Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-12-2015, 05:05 AM

43,663 posts, read 44,393,687 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolgato View Post
That's a good question. I had thought Sage was with the real Gabe at Adam's accident site, that real Gabe drowned trying to save Adam, and that Sage took Adam home and decided not to tell Constance that Gabe died. Sage then got the idea of plastic surgery while nursing Adam back to health. Adam's face was burnt, don't know if she recognized him as Adam Newman, but she decided to recreate Gabe using Adam's face and I guess he agreed to it. If you asked me, the whole storyline sounds preposterous, but given this is SoapLand, any thing is possible.
I guess we will have to wait and see!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolgato View Post
Oh, I forgot to mention that strange psychiatrist of Sharon's with the sinister (perfect word) looks - she is weird - why was she skulking outside of Sage's hospital room, and why did she appear "familiar" to Nick? I was thinking about a possible connection between the two and I know she lied to Nick because they have a mysterious connection that only she knows at this point. I think she is that young swimmer who broke her back in the Newman pool - remember, the family that Victor bought off because if he didn't then Nick would have been sent to jail? (I forgot the details of the accident now, but Sharon knew about it and was blackmailing him so she could get visitation with Faith). I was always thinking how mysterious that they just left that story as is, like a loose end. If it is not the swimmer herself, then the doc might be her sister out for revenge. Her revenge revolves around Sharon and Sage, two women close to Nick.

I thought the doctor was weird starting when she never questioned Sharon about the "baby" - can anyone tell me if Sharon is truly pregnant or off her rocker? Patty told the doctor Sharon was faking a baby. I am totally confused. Sharon actually believes she is pregnant, smiling like a Stepford Wife, etc.
First they said Sharon wasn't pregnant and then they said she was pregnant. Sharon believes she is pregnant. I too found that doctor lurking around to be very weird and perhaps Patty is right about drugs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2015, 12:03 PM

So is Chloe back in town just for Delia's memorial or is it for good? Also is Chloe out to kill Adam?

Old 10-12-2015, 01:11 PM

36,499 posts, read 54,084,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
So is Chloe back in town just for Delia's memorial or is it for good? Also is Chloe out to kill Adam?
what time do you get y&r? Did I miss something Friday? We don't get it till 4 p.m.

Old 10-12-2015, 01:34 PM

19,210 posts, read 16,696,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyKayak View Post
I do apologize on I actually mis remember on who named the middle name of Andrew. I keep Y&R on my DVR til Sunday so I rewatched and unloaded video I made below.
It was Nick who came up with middle name.
There is a lot of unknown on Sage.past. She could turn into a snake and love doesn't last on Y&R just hope it does flip flop between her and Gabriel like with Sharon Nick & Adam
Great clip, Sunny! That was a very touching scene. Made my eyes a little misty and, like coolgato, I was a little choked up, watching Victor's scenes. Eric is a great actor. I can despise him sometimes and other times, like that one, just love him to death.

Thanks for posting it.

Uh oh .... Crazy Chloe is back. She hasn't changed much. Still sneaking around and breaking into people's homes. I wonder if we'll find out this visit whether she had a girl or boy. The last time she came to town, she was pregnant.

Old 10-13-2015, 04:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by no kudzu View Post
what time do you get y&r? Did I miss something Friday? We don't get it till 4 p.m.
In my area it comes on at 12:30 PM.

I suspected Chloe once the woman walked in freely to Chelsea's apt. But at the memorial service one sees her pull off her blond wig in the background when Adam is found to be staring at the Delia's new tree memorial in the park.

Old 10-13-2015, 05:52 AM

126,279 posts, read 19,048,524 times
I am able to see Y&R at 11 am repeat from the previous day,than the new one at 3 pm,same new one at 4:30 pm and I think also at 7:30 pm one more time..all via satellite dish ...And of course I am one day ahead of you guys

Old 10-13-2015, 06:09 AM

and we are jealous but give you great credit for not spilling the beans....especially when you see Monday episodes on Friday and we know you don't have to spend the weekend in suspense like we do!

Old 10-13-2015, 06:13 AM

126,279 posts, read 19,048,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no kudzu View Post
and we are jealous but give you great credit for not spilling the beans....especially when you see Monday episodes on Friday and we know you don't have to spend the weekend in suspense like we do!
kudzu you have no clue how tough it is not to spoil Monday's story line . I am sitting with duct tape write now here as I type

Old 10-13-2015, 06:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
In my area it comes on at 12:30 PM.

I suspected Chloe once the woman walked in freely to Chelsea's apt. But at the memorial service one sees her pull off her blond wig in the background when Adam is found to be staring at the Delia's new tree memorial in the park.
When we lived in Atlanta we got it at noon and it was always a nice lunch break from busy kids. Now we live where it comes on at 4:00 but it really doesn't matter when it is on b/c we TIVO absolutely everything, including the evening news. Commercials drive me batty.

I had to laugh at yesterday's episode.

I know, I know it is TV land but some glaring funnies.
A tree that big would have about 3 times the rootball as they showed. It would be heavy

Also did you notice they had to raise the area where it was planted to accommodate all the water they were pouring on it?

We can always tell when a character is coming back. They suddenly start talking about that person where they hadn't in quite some time. They did it with Jill, Adam, Patty recently.
I liked Chloe with Kevin and with old Billy. Wonder how long she will be back.
Any guesses on what they are going to do with Neil? I don't see any way out for him.

Old 10-13-2015, 06:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almrausch View Post
kudzu you have no clue how tough it is not to spoil Monday's story line . I am sitting with duct tape write now here as I type
Good Good Girl...kudos to you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV