Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-16-2008, 01:36 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,746,361 times

Advertisements

Maybe none of the guys are really catching her eye; so instead of continuing on, she ends it. She knows how hard it was for her in the end with Brad, and the last thing Deanna wants to do to another man is what was done to her....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2008, 02:14 PM
HDL

3,216 posts, read 6,787,483 times
Unhappy Well, maybe nothing SPECTACULAR happens tonight ;-0

I was just hoping that someone here knew something or maybe had access to NEXT week's TV Guide that would give away the storyline !!!

Boy you peeps aren't helpful one iota .....

I guess I'll just have 2 pull my own strings and get my Hollywood contacts to call me !!!

<If Deanna does tell ALL , do you think she'll plain "IT" on MEDS ???>

Old 06-16-2008, 05:23 PM

889 posts, read 2,406,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDL View Post
I was just hoping that someone here knew something or maybe had access to NEXT week's TV Guide that would give away the storyline !!!

Boy you peeps aren't helpful one iota .....

I guess I'll just have 2 pull my own strings and get my Hollywood contacts to call me !!!

<If Deanna does tell ALL , do you think she'll plain "IT" on MEDS ???>
I even searched Perezhilton.com for the scoop...and nada lol...

but I did find out who the biggest skank of the week was in Hollywood lol

Old 06-16-2008, 06:27 PM

16,177 posts, read 32,497,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GigiBowman View Post
I even searched Perezhilton.com for the scoop...and nada lol...

but I did find out who the biggest skank of the week was in Hollywood lol
Gigi - don't leave us hanging!! Name names!!

It looks like she isn't ending the series after all!

Old 06-16-2008, 07:12 PM

564 posts, read 2,341,831 times
I'm watching this right now and this girl is kind of a *****.

I also find it funny to find a bunch of grown men acting like teenagers competing for the heart of the head cheerleader.

Old 06-16-2008, 08:05 PM

16,177 posts, read 32,497,441 times
Predictions on Final Two?

Jeremy and Graham for me. Dang tv editing though; anyones guess!

Old 06-16-2008, 08:07 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,746,361 times
Wow...surprised by her choices!!! Love her honesty and not beating around the bush...

Old 06-17-2008, 02:28 PM

3,885 posts, read 8,122,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokyMtnGal View Post
Predictions on Final Two?

Jeremy and Graham for me. Dang tv editing though; anyones guess!
This is a tough one. It could be Jason instead of Graham, unless the preview of his mom's conversation with Deanna was just a teaser.

I just felt sorry for Twilley last night. I wouldn't date him either, but I did feel sorry for him.

Old 06-17-2008, 03:18 PM

5,120 posts, read 16,598,343 times
My DVR guide lists something like this for Monday's show:

Quote:
Four hometown dates:

One tense meal; one family member telling DeAnna not to be a heartbreaker;
one candid mother.
The "one candid mother" is probably Graham's mother telling DeAnna that his past relationships have lasted only about 4 weeks.

Old 06-17-2008, 07:47 PM
HDL

3,216 posts, read 6,787,483 times
Red face Is it just ME or did last night's "Deanna Tells All" seem kind of WEIRD???

It was like they NEEDED to do it because of all the negative comments people had about Deanna's little tirade the week before ! My instincts tell me that she was PO'd about Graham NOT kissing her and then steering clear of her at the get together, and this is what threw her into a 'tizzy' !!! I truly believe that her tirade was all about Graham . And when Trista stood up for her in the "Tell All", it seemed to confirm my suspicions that Deanna was embarrassed and this 1 hr "Tell All" was to try and make her NOT look crazy . My question to YA'LL is "Did it work?????"

Okay then, enough of my unpaid shrink talk , here's MY take on the guys:

1) Graham - She's attracted to the BAD boy syndrome . He's definitely not a keeper or marriage material, but will probably be in the final 2 .

2) Jason - Very bright and a nice guy. He will find a wife after the show, no problem. Wrong for Deanna, as he has a son in Seattle and I can't see him moving away from DS or Deanna moving across country to be with him.

3) Jeremy - Tough to read for me, but I don't think she'll pick him either. He's lacking something . Let's just call it the IT factor ! I think that he will find someone also, but I don't think that he and Deanna would work out long term.

4) Jesse - Nuff said !! I don't think he's marriage material or even close to being right.

5) Sean - Now gone . I think he was closest on paper to being Mr Right for Deanna. I'm guessing that the chemistry wasn't there for her though. After they showed his life, I could definitely see her fitting in (even IF he is a Mama's Boy - lol ).

Last night, out of all the choices, Sean seemed the BEST for her. Otherwise, as far as long term, marriage material men, I didn't see ANY !!! The show is rather boring to me, but it wil be interesting to see who she chooses. I doubt that any of these men will be the ONE though . JHMO as always !
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV