowing how much Dean loved pie, I thought it was nice.

I did cry on the end. It wasn’t the ending I wanted, but I thought it was fitting. However...

Spoiler
The ending was the same as the Vampire Diaries.
Anyhoo, I think they could have done so much more with Dean being in heaven- have him see his parents again, see Ellen and Jo.

Spoiler
And what was with the vampires wearing the Purge masks? I didn’t get the significance of that.

Well, thank you SPN for 15 years. It’s been an awesome ride.

ETA: I did read somewhere that they had planned on having a lot of the old characters come back and do a montage at the end of the show, but it couldn’t happen due to covid. So I guess they did have to fill up some air time.

Last edited by jaynaydee; 11-19-2020 at 08:45 PM..

Old 11-19-2020, 10:08 PM

1,376 posts, read 1,204,934 times
Hated the last episode. Truly hated it. Do yourself a favor - never watch Carry On. Let the series end for you with last week's episode. Carry On was one episode too many.

Old 11-19-2020, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaynaydee View Post
The finale didn’t get interesting for me until the last 15 minutes. The episode seemed drawn out to me, like the writers were just trying to fill air time.

I loved the pie scene. Knowing how much Dean loved pie, I thought it was nice.

I did cry on the end. It wasn’t the ending I wanted, but I thought it was fitting. However...

Spoiler
The ending was the same as the Vampire Diaries.
Anyhoo, I think they could have done so much more with Dean being in heaven- have him see his parents again, see Ellen and Jo.

Spoiler
And what was with the vampires wearing the Purge masks? I didn’t get the significance of that.

Well, thank you SPN for 15 years. It’s been an awesome ride.

ETA: I did read somewhere that they had planned on having a lot of the old characters come back and do a montage at the end of the show, but it couldn’t happen due to covid. So I guess they did have to fill up some air time.
Something Bobby said confused me:
Spoiler
When he told Dean that Jack reorganized heaven...with the help of Cas..? I thought Cas was in the empty
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV