Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-25-2021, 08:44 AM

177 posts, read 130,388 times

Advertisements

Last night was my last night of watching this show, and didn't even make it to the end. It is just so phony this season that instead of finding it entertaining it is a big turn off. Was good while it lasted, but....BU-BYE!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2021, 01:36 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,743,916 times
Virginia is ridiculous. What does she think marriage is? It doesn’t seem like she’s ever been in a relationship before. Why would anyone be okay with her sleeping at a man’s house frequently??

Paige I have lost all respect for. She is allowing Chris to manipulate her like crazy. He’s slimy and just likes the attention.

This entire season is a ton of mismatched couples.

Old 03-02-2021, 04:38 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,741,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
Virginia is ridiculous. What does she think marriage is? It doesn’t seem like she’s ever been in a relationship before. Why would anyone be okay with her sleeping at a man’s house frequently??

Paige I have lost all respect for. She is allowing Chris to manipulate her like crazy. He’s slimy and just likes the attention.

This entire season is a ton of mismatched couples.
Paige should be granted an annulment for being deceived. Virginia should never been married as she is too childish and still in her drinking and partying time and to do this to a divorced guy who was looking for a serious relationship is on the experts. Just as Chris should never been matched.

Grant at least Paige an annulment.

Old 03-03-2021, 11:47 PM

5,589 posts, read 8,403,838 times
Just watched the 3/3 episode. This Chris-Paige ongoing drama is SOOOO staged. He should've been ejected from the show once he told her he wanted a divorce instead of being allowed to jerk her around!

Man, shots are really the thing now, huh? Glad I'm not in the game anymore, I get wicked hangovers.

I still feel Haley is not attracted to Jacob, thinks he's weird, and that's not going to change because that's who he is. He needs to find somebody who's OK with him dressing like a complete dork and doesn't mind his 80s obsession. He's ten years older than Haley, which is bad enough, but it's more like 25 years older.

I would love to hear more dirt on what exactly is going on between Clara and Ryan. Apparently something of a sexual nature, but not leaving her satisfied. Hmmm. He does not seem into her at all, seems like he just gives politically correct answers with no substance whatsoever.

Old 03-04-2021, 02:16 PM

7,835 posts, read 8,438,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post

Virginia is way too immature for this guy, and he's way too conservative for her. They are in such different places in their lives. I do think some of the tension over her having guy friends was alleviated after they all finally got to meet. But, uhm, no, you don't sleep there, Virginia. Jesus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post

Paige should be granted an annulment for being deceived.
That is so true. I hope that's the avenue she pursues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon08 View Post

Just watched the 3/3 episode. This Chris-Paige ongoing drama is SOOOO staged. He should've been ejected from the show once he told her he wanted a divorce instead of being allowed to jerk her around!
At first I was totally offended that the show allowed that to happen. But seeing how it turned out―where both women could see he was playing them―was completely worth it for both. I know we all saw the look the ex threw at Chris when she learned he'd had unprotected sex with his wife. There were some daggers thrown from her eyes that rivaled her fingernails! The funny thing is, I could see the women becoming friends if Chris moved to a different state and they never had to deal with him. I was really impressed with how Paige handled all that.

Quote:

Man, shots are really the thing now, huh? Glad I'm not in the game anymore, I get wicked hangovers.
Yeah, it's like they're all still college sorority girls. I don't get it and am very glad I've outgrown that stage too.

Quote:

I still feel Haley is not attracted to Jacob, thinks he's weird, and that's not going to change because that's who he is. He needs to find somebody who's OK with him dressing like a complete dork and doesn't mind his 80s obsession. He's ten years older than Haley, which is bad enough, but it's more like 25 years older.
I keep seeing this pattern that the "experts" do, where they put couples together who are polar opposites in places where each can allegedly bring something out in the other. The problem is, they don't give them the tools to properly communicate to resolve those differences. These two are a train wreck of differences.

Quote:

I would love to hear more dirt on what exactly is going on between Clara and Ryan. Apparently something of a sexual nature, but not leaving her satisfied. Hmmm. He does not seem into her at all, seems like he just gives politically correct answers with no substance whatsoever.
Apparently, partially clothed oral sex is all that's going on. And as frustrated as she is, I doubt he's reciprocating. I absolutely cannot stand him and I think he's ugly. He looks like an elf.

I don't know what to make of Vincent and Briana.

Old 03-07-2021, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill61 View Post
Apparently, partially clothed oral sex is all that's going on. And as frustrated as she is, I doubt he's reciprocating. I absolutely cannot stand him and I think he's ugly. He looks like an elf.

I don't know what to make of Vincent and Briana.
I know it's mean but I said he looks like an elf too. The thing is, the way he wears his hair emphasizes his elf ears. He could easily wear it longer and fuller to hide them. When you have a flaw, it's OK to find a way to work with it so it's de-emphasized. And while I'm snarking, he needs a stylist. The last combo of camo hat, maroon pants and his (seemingly constant) navy striped shirt was reeeeeaaallly bad.

Old 03-11-2021, 12:17 AM

Quote:

I know it's mean but I said he looks like an elf too. The thing is, the way he wears his hair emphasizes his elf ears. He could easily wear it longer and fuller to hide them. When you have a flaw, it's OK to find a way to work with it so it's de-emphasized. And while I'm snarking, he needs a stylist. The last combo of camo hat, maroon pants and his (seemingly constant) navy striped shirt was reeeeeaaallly bad.
So bad!

But I have a somewhat related question. It's been three weeks so far, and they're supposedly mostly isolating because of Covid, so why hasn't anyone's hair grown even a centimeter? How is elf guy's shaved hairstyle still absolutely perfect? Why doesn't Clara have more dark roots? None of the men's hair looks even an iota longer than when this first started. It's weird, no?

OK, tonight's episode was bonkers. Paige is nuts to let that guy back in. Especially without an answer as to if there even is a pregnancy.

Clara deserves a guy who isn't closed off. She's far too vibrant to be with that stiff, buttoned-up dude. He's not even trying. He gets her doughnuts, then seems ticked off that she's indulging and enjoying them so much.

I think I can love the Briana and Vincent pairing, and then he pulls that ¢r@p he did in the dance studio. He's got anger management issues that really worry me.

I cannot stand Haley's husband. Don't tell a woman what she thinks, what she'll do, or who she is. The arrogance is just astounding. I'd have told him to take a hike a long, long time ago.

Virginia and her dad seem to be progressing well, but I don't know, man, that still just seems like such a mismatch.

What did y'all think?

Old 03-11-2021, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill61 View Post
So bad!

But I have a somewhat related question. It's been three weeks so far, and they're supposedly mostly isolating because of Covid, so why hasn't anyone's hair grown even a centimeter? How is elf guy's shaved hairstyle still absolutely perfect? Why doesn't Clara have more dark roots? None of the men's hair looks even an iota longer than when this first started. It's weird, no?

OK, tonight's episode was bonkers. Paige is nuts to let that guy back in. Especially without an answer as to if there even is a pregnancy.

Clara deserves a guy who isn't closed off. She's far too vibrant to be with that stiff, buttoned-up dude. He's not even trying. He gets her doughnuts, then seems ticked off that she's indulging and enjoying them so much.

I think I can love the Briana and Vincent pairing, and then he pulls that ¢r@p he did in the dance studio. He's got anger management issues that really worry me.

I cannot stand Haley's husband. Don't tell a woman what she thinks, what she'll do, or who she is. The arrogance is just astounding. I'd have told him to take a hike a long, long time ago.

Virginia and her dad seem to be progressing well, but I don't know, man, that still just seems like such a mismatch.

What did y'all think?
"Virginia and her dad" I'm dying!

Yes, that's a point I hadn't thought of about the hair. Do you think maybe Elf guy has one of those Wahl clippers and does it himself? There was definitely a clip of Vincent last night where he had a little tuft of hair, I don't know where that came from because it then went right back to him being bald.

I would like to see proof that he can do Bachata dancing. Because he appears to have no rhythm whatsoever.

Old 03-12-2021, 04:48 PM

1,361 posts, read 2,272,767 times
Quote:

Yes, that's a point I hadn't thought of about the hair. Do you think maybe Elf guy has one of those Wahl clippers and does it himself? There was definitely a clip of Vincent last night where he had a little tuft of hair, I don't know where that came from because it then went right back to him being bald.

I would like to see proof that he can do Bachata dancing. Because he appears to have no rhythm whatsoever.
My boys and husband have been getting haircuts since late summer 2020. I think GA has been pretty open compared to some other states. Here everyone just wore masks and there were limits on how many could be in the salon.

Old 03-18-2021, 01:46 PM

Quote:

Well, if elf boy is using a clipper on his head, why isn't he using it on that hideous patchy forest on his face? Blech.

Now Chris bought the baby mama a brand-new car without discussing it with his wife first, then just laid it on her like she's just got to accept it. Oh heck to the no. I can't wait for decision day just to hear her tell him off.

Virginia's dad is ridiculous. I am so glad my husband isn't such a control freak. I "like," "love," and comment on men's social media posts all the time. Some have become friends and we even say, "love you, bro/sis," and other pleasantries, and it has less than zero impact on my marriage. If he told me I couldn't interact that way, I'd be in divorce court in a heartbeat. To quote a famous movie, nobody puts baby in a corner.

Haley is never gonna like '80s dad, and it's not because he's also a control freak (which he is), but because he's a sour puss doing nothing to court or woo her. No wonder he's remained single all these years.

On a different note, I'm appalled at how irresponsible the show is being with COVID protocols. I can't wait for this season to be over.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV