Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-14-2021, 07:56 AM

7,835 posts, read 8,444,205 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post

I thought it might be a doll.
Whatever it is, it's ridiculous that it hasn't grown an inch since birth. It should already be twice the size it is.

What on Earth are Adam, Victor, and Gaines up to? Are they now going to have Gaines deny every word and Ashland sue for libel? None of this is making sense.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2021, 03:26 PM

43,695 posts, read 44,435,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill61 View Post
Whatever it is, it's ridiculous that it hasn't grown an inch since birth. It should already be twice the size it is.

What on Earth are Adam, Victor, and Gaines up to? Are they now going to have Gaines deny every word and Ashland sue for libel? None of this is making sense.
I agree the size of the "baby" still looks like a newborn.

I assume that Adam & Victor paid Gaines a lot of money.

Old 11-15-2021, 11:28 PM

19,542 posts, read 9,552,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
I thought it might be a doll.
Maybe it's a football? Anyone seen that commercial yet? A baby carriage comes out on the football field, guy takes wrapped out of carriage. Runs a bit and that's when we see it's a football.

I read that Chelsea is coming back to the show. A new Chance too.

Still wondering if Chloe or Chelsea had a love interest with Chance? That could be interesting. If things change between Adam and Sally, I could see her setting eyes on Chance. I'm wondering how Abby is going to find him. Who sees who first kind of thing.

Old 11-16-2021, 04:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cat1116 View Post

Still wondering if Chloe or Chelsea had a love interest with Chance? That could be interesting. If things change between Adam and Sally, I could see her setting eyes on Chance. I'm wondering how Abby is going to find him. Who sees who first kind of thing.
Speaking of Abby, it seems ridiculous having her in those high heels going off to drop her baby and then setting off for trip!

Any idea what dirt Adam and Victor have on Gaines?

Old 11-16-2021, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill61 View Post

Are they now going to have Gaines deny every word and Ashland sue for libel?
Looks like this is exactly where this is going.

Old 11-19-2021, 04:38 AM

A question for the long term viewers: Since Brad Carlton raised Abby from the time she was a small baby until she was an adult (and only then she found out that she is Victor's biological daughter), did she ever use the last name Abbott-Carlton (or a variation of that)? Didn't Brad legally adopt her after he married Ashley (Abby's mom)?

To compare Adam was known as Adam Wilson (using his stepdad's name, the one who raised him) and only changed his last name to Newman as an adult after he found out that Victor was his biological father.

Old 11-19-2021, 05:14 PM

8,074 posts, read 4,751,083 times
I recall her being referred to as Abby Carlton prior to the revelations about her conception/paternity. I seem to recall Ashley basically stole Victor's sperm and had IVF in secret because she wanted to have a baby, not necessarily Victor's baby. Granted, she could have gotten an anonymous sperm donor, but where's the drama in that? Victor's was just convenient, I guess (my fingers are curling just typing that). She even had a secret freezer for it. Girl's nothing if thorough.

If not for Brad, she would have entered school being referred to as "Abby Abbott". And never live it down.

Old 11-20-2021, 04:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielAvery View Post
I recall her being referred to as Abby Carlton prior to the revelations about her conception/paternity. I seem to recall Ashley basically stole Victor's sperm and had IVF in secret because she wanted to have a baby, not necessarily Victor's baby. Granted, she could have gotten an anonymous sperm donor, but where's the drama in that? Victor's was just convenient, I guess (my fingers are curling just typing that). She even had a secret freezer for it. Girl's nothing if thorough.

If not for Brad, she would have entered school being referred to as "Abby Abbott". And never live it down.
Thanks for replying to my question about Abby using Brad's last name of Carlton growing up. So now Abby's has a triple last name without including or honoring Brad in any way as the one who raised her.

As for Ashley, I thought she on purpose stole Victor's sperm as she wanted to have Victor's child (and not an anonymous sperm donor as you indicate).

Old 11-22-2021, 06:12 PM

15,145 posts, read 27,805,301 times
Am I old? I think it's very un-businesslike for Sharon to be dressing like she has been for work/her company!

Old 11-22-2021, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingo13 View Post

Am I old? I think it's very un-businesslike for Sharon to be dressing like she has been for work/her company!
And Phyllis always dresses like she's going to a fancy cocktail party. I think both of their outfits are inappropriate day-job attire. But I *am* old.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV