Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-24-2016, 10:56 AM

43,657 posts, read 44,375,612 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolgato View Post
I hope not. I do like the Victor and Meredith thing and trying to believe it. Next to the Victoria/Travis story, Victor's growing romance with Meredith is fun to watch, but only if it is real and he is not playing her. I don't think he is. Victor is really confusing for me these days especially the way his character is being written. Oh, that reminds me, I still haven't watched Friday's episode, hope it is good.
Well I guess we will find out soon. But it got me thinking that who else besides Chloe could be helping Victor. How about Nathalie rather than Chloe?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2016, 11:45 AM

25,442 posts, read 9,800,380 times
Good call, Chava.

Old 06-24-2016, 05:37 PM

15,143 posts, read 27,776,049 times
Show has been a real yawn-fest.

Old 06-24-2016, 05:39 PM

126,272 posts, read 19,041,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingo13 View Post
My TV screen froze today so sounds like I did not miss anything today?

Old 06-24-2016, 06:44 PM

19,208 posts, read 16,689,350 times
Quote:
No kidding. These stupid storylines just go on and on and on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almrausch View Post
Turn that negative into a positive. Something frozen on a hot summer day. Really though, you didn't miss much. Trust me.

Old 06-24-2016, 07:36 PM

126,272 posts, read 19,041,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post

Turn that negative into a positive. Something frozen on a hot summer day. Really though, you didn't miss much. Trust me.

Thank you HereOnMars I felt much cooler

Old 06-25-2016, 06:19 AM

4,721 posts, read 5,311,609 times
Why does everyone hate Summer? The actress who plays her actually has prime time and movie roles. Her character might be gullible, but she is not a bad actress.

Old 06-25-2016, 08:45 AM

484 posts, read 467,548 times
For me at least, nothing to do with the actress and everything to do with the character. Summer is written as a moron.

Old 06-26-2016, 12:04 AM

8,495 posts, read 4,160,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
Well I guess we will find out soon. But it got me thinking that who else besides Chloe could be helping Victor. How about Nathalie rather than Chloe?
It seems like you are right when you mentioned Nathalie because I just finished watching Friday's episode and it looks like Kevin found something on the computer and he confronted her at the end. Guess we will have to wait till Monday. I hate this storyline.

Old 06-26-2016, 12:14 AM

8,495 posts, read 4,160,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almrausch View Post
Quote:
It's like watching paint dry on the wall. Nothing is really happening, just long drawn out scenes and conversations. Luca and Travis each saying they are telling the truth yada yada I will not like watching Luca anymore if he is lying and has something to do with the oil tanker. After all he has done to try to get the Newmans to accept and trust him. He would be a interesting complicated character if he is not all the bad guy but with some good qualities. If he is the traitor, then he is not so interesting anymore. Sick of Victoria, too - don't blame me for not trusting you, I've been lied to before... I'm so bored with their trust issues on this show, let's have some mysteries, adventures, scandals that have us wanting to see the next episode right now. It's beginning to feel like a chore I have to do, watching this show because if I don't do it, I'll be behind and miss stuff, but apparently not from all of your posts. Maybe with the new writers new storylines maybe coming down the pipeline
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV