Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2008, 05:04 AM

23,866 posts, read 33,554,282 times

Advertisements

Anyone watching this years Tori & Dean?
I just saw that it was on, I can't believe I missed it. I have the DVR set to record them all, so hopefully I can catch up. I saw the one where Dean & Tori's friend tried to get the photogs to follow them so that Tori could safely get to the hospital to have the baby. Ticks me off the way they park on the street in front of their house, looking for the shot of the day.

I like Tori & Dean because she's so down to earth. Liam is a doll baby! While Tori should be a spoiled little brat, she seems like she's very grounded.

Haven't seen many pics of the new baby. She looks like a cutie from the ones I did see. I just saw some pics of the baby's room, love the vintage Barbie prints!

Shame her dad isn't around to see his grand kids. The whole thing surrounding his death, then the junk that happened after. I felt so bad for her. I can relate.. we both lost our dad's at the same time, mine passed a few months before.

I thought the song they did was good. Can't wait to see the show where they dress up. Tori looks great as Cher!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2008, 01:30 PM

1,474 posts, read 2,918,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
Anyone watching this years Tori & Dean?
I just saw that it was on, I can't believe I missed it. I have the DVR set to record them all, so hopefully I can catch up. I saw the one where Dean & Tori's friend tried to get the photogs to follow them so that Tori could safely get to the hospital to have the baby. Ticks me off the way they park on the street in front of their house, looking for the shot of the day.

I like Tori & Dean because she's so down to earth. Liam is a doll baby! While Tori should be a spoiled little brat, she seems like she's very grounded.

Haven't seen many pics of the new baby. She looks like a cutie from the ones I did see. I just saw some pics of the baby's room, love the vintage Barbie prints!

Shame her dad isn't around to see his grand kids. The whole thing surrounding his death, then the junk that happened after. I felt so bad for her. I can relate.. we both lost our dad's at the same time, mine passed a few months before.

I thought the song they did was good. Can't wait to see the show where they dress up. Tori looks great as Cher!

I LOVE this show. I thought I may like it because I liked her show NoTorious (whatever it was called) and liked how she made fun of herself. Even my husband who doesn't get into these types of shows has said the same thing as you about how down to earth she is and how we would probably like her in real life.

Have you seen the scuba eps yet with the instructor? If not, I won't discuss.

Old 08-18-2008, 03:38 PM

1,949 posts, read 5,983,863 times
I want to know how she surrounds herself with so many people that would do anything for her? All her friends set up her new house while she was having her baby. They help her with her parties and her gay male friend sleeps over with her when Dean is away.

Stella is really adorable.

Old 08-18-2008, 05:55 PM

432 posts, read 1,664,794 times
I hate this show.

Old 08-18-2008, 06:32 PM

17,764 posts, read 39,728,382 times
I actually thought So No-TORI-ous was funny ... not sure about this one. I still shake my head when I read about her pleading poor after her dad died.

Old 08-18-2008, 07:03 PM

303 posts, read 1,385,987 times
I enjoy it too. Also partly because she is so down to earth and seems like a good person. Are they doing another season?

Old 08-19-2008, 06:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillz View Post
I LOVE this show. I thought I may like it because I liked her show NoTorious (whatever it was called) and liked how she made fun of herself. Even my husband who doesn't get into these types of shows has said the same thing as you about how down to earth she is and how we would probably like her in real life.

Have you seen the scuba eps yet with the instructor? If not, I won't discuss.
No, haven't seen it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamitrail View Post
I want to know how she surrounds herself with so many people that would do anything for her? All her friends set up her new house while she was having her baby. They help her with her parties and her gay male friend sleeps over with her when Dean is away.

Stella is really adorable.
Caught this episode yesterday.
The friends probably get paid by the show.

I was surprised to hear him say he sleeps there when Dean is away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
I actually thought So No-TORI-ous was funny ... not sure about this one. I still shake my head when I read about her pleading poor after her dad died.
Don't think I've caught any of the No-Tori-ous.
I read an article where she said her father had no clue about money because other people did everything for him so he didn't know how much things cost. She said he left her $800k (IIRC) and that he probably thought it was a lot of money, that she'd be set for life with it.

Stella is so cute! I enjoyed the episode I caught yesterday. Can't wait to see the rest of the season!

Anyone catch the Barbie pictures on Stella's wall? They're supposed to be originals.

Old 06-03-2009, 06:02 AM

Tori & Dean are back on. First episode was good. I will catch last nights on the DVR.

Old 06-03-2009, 06:31 AM

2,600 posts, read 3,685,046 times
I also love this show. From what I've seen, Tori and I have similar personalities, so I always feel like I relate to her.

I saw something about her on TV that said her mom wrote in her book that Aaron died because of Tori. I thought that was a mean thing to put out there.

Old 06-03-2009, 07:03 AM

749 posts, read 2,771,821 times
Did I hear right, they are moving AGAIN? If so, why???????
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV