Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-06-2016, 02:08 PM

19,221 posts, read 16,705,467 times

Advertisements

Really glad that little demon child is going to be exposed. Yet, it will be the end of the newlyweds. Ben/Stitch reminds me of someone I know in real life. Kid is rotten to the core but he defends him time and time again. I expect (someday) to hear on the news that his perfect child has murdered him in his sleep.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2016, 08:03 PM

5,504 posts, read 6,249,488 times
The child that plays Max plays that "crazy" kid almost too well!

Old 05-06-2016, 09:14 PM

36,499 posts, read 54,100,559 times
same can be said about the actress who plays Hillary. I just want to reach through the screen and slap her smug blackmailing face!!!!! and the way she flips her head a bit just makes my blood boil. I hope she gets hers soon!

Old 05-07-2016, 04:17 PM

8,495 posts, read 4,163,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no kudzu View Post
same can be said about the actress who plays Hillary. I just want to reach through the screen and slap her smug blackmailing face!!!!! and the way she flips her head a bit just makes my blood boil. I hope she gets hers soon!
I totally agree. Hillary has the most obnoxious smirk when she thinks that she has one over on another person. I was thinking that Ashley pegged her perfectly - that she was thinking she was interesting and special, but she wasn't.

The new girl Fiona is very pretty, reminds me of a young Mary Crosby and I was thinking maybe she could even be her daughter. I have to say though that the actress would be a lot better if she stopped with all the facial affectations. Serious actresses don't have to do all that facial stuff, just tone, eyes will set the right effect if she has the mettle of a good actress. You always see the B actresses going overboard with the sex kitten mannerisms. I do hope she stays on because the role seems interesting although having sex with a business partner after sealing the deal really does not show business women or MEN in a good light. Billy can literally charm the pants off anyone, I guess.

Old 05-07-2016, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
Really glad that little demon child is going to be exposed. Yet, it will be the end of the newlyweds. Ben/Stitch reminds me of someone I know in real life. Kid is rotten to the core but he defends him time and time again. I expect (someday) to hear on the news that his perfect child has murdered him in his sleep.
There are some parents that refuse to see the bad in their kids even though they are rotten to the core, and then there are some who find fault with even the best of kids.

Old 05-08-2016, 05:13 AM

43,674 posts, read 44,416,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolgato View Post
There are some parents that refuse to see the bad in their kids even though they are rotten to the core, and then there are some who find fault with even the best of kids.
True but in the case of Ben - he may feel guilty for not being a part of Max's life for so long and because he is the sole remaining live parent.

Old 05-08-2016, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
True but in the case of Ben - he may feel guilty for not being a part of Max's life for so long and because he is the sole remaining live parent.
Ben is going through what Paul went through with Ricky and that is blaming himself for not being there for his son. They are good and decent guys and would never fall through on taking care of and being responsible for their kids, but through circumstances beyond their control they just couldn't be there. It is difficult for kids, but how someone turns out is not totally influenced by how they were raised and a lot of it has to do with who they are. Put two people in the same situation and one may turn out like Max, yet another would develop even more compassion and caring for others because of their own situation. It is funny what makes a human being tick.

Old 05-09-2016, 07:37 PM

Max is not as smart as we all imagine. He's floating the excuse of a practical joke played on Abbey to have her fall down the stairs - he's saying that he thought that was going to give everyone a good laugh. A pregnant woman falling down the stairs was going to make everyone laugh. The kid is demented, not precociously bright.

Now Cane chooses to tell Lily the truth...at least this will give Neil some screen time. If they don't change the current storyline with Ambitious Hillary, then maybe she should leave town. After all the difficulties that she and Devon (and everyone else!) went through so they could be together only to have her turned into a shrew ugh... Devon and Neil need to move on and find themselves interesting women.

Old 05-13-2016, 05:34 PM

15,145 posts, read 27,795,746 times
It's not been too exciting.. "big" surprise that P & B had sex - nice to see that Devon MIGHT be getting a backbone though.

Old 05-13-2016, 08:22 PM

36,499 posts, read 54,100,559 times
does anybody else get the feeling this whole thing is being made up as they go along....like they don't know where they are going with Victor and the Doc? Billy and Phyllis? Everything seems to lack direction to me lately.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV