Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2014, 11:41 AM

5,094 posts, read 5,174,352 times

Advertisements

I am starting to lose interest in this show. How did Chang find about the meeting to pass the evidence to the Chinese embassy and be ready for an ambush so quickly??? Too many details are left out to make the show plausible.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2014, 01:14 PM

3,550 posts, read 6,490,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1986pacecar View Post
Why do I have the feeling this season isn't going to end well for Jack?
I think you may be right, I think the "shocking conclusion" they were talking about is Jack dying, that's my gut feeling

Old 07-08-2014, 01:44 PM

26,527 posts, read 51,767,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1986pacecar View Post
Why do I have the feeling this season isn't going to end well for Jack?
He has been through so much... When is it really going to end? I really don't know, this season was a good break for me.

On another note. Kiefer Sutherland Reveals the Origin of Jack
Bauer's Damn It Catchphrase on the Tonight Show last night
(starring Jimmy Fallon):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiSTzIYA5pY

Old 07-08-2014, 02:24 PM

if Jack dies that means no more "24"...unless they plan on having agent hot girl taking over

Old 07-08-2014, 02:29 PM

1,659 posts, read 1,658,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yamota View Post
I think you may be right, I think the "shocking conclusion" they were talking about is Jack dying, that's my gut feeling
I'm hoping you're wrong. I remember one of the show's creators saying they'd never kill Jack and I hope that they stick to it.

Old 07-08-2014, 06:16 PM

1,228 posts, read 2,389,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poncho_NM View Post
He has been through so much... When is it really going to end? I really don't know, this season was a good break for me.

On another note. Kiefer Sutherland Reveals the Origin of Jack
Bauer's Damn It Catchphrase on the Tonight Show last night
(starring Jimmy Fallon):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiSTzIYA5pY
I love Kiefer's voice, and Jimmy is such a fan it's funny.

Old 07-11-2014, 07:57 AM

5,922 posts, read 6,469,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yamota View Post
They writers have said that they do not intend on killing off Jack Bauer at the end of this season. While this miniseries is supposed to end the story, they have always left it open to do more of these 24 events if the right story came along.

This season has been so great that I can't imagine them not wanting to do another one.

Old 07-11-2014, 09:06 AM

Well, when they said "shocking conclusion" Jack dying is just about the most shocking thing I can think of. Unless Jack reveals he's gay, then that would truly be shocking, but hey you know, I'm not leaving anything out of the equation

Old 07-11-2014, 09:47 AM

1,603 posts, read 3,250,204 times
I don't think they will kill off Jack. I think it will probably be Audrey and maybe Chloe that dies.

As for them doing this again. I can see them every few years doing these 12 episode mini-series. I think networks are finally getting hip to how people respond to shows. Notice all the cable shows are 12 episodes only. I like having that level of variety. You follow something for 12 weeks - no stupid reruns and 3 or 4 week hiatus' and then you're on to the next show. It builds better anticipation and season premieres are always such a bigger deal. Fox has had great success with this format with The Following.

Old 07-11-2014, 11:48 AM

3,983 posts, read 5,015,433 times
I hope they don't kill off Jack either...but I do think some people are gonna die in the last episode!!

Personally, I thought they were gearing us up for a possible "hot female agent" in Yvonne Strahovsky...would love to see her kick some butt on a regular series but maybe that's just me! And not because she's hot...hehe...but she seems like the female version of Jack and I'll miss Jack when the series ends (again).

I've been enjoying this show...would love to see them bring it back every once in a while!

Oh, and I wanted to point out that sometimes the story jumps because the time is jumping...it's "24" in a "12" hour period. So maybe the things that we've questioned happened in the "off" hours they didn't show us. Just a thought!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV