Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-11-2017, 08:53 PM

8,495 posts, read 4,161,714 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingo13 View Post
Curious as to why you like him? He's just an unethical dr. who was bought out.
He seems to me like a character with a lot of storyline potential. I don't think think it was the money that actually motivated him to help Victor, I think it was the challenge. He doesn't seem too interested in the money and lives a modest lifestyle, no sports car, flashy clothes, he even dresses older than his age. There is a reason that the writers cast this particular actor in the role, seeing he's not hard on the eyes, they could have cast some older man but I think they have plans for him. The ladies of Genoa are always looking for a single unattached man, well I guess he doesn't even need to be single
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2017, 08:55 PM

Is it my imagination but on Friday Jack looked really flustered and his hair was all messy during his scenes with Dina - he looked like he had been running - his face was all red, too. He usually looks so perfect, not a hair out of place.

Old 06-14-2017, 04:24 PM

15,143 posts, read 27,785,743 times
Since I live in the area w/the terrible shootings - it was pre-empted by local news - understandably. I actually saw the 2nd half - anything really worth dealing w/watching (online, all the commercials, etc.) the 1st half?

Old 06-14-2017, 08:27 PM

36,499 posts, read 54,084,735 times
My station televised the Sessions hearings yesterday and of course today's episode didn't air either. I hate that I have to watch it online with commercials since we TIVO and run through commercials on everything we watch.

Old 06-14-2017, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by no kudzu View Post
My station televised the Sessions hearings yesterday and of course today's episode didn't air either. I hate that I have to watch it online with commercials since we TIVO and run through commercials on everything we watch.
Quote:
Since I live in the area w/the terrible shootings - it was pre-empted by local news - understandably. I actually saw the 2nd half - anything really worth dealing w/watching (online, all the commercials, etc.) the 1st half?
I haven't watched today's episode but will later

I think there is more to Graham than what we think his relationship with Dina is. I do not think for a minute he is a gigolo (is that what Ashley called him?). I think that Ravi was feeling uncomfortable as Ashley was talking about Graham being so many years younger than her mom and how he is probably after her for the money.

Old 06-15-2017, 09:17 AM

2,741 posts, read 1,339,471 times
Quote:
You can read a recap of the show online instead of watching. I don't remember anything great happening in the first half.

Did you see the Tessa/Zach scene at Crimson Lights? I think Sharon/Scott kind of recapped that scene at the end though.

Old 06-15-2017, 08:07 PM

1,149 posts, read 934,829 times
I have POP TV. So here on the east coast, I can watch both Y&R and B&B from 6:30 -8.

Old 06-16-2017, 04:19 PM

43,663 posts, read 44,393,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolgato View Post

I think there is more to Graham than what we think his relationship with Dina is. I do not think for a minute he is a gigolo (is that what Ashley called him?).
Graham and Dina have separate suites. So I don't know that would be typical "gigolo" behavior. Also why has nobody (in the Abbott family) asked Graham directly what is his last/family name?

Old 06-16-2017, 06:43 PM

15,143 posts, read 27,785,743 times
Hoping Cane gets caught for his putting the ad online/air (whatever) because he was trying to be so nasty against Billy.

No idea why nobody has asked for a last name.... soapland is a different "reality" as we all know.

Old 06-18-2017, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
Graham and Dina have separate suites. So I don't know that would be typical "gigolo" behavior. Also why has nobody (in the Abbott family) asked Graham directly what is his last/family name?
If he was a gigolo, Graham and Dina would be sharing a suite, unless they cared about appearances then they would maybe go for connecting suites with different room numbers. I forgot what they called those kinds of hotel rooms where there is a door that connects to the next room, I hate having those kind of rooms. On a past trip, late one night, the travelers in the next hotel room got in to their hotel and I guess they were making sure the door was locked so they started testing it, it really freaked us out!

It defies reality that they wouldn't ask for or know Graham's family name. If my mother came to visit me and with her was some mysterious younger man, you would bet I would be getting on the computer seconds after they left to find out all about him and I would have asked for his last name!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV